Race

I am half Portuguese (from the Azores) and half Italian (Sicilian) I want to settle this issue right now, I'm sick of people telling me that I'm not white so I want to ask the people here, would you consider me white?

lolno

You're Canadian so you're not even human being.

Yes. Although, you probably have Hamitic/Semitic in you.

I don't know what you look like so I can't say. At least you're unmistakably med though, so you'll fit right in with the southern European population.

White 100% (both are western indoeuropean)

Yes I spose the Mediterranean gene pool is more asianic-caucasian or afro-caucasian so not ayrian but at least 90 percent Caucasian not because one of your ancestors was brown or black but because your ancestors where all 90 percent Caucasians fucking other 80 percent Caucasians
But I don't understand genetics that well this is just my understanding of why Spanish Portuguese Italian ect people are slightly darker skinned and with slightly darker hair

fpbp

It depends. Check your nipples

holy fuck...

Pink nips here

kike worshipper die in the cross

I'm a quarter nigger and my nipples are white :^) I guess I passed the huwhyte man litmus test

In reality no one gives a shit. Tell women you're from Mars if it gets you more pussy.

i didn't know they made portuguese this based

Then you got more white genes on you

dont know, I'd have to see a pic of your skin to tell you

I'm half Northern Portuguese, and a quarter Northern Italian.

I would say I'm White.

I doubt you are.

Sorry

This is the ultimate guide to end all "is x white arguments?" feels good to be a pink nip

So tanned people aren´t white?

I'm blonde, blue eyed, fair skin and have brown nipples. Fuck that.

Check with proper light then m8

Tanned people can be White. of course. I personally draw the line at SICILIAN though. They're literally the only European s that I feel are erroneously called "White"

Sicilians are pseudo-blacks; Moorish blood runs through their veins.

Portuguese are not white.

You are not even remotely white.

Blonde, blue eyed and 187 cm here, my nipples are brown like the other norgebror

Me too, what does this mean?

Portuguese is ancestral de facto EUROPEAN.

So is Northern Italian.

Sicily is another story.

Why are you hiding your flag mate?
Muh portuguese aren´t white, have you seen northern portuguese?

This. I still consider you white byt don't deny that you have moor blood.

my Sicilian grandparents are both fair skinned, and my Sicilian grandfather had blonde hair and blue eyes, while my great uncle can pass for Arab/Berber its a very interesting contrast of colour in sicilians

Have you ever tanned? Did you check with prper lightning?

Am I white if I am 66% Scottish, 25% Persian and 9% Sephardic Jew DNA? My nips are grey and my skin is pale but olive undertone whereas most whities I know have reddish or pink undertones.

u dick. we are white

Guess Norwegians just aren't white then.

it means you aren't white.

my nipples have always been dark, same as the skin on my dick, literally looks like a bbc with pink dickhead, i tan sometimes, but they are dark even when im pale as fuck.

I'd never deny that I have Moorish blood, and the Portuguese and Sicilians that do deny it are lying to themselves, when I gather with my Sicilian side of the family its interesting that they talk about the origins of things in Sicilian culture and they say many of them have Moorish influences, thank God we still eat pork though.

WE (those of us mixed with mainland or northern italian) are.

Ethnoc Portuguese are DEFINITELY White.

Sicilians = Very skeptical

Portuguese have no measurable ancestral or genetic tie to Moor DNA.

The only "moor" admixture is literally in pockets of PORT TOWNS mapped. Which made the overall average higher.

Broadly based though, it's near negligible

Right, because atleast 20 generations of norwegian ancestry and thin blonde hair and blue eyes doesnt make you white.

btw finland is not white

Finnish people are genetically the whitest on earth, I sense insecurity in you.

