National Foods

Pic related is the national dish of India. notice anything particular about it's geometry?

Post your country's most popular foods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it look like poo, /ck/?

>inb4 burgerland

This is a crawfish boil.

You will never experience one.

Eat fresh

Blue is my favorite flavor.

Name a better drunk food.

I'll wait.

India has no national dish

Frankly I've never "understood" poutine. It's just french fries with gravy right? Sounds pretty gross. Do you pick them up with your fingers? Sloppy mess.

Mamosas?

I despise Indian food with a passion, but I quite like samoosas, even if they are shaped like poo.

It's gravy and rotten, curdled cheese. Pretty disgusting, T B H. But they eat it because of their tradition as lone trappers who subsisted on hearty diets of meat, soup, and more meat.

French one, 22cm

Gross.

Always heard French men had the biggest sausages.

>cheese
>gravy
>whatever the fuck else you want on it, go nuts with the meat

its great drunk food and you eat it with a fork or fingers depending on how drunk you are.

The Burrito check mate nigger
Nigger:0
God:47

French eat weird things. Escargot. Fois Gras. Bouillabaisse. Cuisses de Grenouille. Haute cuisine doesn't make any sense to me.

On the other hand, I do like Quiche Lorraine.

Biltong.

Fucking amazing food right here

Serbian turdburgers.

Good stuff.

>meat
>bread
>cheese
>veg (optional)

Had pic related for lunch. There is something magical about burgers. No rancid mystery meat with shitty spices like shitskin food, no weirdo messy sauce required. Will always fill you up with everything you need.

I'm an american and am proud to be called a burger.

2 in one

I just gagged.

Five guys is good stuff.

French burgers

They taste pretty good

How do other countries even compete!?

10/10 blows jerkeyshits out of the water any day of the year

Classic Biscuits and gravy.

So... Rotten steak?

>No rancid mystery meat
Are you sure burger?

Fuck off. Navy beans are disgusting. I hated every time my mom made that nasty ham and navy beans crap.

;^)
It's not haute cuisine, more rustic cuisine. My father has a little farm with escargots like pic rel., it's the most smelly and disgusting thing because they shit constantly. I don't eat that but old people like it.

>RARE
WTF is that country

No more rotten that beef jerky

Its bean crock you fag nigger

IDK why 5goys burgers are so good. I suspect it has to do with the peanuts.

The only people that doesn't eat biltong here are non-whites.

kasha, borscht, potatoes, kvass

and vodka.

But is it worth the snobbish stuck-up attitude of the waiter? BTW, don't call him garcon, they're touchy about that.

>It's just french fries with gravy right?
Wrong, it's chips with gravy and curds. It's the most English food I can think of after fish and chips. There's a reason Canadians eat it, but it has nothing to do with being Canadian in origin.

crawfish are common throughout the world dumbass

lol it says Jersey.

bon appetit

Jesus Christ.

Good old days

Chips?

Alright, then I also don't get Provencal cuisine.

I'm lying a little bit, though. I kind of like buttery escargot. I mean, I wouldn't eat it very often, but once in a very long while it's nice to have something exotic. Also, I tried Fois Gras once, and didn't hate it. I only did it because hippies were pissed about animal rights or something, though, and I was mad at them.

>shit in milk

I guess it's super easy to raise them, huh? Looks like they don't need much space or care. There's probably something very satisfying about eating the snail you raised yourself.

This right here. I jerk off to the thought of five guys, just like any good burger should.

Mmmm! Goes well with a jerry can and a good ol' kid-beating!

This is how I know you're poor.

I kinda want to raise some snails now for harvest. Do they survive the winter?

It's the term they use for fried potatoes across the pond. The main thing is the gravy, something also used in the majority Scots-Irish American South.

That's not a national dish, that's called a fucking gravy chip and you can get it in every chip shop in the UK for less than 2 pound.

Bon appetit

>jerks off thinking about five guys
Degenerate

Yes. You buy ground chuck (usually) and have the butcher grind it for you.

RARE

No every aussie kids grew up eating this my man

Eww is that cooled fat on top?

you're not a true burger if you don't

Is that fish and fat? Looks like cat food.

Are you the same Jersey autist that got arrested?

There's nothing better than brazilian barbecue

>in the closet

It's OK, you're among fellow Americans here.

This is how I know ausfailia is poor.

That looks like tasajo, it's not rotten retard, it's preserved.

No lol, I know his dad though.

looks like sweden in a bowl

>he doesn't think about guys when he jerks off
What are you, gay?

>preserved

If it didn't come out of a refrigerator I ain't eatin' no (((preserved))) shit.

Story?

Curry.

lmao bongs feeling unimportant again

Traditional food for New Year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspic
Actually it`s okay, especially with russian mustard and vodka

That looks dry as fuck. No wonder he drowns almost everything in a sauce or re coats some of the pieces in the sauce/stock.

Looks good but what's my wife supposed to eat?

Example of european preserved food.
*Looks sternly at flag*

Can y'all just stick with Symphonies? That's all you seem to be good at.

/mlp// detected

*rolls eyes*

Fine you got me. I'm good with cheese and salami, but ocean shit needs to be cooked FRESH.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspic
Weird but interesting. I have never seen anything like it locally. I take it the gelatin just keeps it all together instead of tasting like something?

Same bro. I vape blue, eat blue and even drink blue. It truly is the superior note that all food should contain

Ocean shit belongs on the ocean, I'm all about meat.

There are tons of european dishes of cured meats you haven't tried, hunt probably.

Yes, pick them when they are out after rain. You have to feed them with some old vegetable like carrott and also flours. You can eat them without risk after a while. Do it if you like it, my father seems to enjoy it.
Foie gras may be forbidden in the future because animal rights and because we eat it for christmas so it's not very hallal in francistan.

World Food Powerrank:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

"Herring under coat" salat