Watersports

Hetero-cis white male here. The other day girlfriend confided in me that she has had a fascination with watersports and has for a while. I heard her out, sounds interesting I guess, at least in theory. Everybody loves more body fluids amiright?

Having no experience in the area, I am curious if this falls under the category of degeneracy considering it is between consenting man and woman and I'm pretty sure Jesus never said anything about watersports being against god.

What kind of water sports? Water skiing or knee boarding?? Maybe tubing?

Pissing in her mouth, and probably tubing

Chances are she did this with someone in the past.

Youre dating a urinal.

I'm pretty sure I'm the one who corrupted her though, she was relatively prissy previously... it was clear that she was very inexperienced when we met...

>she was relatively prissy previously... it was clear that she was very inexperienced when we met...
you could have prevented this, mate

What's being slid today, Shlomo?

My cum down yo mamas asscrack nigger

A thread died for this.

>is X degeneracy pol? :p

Please go and kill yourself

>hetero CIA white male here
The fact that you opened up the thread with that heading shows your in the wrong place.

Kill yourself, you oxygen thief. Go back to tumblr.

Big words from a LARPing Pirate flag queer =P

Next question: Anal fisting: Highfalutin Hobby, or Degeneracy?

If you have to ask, it's degenerate. Also she's fucking other dudes.

Slap the shit out of her and tell her to stop being a degenerate whore. Either she straightens up or leaves. Either way, you'll be better off in the long run.

So if I didn't ask I get a pass?

js being bad at sex doesn't mean she's not a whore

I'm sorry, is this /r/eligion?
Fuck off.

Bumping to upset you manlets

Slide thread. Put a bullet in your brain, buddy.

Are you actually fucking asking Sup Forums if you are a degenerate because you are curious about having (very tame) weird sex with another consenting adult?

Holy. Shit.

>shes so bad at sex
>so I just piss on her
All of her exes. Nice catch, mate!

Nice politics and current events thread. Post to /adv/ next tome, newfag.

U mad u got baited faggot?

Sliding this thread straight back to the top

Piss on her, don't be a faggot.

"I was only pretending to be a retard"

UN flag, firsthand knowledge

you going to pass bacteria back and forth. urine is more than water and metabolites mother fucker.