Can we really let him do this???

I know I'm not the only one tired of this dumb jew and his never ending quest to deface America.

yahoo.com/celebrity/showtime-picks-stephen-colbert-animated-202658114.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI
youtube.com/watch?v=6gIbTfgeSeQ
twitter.com/StephenAtHome?lang=en
twitter.com/colbertlateshow?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>deface America.
are you talking about stephen or the cheeto man

KIKES WILL BE KIKES WADDYA GONNA DO?

ALTHOUGH COLBERT IS ACTUALLY A KIKE, BUT HE MIGHT AS WELL BE ONE.

Let it fail on its own.

"LE TRUMP" comedy stopped being funny to everyone at least 6 months ago.

ARE YOU RETARDED? IS TRUMP A KIKE? ARE YOU THAT STUPID NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE SCENARIO HERE?

GET THE COCK OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU STUPID FAGGOT, AND START USING YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

Hate to say it, but Colbert gets a shit ton of views for his trump schtick on YouTube.

Unless many of the views are fake, which I've heard they are

I think he is, or their le puppetto

its been done
who cares? you are just advertising for him

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m1ptBzuI

>flash animation
Will it be aired on Cartoon Network?

His obsession is bordering on psychotic.

I want to spam the "BLUURRMRMMPFP" memes on his twitter constantly and see if he ever brings it up

>tfw just realized we're going to live through another 3.5 or possibly 7.5 years of BUSH SO ST00PID-tier jokes

That'S My Bush and Lil' Bush were actually kind of ok from time to time, so maybe this too will have moments of accidental brilliance.

how long til he cracks harder than shia?

I don't know if they're fake but of the real ones most are definitely international. This show will need actual nielsen ratings to survive. Colbert was on the verge of being cancelled before Trump and now his ratings are ok but still not great.

I think he's throwing everything he has at the wall at this point seeing what will stick. I hope if Trump gets reelected he has a stroke on air

>making fun of a retard is now "defacing america"
wew lad

>I hate Trump so much!
>I'm going to create a show about Trump!
Colbert has some serious daddy issues.

Literally who? How is this guy still relevant?

People are actually sick of it this time though, at least to some extent.

Many leftists have realized that progressivism is stupid, they have no argument, and being a snarky piece of shit opens the window for a fucking asshole juggernaut like Trump to be a verbally abusive asshole to the left, and his party have no problem with it.

I am seeing some level of self-reflection on the left, at least a little bit. Many know that Colbert is embarassingly low-brow

Yes, kinda like the "pinky and the brain" scenario

BURGDLE XIXMORPHLE

TEWWW SKEWWPS

Is Twitter filled with Colbert memes?

Memes can ruin a brand name

Omg tots ebin XDDDDDD

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!! THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF FLFFFFRRRRFURHMF

youtube.com/watch?v=6gIbTfgeSeQ

Who the fuck is this cuck?

Most watched late night in US

Impeach when? I really think this is the end for Trump

meh
it's been done before

Honorary kike

Let him do what he wants. You see, once Trump arrests people, he becomes unfunny. All the late night shows and many shows on Comedy Central lose their main shtick OVERNIGHT! What is late night and CC going to do without the ability to bash Trump?

i mean, he looked awfully comfortable at that jewish prayer wall. plus wasn't it his profile background image for a while.

Plus everybody knows that Colbert is Catholic, so I assume OP meant (((trump)))

Let me add. Begin the Awan/Seth Rich scandal, arrest people, Trump becomes serious, Democrats look bad. No more making fun of Drumpf shtick for you!

Was there one for Obama?

hes not even funny, cringe at best.

Of course not, that would have been racist

That's my Bush was far superior. It was mostly lampshading out-of-date sitcom tropes so it didnt last.

faggot tv tard so deep on meds he looks like a bad anime character
>can we let him do this
he wants to look like even more of a retard okay
this is god-tier retardation he's doing here
just sit back and watch his audience disappear

The major difference is that Bush was a globalist traitor who did real harm to the United States. It was impressive how Obama managed to top him in every way.

