Traditional families

>traditional families
>worth fighting for

Really Sup Forums? IS this worth fighting for? : youtu.be/AewSwHcNvGw

>The degenerate post fiction

PKD was a nut case.

I don't need to watch, I've seen plenty of liberal fanfiction of what the nuclear family is like over the years.

This book and movie is actually somewhat redpilled. The main point of the story is not to do drugs.

this ten thousand times.
its always a maliious mockery either blatantly or subtly

More than half of traditional American couples divorcing isnt fiction user

Stop being jaded fucking faggots.
It's literally a scene from a movie where some dude loses everything on drugs.

Not everything is leftist propaganda.

Didn't PKD commit suicide?

OP why are you listening to a mentally unstable person for life advice?

Based on OP's bait and the fact that I stated I didn't watch it, fuck off.

>Implying Lifetime movies throw away their entire budgets on broken dishes and black eye makeup.

One of my favorite books/movies. I have a special appreciation for the movie, because I remember getting really tweaked and watching it with a close friend of mine. Dude's OD'd sometime the next month. I am clean now, but that movie makes me feel feels not many other things can. I haven't had as close a friend since he passed

>What does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me? Into us? Clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly because I can't any longer see into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do better, because if the scanner sees only darkly the way I do, then I'm cursed and cursed again.

How the fuck do you bleed from an open cabinet door? Also this movie is fucking gay.

hit your head on the corner with enough speed, and you'll split the scalp.

The whole point of this scene shows before the police drugged him to get to the inside source who was a lobbyist for police and the rehab induction centers. He lost his family in sacrifice to the state and to fight corruption unknowingly

>traditional American couples
Why are you using the word traditional there? What is your agenda?

You know what it means and I know what it means, why are you misusing it?

>2017

pick one.

the only true marriages seem to be the mormon ones.

PKD thought that time was an illusion and that he was actually one of the apostles living in the time shortly after the crucifixion. He thought that Satan has tricked people into believing that 2000 years had passed in order to test their faith in the resurrection.

>don't need to watch, I already know everything about it because reasons
It isn't propaganda, it's an autobiography.

>autobiography

So what does the end represent then? The drug war has never stopped IRL

this

Personal liberation from drug addiction.

Sucks for his friends though

>the end credits

He's on that list too
>Phil: permanent pancreatic damage

Now that is meta kino

so whats the alternative? pump and dump? wow i cant see that going wrong at all

>Kike-put thought lens
Fuck off cunt. Even the "traditional American" family of parents, a daughter and a son is a joke promoted by kikes, a joke that led us down to where we are now. One strives to become what he wants to be, to make the world in accord to his vision. Television projects others' ideas.