Game of Thrones BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dbjwL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who seriously cares at this point? Almost everybody is fed up of pandering to these whining attention whores. Even normies are fed up.
All this is doing is fuelling discontent. So, dumb woggers, carry on.

It's ridiculous that a story written by white people features white people prominently.
It must be racism.

>All this is doing is fuelling discontent. So, dumb woggers, carry on.
I agree with this 5D thinking

it must be in their jew contracts to pipe up like this
there's no way this millionaire nigger gives a flying fuck really. there's no way he is not being coerced into this nonsense by hollywood kikes

Game of Thrones glorifies white men and white families, yet has no black people or black male white female relationships. It's a racist show and should be banned.

>GoT lacks diversity
>one of the worst SJW shows airing right now

JUST

The worst part is it has no trannies! Except maybe for that one guy who got his dick cut off but that wasn't something he opted into.

I find it hilarious that for a big movie like star wars they pick a foreign black actor.

>he doesn't realize the orcs were black people
kek

but orcs

I thought it wasn't legit for how stupid it is.

Turns out I was mistaken

archive.is/dbjwL

>orcs live in tipis

>tipis

fuck this retard

What did you expect from the literal token black guy in the new family friendly star wars.

Literally every single character is white, the only blacks are slaves.

Why is this allowed?

Because only white people, and to an extent asians, enjoy high fantasy. Why include tons of blacks for all the blacks that don't care?

>I mean, not LotR, that was written in the 50's and 60's so I kind of expect it.
A Game of Thrones came out 21 years ago, and given how fast he writes books he probably started it in the 70's

for

Some blacks watch fantasy shows, including me. I'm sick of seeing all these ugly pale faces staring back at me when I watch GOT or Lord of the Rings

>whites are a minority in the GOT universe
>fuckin whitey where da black women @
wow it's just like in real life

Fuck this nigger.

GoT could literally be a 90% black cast, and the moment a white character, or even a light skinned character, kills a nigger character, the black "community" will bitch about racism because a non-nigger was successful. That's the basis of all their complaints about anything; "that non-nigger was successful, RACISS".

Fuck the lot of them. Anyone who's watched every episode of this libshit wankfest show (which I have) has seen an appropriate amount of midnight black characters in significant roles.

Fucking Boyega, he's the ultimate Hollywood crynigger.

>theres not enough black people in game of thrones das rasciss
>cast me pls i want more gibs
>pls respond

More black kangz dying in GoT please. My boy-ego demands it.

I thought orcs were supposed to be turks.

Make your own story then you commie cuck.

I expected such transparently arrogant behavior to be a bait rather than a selfish whining brat demanding everything be 70% nigger.

I actually didn't mind him at all in Star wars compared to the shit that was rey, but the race-revisionism of history is infuriating and sadly I know it's the next big schtick the same way grrrl fighters were.

Write some fiction and have it be successful nigger. I want more Middle-Eastern fantasy so I am going to work on writing it. Not sure if I'll be successful or not but it's worth a try.

Or you can continue being a nigger and just sit and demand your gibmedats.

and I criticize him for using an American black accent in movies when he is fucking speaking YE O BRITISH shit.

So he himself is a fucking stereotype!

this, I've honestly never met or heard about a large portion or blacks gushing about LOTR or any other Fantasy settings.

>redditor doesn't play Human
>doesn't make them black and give traditional african names
fuck reddit

>thinking that anyone cares about the opinion of a nigger

What's the point of this story? Is this the story of the dragon lady or is it Jon's story? Who is the overall main character of this story? Why is there no wizards in GoT?

>massa pls put us in more movies and tv shows pls massa i be a good nigga massa i be a good nigga
I'll never understand why niggers don't just make their own movies and TV shows instead of demanding that white people insert them into our entertainment.

DABID WHERES THE NEGROES. DABID. MAKE A SHOW WHERE THERE STILL SLAVES.

Isn't the sullied all black or brown?

>(((littlefinger)))
>muhammad khan
>white

also
>they made Qarth guy a KANG
>that pirate KANG
>everyone on essos is a sandnigg or mulatto
>books have a nigger and bring up the BBC meme

disgustingly diverse

WE
WUZ
WIZARD
NIGGERS

WIZZGERS

The show injects different ethnicities everywhere it possibly can. Pirates are black. Dothraki are Mongolian/Pacific Osland mixes. Essosies are black and/or Arab most of the time. The Dornish are Spaniards or whatever. I really don't see how anyone could seriously think it has a diversity problem unless they were just baiting.

He probably wants an AA role in GoT and a fat pay cheque.

This is because in our fantasies black people don't exist.

The main character is John snow who is just another boring ass basic bitch generic white boy.

>im sick of watching this mufuggin white show on muh mufuggin white TV ah stole from mufuggin white people

leave nigger

Replace entertainment with civilization and theres your answer

>that pic
fuck this world

Hey John, go back to Africa and make movies with Africans if you want to see more of them.