COLBERT THE "YOUTH GROUP LEADER" AND JOHN "SKIPPY" PEDOSTA ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS

YOU DO THE FUCKING MATH

He looks like a pedophilic donkey. Light him and every other jew puppet pedophile on fire.

What i'm going to say is something generic and you have probably heard it a 1000 times.

Ignore it.

40% of the viewers of Colbert's channel are probably right winged people who want to whine in the comment section. But you still give him the 40% extra viewers. The like dislike bar you praise so dearly doesn't matter , if the gets enough attention they will make more of the same.

Let Colbert do his thing and watch how he slowly crumbed since his only audience are some old boomers and millenials.

We always praise free speech and everyone should express their opinions but your house has a window. If someone yells through your window you just close it.

Ignore it.

this. how angry do you have to be to have an impulsive need to shit on trump daily
yes he's shitty but it's not healthy to be this pissed off 24/7
not to mention the "hurr durr he's bad" jokes are way past their expiration date

who cares, this fag is begging for attention at this point.

This is a wise answer also.

I always tell people the worst thing you can do when it comes to people who spread propaganda is give them attention. Just don't watch them, don't talk about them, don't treat them with any relevance.

colbert is not a jew

Exactly.

Watch Sup Forums doing another #FireColbert move and giving him free publicity in return.

He reminds me of a skinny version of michael moore. Both obsessed with ridding Trumps ass like space mountain. If Trump is pissing off the jews, then he's doing something right.

That's really the animation style they went with?

It's Colbert, low rent all the way

Are you insulting the art of flash animation!?

> If Trump is pissing off the jews
He's not. They play up this left vs right bullshit so people think that they're sides. It's all a play. The kikes own Trump's ass, and they own Colbert's ass too.

colbert is maternally jewish. he's just a cryptojew larping as a catholic.

he's is jewish maternally

egs blu ray set when

do it

Do you think he really hates Trump or just doing it for the money? I hate a lot of things but can not imagine spending that much time on only one thing like he does with Trump.
I think it it all an act or the stress/anger would really affect his health and wonder about liberals getting stomache ulcers and stress related illnesses makes me kek.

>It's all a play
No it isn't. If it were the global elite takes unnecessary damage for pushing a "Anti establishment president". If he were a puppet he would have just been mr fuck immigrants to appeal to the south.

Kikes don't own Trump , they own the US. Trump can do what he want but he isn't able to get rid of jewish influence within a 8 year term. Same reason he didn't include Saudi Arabia in the original Muslim country ban , oil is a big deal.

You're putting the blame on Trump because he's stuck to a position where he didn't get the chance to make some changes yet.

THIS, WE NEED TO DO THIS THE FUCK OUT ON HIS TWITTER

>Do you think he really hates Trump or just doing it for the money?
If he didn't hate Trump this much before, he sure does now because he's probably embraced this completely. But this could describe everybody in entertainment, just look at Andy Richter's twitter

twitter.com/StephenAtHome?lang=en
twitter.com/colbertlateshow?lang=en
He's got a personal account and an account for his show

Like I said earlier, I think hes obsessed with Trump at this point. Might just be affecting his mental health unlike micheal moore who looks like he could drop dead from a heart attack at any second.

CONFIRM!!!
REV UP THOSE TWITTER BOTS LADS!!!

Is this still his sctick? Does he plan to ride on trumps coattails for at least 4 years?

>Just don't watch them, don't talk about them, don't treat them with any relevance.
this should be our official Sup Forums policy regarding colbert and other liberal comedians

I also think overreactions on our part would only reinforce the beliefs of leftists
example
>Sup Forums and conservatives sperg out at latest colbert rant
> "oh the nazis are freaking out! that must mean he's right" -leftists
>more viewers tune in
>cycle repeats

He's controlled opposition. The last president that actually was anti establishment had his head blown off in Dallas.

it's what jonny nosewitz did

also we need to do it under the hashtag
#2ScoopsColbert

It'll probably last as long as Comedy Central's "That's My Bush."

KEK

i should make a thread about that, you can start now if u want

He'll just make a bigger ass out of himself. Let it happen.

Haha, Nice