Pewdiepie transformation almost complete?

Pewdiepie has been involved with some "Anti establishment" practises lately.

And yesterday he actually like a tweet by Piers Morgan attacking JK Rowling on false accusing Donald Trump.

Is the king of the north almost here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZuJvOOY0sA
youtu.be/Vh7gsNqWLRc
youtube.com/watch?v=0ORYZ3Lch2M
youtu.be/rrDD5NTnoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=9qWVJ6BXqy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he's just not a complete cuck.

The most famous internet personality in the world on our side?

Unfortunately he can't show his power level

the media pretends that he already did, so he may as well

i wish. i would love to squirt in his girl friend.

reminder that pewds even touched the white genocide stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=OZuJvOOY0sA

He signals just enough to make it obvious to us that he is /ourguy/, and also obvious to our enemies, but not enough to make it obvious to the general public

So even though we know what he's doing and our enemies know what he's doing they can't come out and attack him like they want to because it would make them look deranged. It's a fine balancing act but he's managed it so far, I love it

will pewdiepie save the swedes? praise kek

another e-whore thread

SAGE

>another e-whore
he's THE e-whore you plebian

Piers Morgan is the most based mf in the world; he just takes a random position on every issue and defends it vehemently. He's just out to stir shit up and get attention. I like him.

I love the new pewdiepie

I hope his new merch sold like a god church, also his rap was low key fire

He came down "randomly" on the wrong side of firearms and the right to self defence.

>following or liking anything Piers Morgan says
>almost there

Yeah no.

i need ton start watching pewds.

He is CIA plant, part of mockingbird

by the powers of autism COMBINED!!

youtu.be/Vh7gsNqWLRc

Yeah, well, nobody is perfect and I'm glad of that. I don't follow anyone blindly.

The guns a big reason I want to move to America.

>our side
being a reasonable person doesn't automatically make him on Sup Forumss side. in fact he'd probably disagree with a ton of shit that gets posted here

E celeb bs

even with as little as he's revealed liberals and the media probably have enough ammunition to launch a campaign against him

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORYZ3Lch2M

pewdiepie is redpilled as fuck. look at how he reacts to a /pol meme when someone calls him out for not producing white babies

media whore Morgan sacrificed himself

The WSJ already tried. It just made his 10 million or whatever gen z subscribers take a redpill on the media.

but Sup Forums disagrees with itself all the time

Or, you know, he's just trolling

The Mindrape complex is crashing and burning so they have to enlist hacks like JK Rowling instead

Mindrape is any perversion of the truth or a truthful perspective which perverts the course of history / society

Why do shills think that just spouting "m-muh e-celeb" you'll turn anyone away?
This isn't Sup Forums, obese redditors.

No, that would be pointless. He needs to keep silently and slowly red pilling the younger generation. Having Youtube personalities that appeal to children, like Pewdiepie and Jontron being on our side is probably the best thing that has happened in years. They are VERY influential to their audience.

Felix and Jon complaining about SJWs and fake news is exactly what we need them to continue doing.

That's where you're wrong, being reasonable and logical are essential factors to being "our side" and fundamentally antithetical to the globalist left ideologies used by our "enemies"

So, how long until Pewdiepie starts suffering from a suspicious and almost robotic character assassination in Sup Forums like Lauren and Spencer?

Unironically a big fan of Pewdiepie desu.

Ahahha that is so true. I do that myself so when i defend [thoughtcrime] people think im just joking/playing devils advocate.

the character assassination shit is just autism, but the constant threads about different youtube celebs is getting annoying

No, it's not annoying, these people are slowly replacing mainstream media, it's very good to have them on our side.

He has beef with JK Rowling specifically because she was pushing the Pewdiepie is a nazi articles.

in his new pug video, he actually believes in the mexishit do the jobs amerifat dont want to do.

shareblue upping their game a bit by using polish flag

>piers trying to damage control after the entire british population with half a working brain turned against him because he didn't let Tommy robinson speak

imagine my shock

From that perspective it all seems like a good thing. I still find it annoying, but mostly I just bite my tongue.

>E-whore
>male

Making me think here user

JK Rowling pissed off PDP when she joined in the witch hunt when WSJ did their hit piece

so he made Piers Morgan his bitch with this video
youtu.be/rrDD5NTnoU4
and rewarded him with a like

What the fuck

makes you think

UMMMMM SWEETIE!?!?!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=9qWVJ6BXqy4

@ 18:35

His new PUBG vid him and his teammates were being fags though, talking shit about the wall and saying "They took our jerbs" like South Park.

Though it's funny because a bunch of spics got mad in the comments even though they were mocking Trump.

He lurks
He uses low-level Sup Forums memes
He redpills normies

hes /ourguy/

the real question is who is pewdiepie and who fucking cares

saged and reported

>p-please famous person,be one of u-us!!!

pathetic

he is a son of David Duke.

I agree with Polish on this one. If anyone getsin the millions you only care about numbers, and now flirting with, and being politically incorrect generates controversy which generates views which makes money.