Change your name too you culturally appropriating fucker.

>GoT show is turning into pure propaganda with the women in charge that the books set up to be as disastrous failures somehow become strong women with exception of the Sand Snakes who are getting killed of simply because not even norm is like them
>still smart enough to know that Westboro, which is based on England, wasn't filled with people who were not ethnically Anglo/Germanic/Saxon/Celtic

Ok. What's his story? What is the whole point of this story? Is he gonna be king in the end?

>top row 4th from the left
he's a big guy

If not for him becoming an actor later in life I'd think he'd be the next Laboeuf in being an entitled narcissist who finds his glory days behind him. Still might happen if Pacific rim 2 bombs (Considering Pacific Rim 1 did it will.) and nobody bothers to pick him up after star wars.

Why doesn't he just go make an Africa inspired fantasy series? I mean seriously Martin just took the War of the Roses and added some fantasy tropes, given how ridiculous the "WE WUZ!" claims have gotten couldn't this fucker just write a fantasy story about some African war and add some monsters?

you what nigga?

>I'll stop calling you a racist if you give a job

>muh diversity

How did this word get so twisted to the point it now just means "more blacks less whitey."

roll

>ddg
I see you ditched jewgle. How's it treating you? I still find myself switch back to google for certain types of searches.

n(ice)

What's wrong with all-white cast?

Do you have any argument? I mean, it is based off on white medieval history. I don't complain if I don't see white people in a kung fu movie.

role

The entire "theme" of Game of Thrones is medieval Europe so I don't see the reason why would he complain. Also Tolken wrote Lord of the rings because he thought that Anglos lack mythology, Anglos = white so he can't complain about that either

Lando
Mace
This apejaw faggot

Also Areo Hotah (bodyguard of Doran Martell) and this dude.

>The main character is John snow
No it isn't stupid. It's whoever you want it to be out of a selection of major characters that get roughly equivalent screen time. AKA, a highly marketable show.

This, despite what we like to say on here there actually IS plenty of African history that black authors could make fantasy stories based around if they were so inclined, hell you could even throw in some whiteys as some sort of evil demon wizard race. Demanding black knights and vikings isn't "diversity" it's just stupid.

rawling

When will niggers ever make their own things?

This diversity hire got his role simply because he's a fucking nigger and now he wants more niggers cuz affirmative action cancer is not enough for their schools, careers, and immigration. fucking ooga booga. His version of diversity means white man step aside for da black man to be everywhere. Diversity doesn't mean "blackness", you stupid fucking nigger.

roll 4 wizard wizard

WE

John Bologna, looks like your typical nigger, acts like your typical nigger.

About the same time when monkeys start making their own shows.

Are you kidding me?

literally never. they can't make their own civilization or anything. all they can do is go to white people and demand they're inserted into it like with civilization, schools, works, or anything at all.

John Boyega will suicide in a drug-fueled overdose if this post has double digits.

Becuase blacks building civilization is just laughable, even in high fantasy.

That's why you're always the Orcs living in huts, niggers.

Digging their own graves

Well shit, it's trips. I guess it's more than a drug-fueled overdose.

Glad he knows his place, LOTR is proud property of the white man.

I'm making an Ancient Egyptian fantasy series. Don't worry my brotha

BTFO

SO close whitey

Electro? no?

AHHHHHH SHIT NIGGA! KILL HIM KEK!

I should have saved more of those.

He is right. GRRM is one of the biggest SJWs. Do you even watch the fucking show? Set aside a handful of redpilled quotes, it's riddled with shit.

Two isn't ENOUGH. Game of Thrones needs to be at least 50% black lead characters. That way no white person will ever watch it again.

what? I see a lot of diversity in your pic though.

I hope GoT gives no fuck at this point

Trips means it'll be hilarious as well. Like him trying to fuck a white hooker who rejected him which caused it.

Huh it's almost like entertainment should focus on telling a story instead of fulfilling diversity quotas

There's FUCKING DRAGONS AND ICE ZOMBIES BUT HAVING A BLACK PERSON IS UNREALISTIC??

>Pirate whose only motivation is to rape a white woman
>Arab massa's servant

SO MUCH BETTER THAN SLAVES

>just chris farley my shit up

Those are supposed to be the black and brown characters.

That fucking piece of nigger shit ruined atar wars completely

"Space Bojangles" doesn't watch the show.

>also "Bojangles" doesn't spellcheck. lol

rawl

kek

Why would they be black?

Did a few apes sail across the sea from sandland and everyone just go "We're all red inside, come brothers!"?

Do black people even watch fantasy movies or series?
I myself watch a lot of Asian movies but I have never thought that those movies need some white people

I don't see a white person in the African or any other non-white movies. Is that a problem? Why do white people have to include other races in their shows while other races do not have to do the same?

Just wanted to be Jon Coal I guess.