America is the strongest, most secure country in the world

>America is the strongest, most secure country in the world.
>Almost 20 trillion dollars in world wide debt, more than any other country.

America is a leech on the rest of the world.

usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

agreed.

they still owe us reparations for ww1 and ww2. fucking parasites

What is the rest of the world gonna do about it besides smile through their teeth like a scared little bitch hoping they don't become America's next oil conquest?

Hope we become the next (((oil))) conquest so we can put a few footsoldiers of Israel 6ft under?

a majority of that debt is to ourselves. i mean, yeah, it's still debt, but your statement that we leech on the world is disengenuous.

Where's your gold, bitches?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

our currency is worthless lmao, the emperor has no dosh

I don't think you understand, kim.

The rest of the world doesn't need the US. I suppose except for Mexico and shit-tier countries...

Infact, America needs the rest of the world. In the next 100 - 200 years, America will cease to be a "powerful country" and will end up a second-world one.

>NZ
>doing fuckall against any country in a war

Yes... the remainder of the debt that is owed to the rest of the world is still larger than any other country. Infact more than a handful of countries combined.

kys faggot your krauts started it

It's funny. The debt is owed in a currency the US can create on demand in any amount they want.

Is everyone retarded?

Don't worry America peaked. China will be the new de facto world leader in a few decades. The transition will take time.

>SK
>not even once

There's a reason your SEALs come down here to be trained by ours.

Are you retarded?
Your government doesn't print your money.

Cull the niggers,spics and sand niggers

>US can create on demand

with interest dumb fuck

Debtors are welcome to attempt to collect that debt. They all know where we are. Don't be shy.

Post more hotties!

>every nation on the planet in debt

Really makes you think; who is the money owed to?
It definitely couldn't be a sign of corporations and (((bankers))) subverting our governments in their attempt to enslave humanity....

America doesn't make more than it owes per year. Take a look at Australia.

National debt is about 615$ billion, yet the GDP is more than double. 1.257$ Trillion

Looking at Americas 19.9$ trillion debt and comparing to its GDP 19.1$ trillion.

A country that is roughly 200 years old is kicking Americas ass.

>worlds most powerful military
we aren't gonna pay anybody shit and you'll fucking like it nigger

it does, but it's a bit complicated. the fed issues treasuries, which the treasury borrows to mint currency

>>US can create on demand
>with interest dumb fuck
No.

It can create new currency on demand interest free but it opts to only create new money by selling bonds. Those bonds however are payable in a currency the US federal government still has control over, in that they gave control away. It's legally (constitutionally) possible to reclaim control of the creation.

Come and get your money, friend. We pay in systemized lead units and things that go "boom".

Americans couldn't defeat Vietnamese and Best Koreans, they still fight against the mujahideen and you say that somebody should be afraid of US? Invasion of USA is impossible for now, but countries like Russia, China, even Britain could fight the americans off.

good

you'll collapse into a shithole as no one will ever want to do business with you again

>australia
>some little piss ass island with 24 million people
>america
>worlds largest consumer base, military, and soon to be energy exporter
We literally run the world and no one can even step up. deal with it

What is the USA gonna do when more than 1 country comes knocking for their money? China's military alone already out numbers us. Last resort is to go out like a cuck a nuke everything over shekels that some Jew invented with their accounting magic.

In less than 50 years, America will be asking for aid from other countries. Sad but true. You won't be gloating about how much debt you're in and how 'nobody can touch you' when you can't feed your people.

It's already happening. The Chinese will be taking over our position.

The physical ammount of debt is not the concern, rather it is the percentage ratio of public debt to GDP which countries should be more concerned about. Japan have more reason to be worried about debt than the US.

why don't you?

no one cares about your opinion achmed. And considering well probably have to liberate you from your arab overlords in the next 50 years i'd take a different tone

>We literally run the world and no one can even step up

Your country is destroying itself, we don't need to step up. You need us more than we need you. Infact, I don't see one single positive to having the US as an "ally and friend" to the US. What is it exactly that our "friendship" brings to our side of the table? Absolutely nothing.

>the rest of the world doesn't need the U.S., the U.S. needs the rest of the world
Yeah lile a feudal Lord needs his serfs and vassals

Hah! Compare out GDP compared to out debt. We're making money! Atleast 2 x our debt we earn as a country PER YEAR.

Take a look at yours, yank. You're losing money. You owe more than you make. You're going to collapse very soon.

How about the protection of their military?
We don't really have one of our own to speak of.

>China's military alone already out numbers us
Chinas military is also designed to deal with local threats you fucking retard (as well as russias)
Start taking a look at the comparisons when it comes to naval and airforce strength. Even when its just on the books (which isn't taking into account all of our black budget level shit) we outclass both countries easily.
Not too mention we can just start launching nukes at any time and end the entire world if truly compromised. Its cute how the rest of the world even thinks they have a chance

They need our military more than we need theirs. I'm not delusional, I know the US has a large military, much bigger than ours. But our involvement in wars for the most part is due to our "ally" call on us for support. They protect our soldiers... so that our soldiers can go and fight their war.