Didn't know that, I've always presumed that large populations of Berbers moved into Portugal during Islamic occupation, and obviously bred with the much larger native white population present

I'm of Sicilian heritage. A lot of us, if not all of the families that go centuries back here, have partially Middle Eastern (Carthaginian, Jewish, and even less Arabic or other groups) and/or North African (Berbers/Libyans/Numidians) ancestry. Very few Sicilians have sub-Saharan black ancestries, although occasionally some do genetic tests and end up finding very small amounts, probably from very Ancient times or the Early Middle Ages. Mostly, we are descended from European groups from Ancient times (Sikels, Sicanians, Elymians, other Italics and later the Romans from Latium, and Greeks), and newer arrivals in the Middle Ages, and after, especially the Normans and other French, and Iberians, as well as Albanians that left when the Ottomans invaded their country (then primarily Christian). We are considered White Europeans, today, very similar to Greeks, other Italians, Iberians, and even Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jewish ethnic-regional groups. Sicily is an epitome of Mediterranean culture.

The "breeding' was actually rare. 5% average some scholars say. Comparable to the average race mixing.

The Islamic Occupation was mostly just an occupation. Like how Israel Occupies Palestinian Land, for nearly 100 years now.

And they RARELY mix, intermarry, etc. Two totally different cultures, beliefs, etc.

The Portuguese HATED Muslims.

Yellow is not white Genghis Nguyen

T. Oslo Caliphate

obviously the native iberians hated muslims, but what I meant is that the breeding would have occurred after they were converted to catholicism, although I do know now (thanks to you) that the intermarriage did not really occur.

Portuguese and North Italians have straight hair.

Many Sicilians have DARK Black wavy or curly hair, which is not a genetic European trait.

Which is a remnant of Arab or African phenotypes.

Northern Italian don't have that. The difference is that Sicily was isolated during the Moor invasion. A fucking stopover island.

The genetic mixture was much higher there than mainland Italy

R u sure this isn't a meme I wanna see a study that proves this

>azores
>thinks he's human

Top kek

Top Kek

Well some Portuguese got raped. But rape was not an everyday thing in the occupation, was in the first wave of attack.

Some converted for protection but still married their own (Like Palestinians)

The Roman Empire occupied MOST of Europe. And Germans stayed German, Welsh/Brits stayed Welsh, Eastern and Norther Europeans kept their lineage.

Look at the JEWS, Occupied by Rome. Remained Jewish.

Occupation doesn't mean RACE MIXING. It's an Executive/Governmental event mostly. Even with the savage Muslims at the time.

Nobody has time to rape all day. An occupation can't work like that.

Rome never extended into most of Germany and northern europe, burger education

not really
Most azores people I know hate white people.

That's almost certainly untrue.
You likely have a deeper colored pink instead of a bright pink. It's easy to mistake one for the other. But take a good look and it won't be a "true brown".

Post your sweet norgay nips.

Posting from phone

wew lad you probably got blacked or it´s just tan, i also think nipples get darker with age but not that dark

O-oh, they do look brown.
But if you look at the nipple itself instead of the areola, it looks pink tipped.

Get a DNA test, my Saami friend. You probably are related to earlier euros.

Correct, Germania proper was not conquered. But parts of Germany were touched by the Roman Occupation if I'm not mistaken.

The problem with your picture is that it compares African admixture in Italian to Asian admixture in Poles, and conclude that because it is about the same, the African admixture is negligible. The problem with this is that the genetic admixture in Poles are not negligible.

3% non white is the same as having a 100% black great great grandfather. I don't fucking care though.

My point was that OCCUPATION doesn't mean everyone is getting raped and race mixing with the occupier.

Occupation was about land and power and governance. Even historically with the most brutal tribes like the Muslim invaders in Europe.

Im not a saami im afraid, am i a neanderthal?

And sicillians?

Having a Black Grandfather would make you 25% Black.

Do you even math?

>Im not a saami im afraid,
You sure? How far back can you trace your family?
>am i a neanderthal?
All Europeans are between 1.7-4.1% neanderthal.

it's not admixture, that meme picture is written poorly, it's just frequency of non caucasoid maternal lines
it means among 100 Italians, 3 will have a maternal lineage originating outside of west Eurasia, god knows how long ago

Atleast until the 1800s, back then the saami people were very isolated and up north, my family is from the south and Trondelag area, so its a veery small chance im a saami.

