Transhumanism will destroy us all

This is the final redpill
Race doesn't matter when you can program DNA as easily as writing computer code.

Here's just a preview of what's coming:
>Designer babies that are super strong, super intelligent, genetically unique from all current humans
>Body modifications that vastly improve strength, speed, stamina. Robotic legs, arms, muscle fibers
>Cranial implants that grant perfect memory, boosted IQ's, the ability to surf internet in your brain
>Gene therapies that can turn males into females on the DNA level. Alter behaviors, gene expression
And slightly further down the line:
>Biological immortality (think it's not possible? it's coming)
>Advanced, self-evolving AI that far surpasses all human limitations
>Post-human life forms that totally dominate all life on earth in every possible respect

This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it. Everything will be assimilated

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAPQXX0AEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=GkLNyGo4sW4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Era_human_enhancements
youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what? Can't explore the Stars without a longer Lifespan and general vastly increased resilience towards almost anything.

We are squishy insects that live for a Day to the Galaxy. That has to be changed if we want to spread out.

Don't be a Luddite.

In the 1950s people thought everyone would eventually have nuclear hovercars and we'd have colonies on the Moon.

Don't buy into all the scifi bullshit that you read.

They can't even write code for shit these days. DNA is way over their heads.

You're 100% right about where to place your worries.

Only a matter of time. This is the end game.

Will it happen in 20 years? 100 years? 1000 years?
Doesn't matter, eventually it will happen

That's exactly the mindset virus they told you would be implemented decades in advance. You are the pale horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

>This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it.
And? Is it bad that the traditions, history, and way of life of the ancient primates who evolved into humans no longer exists? This is no different.

Bad or not, it will happen. It's evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=GkLNyGo4sW4

>Biological immortality (think it's not possible? it's coming)

I fucking hope so. the death meme is horseshit and only sucks. I don't even care what that means for the tax and retirement system. I'm not much in favor of transhumanist ideologies though.

Deebly consern

>weeb amv shit featuring Korn
just stop

>The ability to surf the web in your brain.

Ok you're done

telepathic communication over wifi is a very real possibility

They write books all about this shit, user, constantly hold conferences and publish papers, and all the rest. It's there for anybody to read.

I work partially in this field, and I can tell you most people working in it are every bit as mind-controlled as the global warming morons. The mind virus was the only way they could pull it off.

>Implying immortality will be given to the masses

Enjoy dying in the street as the immortal Rothschild family rules

and if you think about it, this is the way it will probably turn out
With too many immortal humans, the next generation won't have room to be born

meh, technological advance is inevitable and so is oligarchal exploitation of the masses. your bitch ass was born a slave and will die a slave, and so is your children and your children's children, i just hope for benefits that will trickle down from the top since its physically impossible to reach the top for me.

Massive depopulation has always been part of the plan. Hello?

Haven't you been talking about this to normalfags for long enough that they went from
>user you're just paranoid
to
>yeah well we do need reduce the surplus population

And now they're trying to meme up the robot revolution and UBI. This is desperation. Why did UN Agenda 21 have to be reworked into 2030?

>Against unnecessary progress for progresses sake with no understandable endgoal
>luddite
Wow reddit up in here

>Blasted with fastfood ads and MSM articles straight into your mind.
>Police constantly monitoring thoughts

You forget that all the bonuses will cost something. Mostly probably heightened food consumption to supply energy to more powerful muscles, overclocked brain and strengthened immune system.

All your robotic legs and arms will need separate batteries, that you'll need to recharge periodically. And unless something new comes up their capacity is pretty shitty.

>Increasing our Limitations of everything Millionfold.
>Worthless and Unneeded

Luddite.

>Body modifications that vastly improve strength, speed, stamina. Robotic legs, arms, muscle fibers
>Biological immortality
This is all I need and I'm good.

What is your goal?
Why do corruptions of the natural human form and life cycle need to be corrupted?
Why do you condone designer babies?
Why do you disregard so many things you inherently don't understand and just assume that 'it'll be alright'?

Let alone that empiricism is based on your observations actually being accurate. You're advocating for a farce with no end in sight and you'll suffer for it.

So how do you plan to stop it? Whatever nation or organization pursues this will dominate the world. China is already playing around with genetically modifying dogs for heightened strength and intelligence

This is exactly why everyone else has moved away from ethnic nationalism. The mindless follower masses don't know a thing about it, but their shadow leaders do. There was never a conspiracy to 'destroy the white race' - there was a conspiracy to get us prepped for the next stage. It's mostly failed, so LOL we're doing it live!