Self interests, nothing more.

>muh money
if the american dollar goes to shit then the entire world goes into freefall and we have the largest most powerful military and people who honestly don't give a fuck who we kill and in what numbers as long as its reported positively
Your gdp means nothing at all if shit hits the fan, the only thing saving you is that youve tagged along with the usa for every war in the last 100 years which i do appreciate

No you dunce.
Our military ties and guarantees of protection from the US is the only thing stopping our asian neighbours from taking control of the north of Australia within 72 hours.

China is expanding like crazy. They're playing Starcraft on a world stage. We beat nazis by sending young men with a few months training. China has loads more young men. Like I said, the only way we will win is if we all lose and that's not really winning, that's just going out like a cuck.

china's getting rid of its US bonds, and will sit back and laugh as the inevitable sovereign debt crisis occurs dragging down any economy dependent on the petrodollar.

then they'll probably buy the US at bargain prices and turn it into a chinese colony

>The GDP means nothing

No, if anything, at the very least, it's an obvious reminder that America has leeched it's world wide position from other, much smaller countries, because it's been virtually incapable of getting the job done on its own, despite having 350 something million people.

stfu kike slave. you can't liberate yourselves out of a paper box

>They need our military more than we need theirs.
this is the peak of delusion m8

>ww1
>4.7 million americans
>416k stayan cunts

>ww2
>16.1 million us
>993k aussies

>gulf war
>2500 us
>75 aussies

You guys have just been there to have some shitposters livening things up on the battlefield, nobody has "needed" you in a long time we just like you

China is moving away from the dollar while emerging countries are growing and also moving away from the dollar. I can't wait until it happens to be honest. The Chinese have no heart for lazy white men, niggers, and kikes. It's gonna be great.

Fuckin' larper with that flag, fag. Don't you know we'll purposefully devalue the dollar to increase exports and swallow the debt? Who is gonna call it in? All money is involuntarily taken at the point of a gun, one way or another... So, come get your money, buddy.

There's nothing wrong with debt as long as you can afford it. If debt was a bad thing no one would take put home loans.

china has a localized military.
They don't have the naval or air might to compete with even russia let alone the us. You are actually retarded if you think china could step up to the us in a military conflict without resorting to global thermonuclear warfare

America is the world police
We take care of ISIS and DPRK
The world lets us run up our tab

As someone said earlier;

You won't be so cocky about your debt and how "no country can touch you" when you can't afford to feed your own people.

One day China will take the number 1 spot and Australia will cut it's ties with the US for better ties with China.

RIP America

USAISOVERPARTY

No country has wealth, we are all just in debt to each other. thats why the entire world economy crashed after america's great depression

>chinas entire economy dependent on exporting shit to NA
>y-yeah, china stronk...don't need no white man

They would collapse in a day without being able to export to this region. If the money drys up for any reason its over for them. If you were older than 15 you would know this

>I don't understand how debt works but rather than sitting down and shutting up I weaponize that ignorance and pretend I'm somehow smart for my 3rd grade economics level thinking of "debt = bad"

That debt is held as leverage. Most of that money is owed to china and will never be paid back. If china ever thinks about raising a hand against us we will drop that debt and they lose all that money overnight.

And they don't even have healthcare

Nah china has the numbers to make it happen. Can't beat a bunch of ragheads in caves won't fair any better against Chinese soldiers.

China owns Africa. Soon they'll be coming for Latin America, they already own Asia. Sure a large portion of their business is here in America but as more counties emerge, countries by the way that they are helping modernize, and as population growth declines in the west because so many white cucks are chaffing their little dicks to Asian cartoons, and these emerging countries population is exploding, the richer they will be considering they produce nearly everything. Also I should remind you that production was one of the most important elements in why USA won ww2. We don't produce anything worthwhile anymore except cute white traps.

Chang, pls. China has a decade or two at most before it collapses in on itself.

>Rebuts to the argument starting with "nah"
>expects us to believe he ISNT a 15 yr old

America doesn't have the balls to do that to China. China would nuke the US to fucking hell the second they get a chance.

HAHAHAHA China makes almost 12 trillion GDP anually. That's 9 trillion GDP more than it owes.

Nice try, you stupid fucking Aussie.

from?

also, oz is an interesting case. like SK and Japan, you're what's known as "torn" countries. culturally, it makes sense to align with the US as you share similar values, but geopolitically it makes sense to align with China.

fun fact: no torn country has ever survived

>America doesn't have the balls to do that to China.
Nigger.
That is literally 100% of the reason the debt exists.
It's a deterrent.
China KNOW we would wipe that debt if they fucked with us and that's the only reason they're tiptoeing in the south china sea.
Without that debt in place they would have taken it and militarized the entire thing in a week.

