/ptg/

Why is there still a proxy the donald safespace on Sup Forums? What the fuck do you retards even discuss in them?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13573236/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Divide & Conquer Shariablue kike redditor

>Shariablue
And I'm from reddit, right?

>Reddit censors itself
>very popular and visible website
>spreading redpills requires a free speech war room

Just my guess, anyways.

they're more casual, shitpost-friendly "what happened today" kind of threads

Jude raus

General threads need to die. This shit started during the election and still hasn't fucked off. Policy changes, news, drama, anything should have their own threads, not crammed into one.
you first

>General threads need to die. This shit started during the election and still hasn't fucked off. Policy changes, news, drama, anything should have their own threads, not crammed into one.

Yeah, how DARE people discuss politics in the politics board! Pic related, ((((you)))).

You're an idiot, the point went completely over your head. Having generals condensing the exposure and influence on the catalog, but you probably don't even know a catalog exists, election trash.

>Policy changes, news, drama, anything should have their own threads, not crammed into one
go to /news/ if you want that
if there were a thread for every single one of those things they would drown out more interesting discussions (i.e. questions about society, etc.)

What's wrong with the_donald dude? Trying to compensate for something?

it's one thread of 200. Some people like Donald Trump. Chillax m8

meant to respond to

>is x white
>redpill on x
>Sup Forums BTFO

Get fucked faggot. News stories belong on Sup Forums, it's the best place to discuss social commentary.

=) LE DRUMPF SAFE SPACE XD X-D X',D

>You're an idiot
>proceeds to post an idiotic meme
Top wew for (You), newfag.

strawpoll.me/13573236/

>using proxies
>bumping his own thread
just let it die already - no one wants to respond to it
saged and reported

>trying to move the goalposts and make feminism a virtue

Nice try, fucking smelly JEW rat.

MODS