Most of the DNA charts I've looked at for "Italians" are for mainland Italians. I've never seen one on pure Sicilians.

Going by just observable phenotypical traits, Sicilians don't have European phenotypes.

Especially the tendency for BLACK wavy or curly hair. Which is not an ancestral Euro trait. Only Semitic or Hamitic.

Sicilians need as Asterisk * by the term "White"

That's just my opinion

Great great grandfather
1/32 = 3%

If an ADMIXTURE is say 5%. It means out of 100 people, 5 show a deviation OUTSIDE of the norm.

It doesn't mean that ALL 100 people have 5% admixture.

People don't seem to get that.

No

My bad, thought you said Grandfather.

I can't read apparently.

you got it backwards, admixture usually refers to the average of a sample which gets assigned as X

>Im not a saami im afraid
Are you sure about that? Pic related.

>look at me mommy im lying on the internet again.jpg

>reddit posting
You people are shitting up this board. Just fuck off.
Get a DNA test. Laplanders are very much like Fenno-Scandinavians by DNA. Who knows what your ancestry actually is.

So if someone says "Hey man, Spain has an average 7% Sub Saharan admixture"

What you are asserting, is that ALL Spaniards have 7% admixture in them? Every one?

Really?

I don't get the "reddit posting" meme.

Is it because I space out my sentences?

>Is it because I space out my sentences?
Yes.

It's annoying.

I hate reading text like this.

Can you see why?

You have BLUE hues in your nipples.

Check your line for Asian. Just saying.

Sort of. Didn't know it was a "Reddit" trait. It's just habit. Aren't there bigger things to worry about though?

It means that, on average, if you pick a random spaniard, he will have 7% of his DNA assigned as African. Of course, without knowing the variance this can vary a lot between individuals, but it's different from computing frequencies of maternal lines, where someone can either have a certain lineage or not, while admixture is a continuous distribution. And in any case, usually when we talk of admixture the variance is not big.

I think they use the median value.
It's because you use reddit spacing. Double spacing.

Writing like this is unnatural.

It's not conducive to being legible.

Compare:
>Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur. 2 Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt. Gallos ab Aquitanis Garumna flumen, a Belgis Matrona et Sequana dividit.
with
>Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres, quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur.
2 Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt. Gallos ab Aquitanis Garumna flumen, a Belgis Matrona et Sequana dividit.
and
>Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres,

quarum unam incolunt Belgae, aliam Aquitani, tertiam qui ipsorum lingua Celtae, nostra Galli appellantur.

2 Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt. Gallos ab Aquitanis Garumna flumen,

a Belgis Matrona et Sequana dividit.

Gli italiani non sono bianchi, molto neno sangue poroghes sporco. ? Perche ' non sei nel tuo paese. Non-bianchi di lasciare REEEEEEEEEE canadese

Italians are NOT white.

Fuck, maybe i got some finn in me, that would be worse than having jew dna.

Italia si parlerà di nubi di bianco e verde. La verità we check questions non accada. Intelligente, stupido

>tfw you'll never get in some finn
>tfw no qt finn gf

>maybe i got some finn in me, that would be worse than having jew dna.
No it's not. It just explains why you enjoy yourself on image boards so much.

>La verità we check questions non accada.
How's google translate treating you?

Det er alltid, eller homofil korrupsjon Norge etikett. Hvorfor er du her fortsatt, barna. Ikke bli overrasket i Finland-delen

>burger
You are NOT even human.

So whats the best DNA test to take?

বাঙালি or români? المَغرِب?

100% the answer is no.

Ha detto che il grasso in Italiano. È che sei Bianco figuriamoci gli esseri umani cercano dI dimonstrare che triste. Perchè non Basta uccidere se stessi? Gloria del Canada!

Am I white? Guess what country my parents are from.

Are your nips "Ping-Koo", as the Nips themselves are wont to say?