Hi Sup Forums, Sup Forums wants to share this:

Other urls found in this thread:

binkily.com/is-the-push-for-more-diversity-killing-profits-for-marvel-and-dc-comics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a failing comic?

Yes and they won't cancel it.

I never saw the appeal in cape shit. This is disgusting.

Is there any hope

Yeh marvel has fallen off the deep end. I would be sad if marvel wasn't always shit compared to DC.

Giant pedo symbol brings a nigger dyke together with some beaner. Who said romance was dead?

No and i will post the rest now. just to crush what little you have.

What the fuck is wrong with her arm

goddammit it's so fucking boring I want to fucking shoot myself and I haven't even read the speech bubbles

That artwork is fucking abysmal.

>but then lisa was kidnapped by teens I'd saved on the planet Maltixa
>so, obviously, I went back in time and teamed up with my past self
>some luchador looking old lady showed up throwing around star portals

what the fuck am I reading?

There's only one solution left.

Who the fuck is this even made for? just stop posting them please you are making my amerifat blood pressure rise

Is this Marvel trying to be Love & Rockets? Marvel had better stick to Spiderman & Elsa for a source of revenue then.

It's Mexican.

Fucked up the order, i will delet

This "comic" almost made me vomit.

I never really understood why people liked capeshit. I grew out of it when I was 8 and wasn't really into it in the first place. Only people I see actually still reading comics are mexicans too.

What the fuck is this.

I think it's time we fired up the helicopters.

WE WUZ AMERICA. Art: terrible. Writing: terrible. Is Marvel secretly trying to sabotage progressives through satire?

This isn't even the worst issue.

Ok that's too much for me, i need some shoah and military marches right now.

CRINGE WARNING: FAN LETTERS SECTION

Worse than Joe Quinones'.

It isn't, but i don't want to be an accomplice in suicide again

One of the previous letter pages said it was better than Watchmen.

>this entire thread
I am disgusted. most boring capshit i've ever seen and we only got 1 lesbo makeout sesh and it wasn't even good.

Is that first one satire? It must be satire, r-right guys?

Jesus X Christo

hi Sup Forums
/pol here
please dump your garbage in the proper receptacle

I would make my own thread, but the board is slow now and co/pol crosspost threads almost always hit bump limit anyway
Does anyone else feel really ominous premonitions lately? All of my instincts make me feel like some sort of massive civil war is about to break out at any moment. Not because of any political bullshit like new healthcare or something, I just feel like massive amounts of violence are about to occur

That writing...

this dialogue...
so this is the power of pure tumblr

Is this parody writing?

Sandman*

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comics these days are almost pure politics.

>Sotomayor U.
Lmao their shilling knows no bounds

Jesus, that dialogue is fucking terrible even for a fucking comic.

tumblr fanfic tier

People actually read comics still?

Nostalgia, most comic readers are in their 30's. The medium is obviously a persistent niche since kids like super heroes. But the difference now is that the western medium has declined and been replaced by anime and manga.

>illeagl beaner trans-dimentional lesbian time travailer
What the fuck is even going on here?
Only beta white faggots buy this shit, what demo are they possibly trying to attract with this?

6D Scrabble

yup.. best comics peaked in early mid 90's. (killing joke, uncanny men, original turtles, etc). None of this pc shit existed in comics back in the 90's.

She's not carrying her very securely

It's written by a queer (lesbian) Puerto Rican writer, this is her first comics work. She was hired because of her sexual identify and race, not talent.

They are hoping the comic will sell to progressive liberals that always demand this stuff be produced and sold.

It is not bought by regular comic readers, it is floundering and sells very poorly. It is way below cancellation numbers, but it gets to keep coming out.

That "art" is fucking atrocious.

>how much text can you put into a bubble?
enough to destroy natural reading flow

>we demand (thing) is made and sold!
>but I'M not going to buy it! lol

If nothing else we're steadily accumulating proof of why diversity hires are cancer.

PC shit happened as a part of an overall genre fiction infiltration by leftists. It's a side effect of the Marxist infiltration of academia and the arts. Marxists see a medium and want to re purpose it for Marxism so they instill ideas about "culture clubs" that MUST be changed for the benefit of the oppressed.

It starts with feminists constantly bitching about comics and then actual cuck authors signing up with the intention of spreading agendas.

Now you have an industry making agenda latent progressivist propaganda pamphlets with no taste or integrity, the only goal being to spread leftist ideals and "FUCK WHITE MEN!!!".

But the 30 year olds who buy comics hate it and thus the comics keep tanking. Now that marvel has their movie money they don't care which is why DC still flip flops between SJW shit and then the exact opposite every time sales are affected.

>given the opportunity to share your ideas on any subject in a creative medium
>write interpersonal drama about trannies
Waste of paper.

>create shit comic to make sheckles
>the bad goyem don't buy it
>realize you can't cancel it because you're office will be burned to the ground by the same niggers who won't buy your shitty comic
>mfw this was all a secret nazi plot the whole time

>Sup Forums

How 'bout you make some pregnant Anne Frank comics instead instead of wasting our time with cape shit

>promise?
>on my moms

>a girl raised by degenerates turns out to be a degenerate

She might have just grown up playing a lot of San Andreas.

wtf, the artstyle changed completly, no?

This is a different artist. This commonly happens on comic books because the regular artist can't keep up with the schedule.

WTF??? I can't jack off to this!

Jack off to this

What does pol think about my superhero concept?

These letters are made up.

Shit Tbh

No subtly whatsoever

>superheroes
>subtle

Nigga please.

Already exists.

put Spurdo face on it and your golden

Subtly is an underappreciated virtue

- Joe QuiƱones
- tocate los cojones

Sorry but this is what any spaniard will reply when hearing this name.

are they even trying?.

>Garth Ennis
Of course he'd be involved with something like that. Dude is edgy as fuck. lol

how long has it been going

is there a vocal response against it

do we have access to the fiscal figures of how much it's losing?

I understand now, cap. I understand.

magnificient
now make gallery of villains: shlomonator, dindu nuffin, superpooer and some sjw

There's already a Capitan Nazi.

Marvel marketing said their sales have declined drastically since they started this SJW approach.

binkily.com/is-the-push-for-more-diversity-killing-profits-for-marvel-and-dc-comics/

Comics are such shit. Jesus christ, get this garbage into a furnace.

Although it says sale, it's actually units shipped to comic stores. Stores have stacks full of these shit books they cant sell.