>he greentexts instead of just typing out a normal response
Seems like youre 15 too.
You'll be just the right age when China takes over and puts you to work.

>Country with 350 million citizens
>Country with 1.5 billion citizens

Pick the winner, dipshit.

Protip; it's not you.

> implying we have

China knows and that's why they aren't calling back on it. If USA is crazy enough to fall back on that debt other countries will side with China. That's why china is currently expanding its influence while American influence is shrinking. China can't lose here, as long as they keep expanding and don't do anything aggressive and USA keeps gathering debt china wins. Baby boomers sold this country off.

Australia will never align with Chinks. White men will never trust you subhuman insectoids.

It's not fucking 700 AD anymore.
Wars aren't decided by populations. they're decided by technology and PR and we beat china easily in both areas.

Not the mention WE HOLD THE KEY TO FUCK THEIR ENTIRE ECONOMY IN THE FORM OF A HUGE FUCKING DEBT WE LEVERAGE OVER THEM

How are you not getting this...
Stop huffing the gas you fucking abbo.
Agreed...
Every american politican knows we have to stop china from taking drastic action but they turn a blind eye to slow action over decades because they're short sighted retards that only care about their retirement.

>wipe that debt

US bonds will plunge to zero worth (what it should be anyway), ensuring economic meltdown, and you'll ensure no country ever does business with you ever again

ever read hamilton? no, i didn't think so

Those billions of Chinks happen to be on the other side of the world and America happens to have the largest navy in the world.

Delusional cunt eyed gook.

>implying bonds can cause an economic meltdown
That's not how that works.
>and you'll ensure no country ever does business with you ever again
At the point where america sees fit to wipe that debt it will be the brink of WW3.
I think the world will get the fuck over it like they do with everything else they try to condemn america for.

HAHA I love how a lot of you retarded yank cunts think that because I am honest and not sucking the US' cock... that I am some how a chink. I'm a white boy, faggot.

>every American politician knows
You mean the same ones selling our ass to the Chinese? Americas time is over. Might as well just make face with the Chinese in order to stay somewhat relevant in the future.

Nah, you're a hapa mongrel and no one will ever respect you.

>not understanding bonds
>thinks ppl would just stop doing business with the usa for reasons
>read one book and now is ready to take us all on

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool

>That's not how that works.
that's exactly how it works

>At the point where america sees fit to wipe that debt it will be the brink of WW3.

yes nigger.

>doesn't read
>doesn't understand shit about shit
>doesn't understand what made the US successful

i'm not surprised

Majority of US debt is owed to Americans.

They are jewing the rest of the world so well printing fake money and you think they're the idiots lmao

>Ourselves
What you going to do when everyone release dollars from their reserves?

it'll flood back into the US and 'cause massive inflation. the only reason why inflation hasn't been an issue yet is so much of the "quantitative easing" is held in foreign reserves

Lol Monroe doctrine

>america will collapse
says increasingly nervous european for the 241th time.

They will just make a new currency.

China cannot be a world power. there is a reason they have always been stuck in their own world.

>China would nuke the US to fucking hell the second they get a chance.
Welcome to the age of nuclear weapons australia the entire world has been living this reality since 1945. Also China would never "nuke the US to fucking hell" because te US would nuke china to fucking hell. You don't have any understanding of large scale warfare.

Except for the part where other countries owe us money too. In fact, its about neck and neck.

If I owe you $10 and you owe me $10 then are either of us really in debt? Thats how our govt pulls it off.

this literally isn't even an argument.

make us pay up, faget. lmao

Yeah like the fucking amazing euro.

no youre just stupid so we don't want to think you're white

>America's time is over
>China will rule
China can't rule.

why?

America is only 241 tho.

china's middle class is bigger than your entire fucking population. and it's growing, fast

You people really need to look into how the debt system works. The US govt is owed as much money as theyve borrowed.

Debts are paid by trading other nations debts that have higher interest rates. Say the USA owes china 2 billion at 2% interest on this particular loan.

The USA goes, okay, instead of paying you we would like you to cancel the loan. In return we will trade you a 2 billion dollar loan owed by japan at 3.6% interest.

Japan now owes china instead of the US, japan then offers china to exchange the loan for one they gave to korea for 2 billion at 4.3% interest.

Assuming just because you owe money and have to pay it back with real money does NOT mean banks or governments have to operate that way.

face it, you're dying. and quantitative easing will not save you

Lol, all Russia and China has to do is wait for the US to fall over and die

do you think you can remain a nation with a minority white population?

>The USA goes, okay, instead of paying you we would like you to cancel the loan. In return we will trade you a 2 billion dollar loan owed by japan at 3.6% interest.

that's not how it works faggot