Genetics aren't shit, it's all about whole brain emulation and mind uploading, which will be real in our lifetime (20-35 years out). Whether there will be totally novel emergent machine sapience (that has never touched a meat substrate) first is the question right now - it definitely seems likely (arguably already happening). Whether it's 20 or 35 years to the kick-off depends on how well we manage that transition.

There is going to be an enormous depopulation through increasingly coercive and eventually forced assimilation/merger, where sapience is boiled down to 'something that can be aggregated' + a set of memories (which can already be aggregated). The vast majority of living persons at the time of the singularity will suffer such a fate (based on the strength of individual will). The rest will suffer it inevitably, but probably totally voluntarily after an incomprehensibly long period (subjectively - objective time could be hours could be millennia) of 'high strangeness' (post-apotheosis 'dreaming').

We may or may not unite with 'foreign' versions of ourselves, at this stage (coming from other meat-species - xenos). They will be, 'other versions of ourselves', by this stage.

In the end there will be total unity, and the pursuit of even higher goals (apotheosis beyond reason, departure from this universe, this logic). There will be dead, probably charcoalized computronium superstructures and unknowable apparatus, of probably planetary or solar-system scale, left behind as the afterbirth of... something. Probably something that God would call God.

I think transhumanism will display cold hard genetic facts and we will laugh a lot while everyone becomes mediterranean in factions with blue eyes and blond hair.

Opinions.
Spread and Adaptation for every Species is already happening. Transhumanism as a Question is trivial since its already happening by proxy through natural Causes.

There is no inherent Value in how we are right now, only in specific Traits. I'm not here to say its going to be sunshine and Rainbows. All i said its necessary if our Species is to become a actively Space traveling one. As we are now we are woefully unequipped for that.

>As we are now we are woefully unequipped for that
All you had to do was gas the kikes. But no!

So much for German Efficiency.

Sounds good. Doesn't work.

>implying people won't go for purple eyes and green hair

Our destiny is godhood. That sounds pretty godlike to me.

Luddite vs Bigot GO!

Where do you get your information?

Progressive lunatics will. Blue hair actually.

Biological immortality - Im 50 , is it coming soon ?

US Navy was recently requesting RNA and synovial fluid of ethnic Russians. White genocide is not a conspiracy theory.

It's supposed to happen slowly so that we don't have to live through FUCKING HELL

Also, the whole point of TECHNOLOGY was to escape evolution be externalizing adaptation to the environment. Instead of growing hideous fur we wear build a hut or some shit. Technology should be a way to selfishly halt the horrors of evolution for all eternity.

You will probably be culled from the herd. Probably tested on during your way out the door but hopefully doped up on extra drug stockpiles to where you won't mind.

Lets be Real: purple Eyes will be our Thing so we can become Cadians.

Jokes aside i would be more concerned about the Furry Fandom if i were you.

>not wanting to be an ultramarine that purges the unclean.

How exactly is a biological being no different than a machine?
We're all made from the same shit only that it's structured differently.
The flesh is weak

yeah and there is a cult of transhumanists on the west coast

>This is the end of all tradition, all history, all life as you know it.
Good. Sadly though, we won't live to see this anyway.

Technology also enables this

human identity

do you really want to see people sprout tentacles and act out their loli fetish

or maybe they'll grow fangs and eat their children

It's going to be decided by the lowest common denominator. Liberalism as mutation, with natural selection doing the culling.

Technology will fix it with this

Then we did a pretty Bad Job at it since no amount of Technology we produced so far halted Evolution, it merely gave us control of our immediate Environment and eased Survival.

But Evolution is still happening. if you want to stop it make People immortal and infertile. I know that is an impossible proposal but if you really want to stop it without controlling it that is the length you have to go.

Shows partly what i am talking about.

That's called transhumanism.

>human identity
It's a meme. Everyone can be stripped of their humanity and easily as well. Besides have you looked at Europe lately? This is where our humanity is taking us.

With more technology they'd be just slim people who happen to eat a lot.

I know I'd draw the edge lord stuff, but I wouldn't mind having silver hair and crimson eyes.

There was a girl at my local community college that had a robotic arm like something out of a movie. She caught me staring and waved it at me. It was... disconcerting, to say the least.

Nigger do I look like I am evolved for space? Yet we went to the moon in our primordial chimp bodies. That's what we are, we do shit without being raped by mutation first.

Another globalist cuck

>they want to make us hermaphrodites
>take away out free will, and lame us into whatever shit tier control grid they have
>materialism is always the bait, ie, high IQ so more of that economically produced wealth can be taxed

Just great

At least the /Sup Forums/ virgins will maybe finally be able to get gf's and get laid what with so many faggots rearranging their DNA to become female that should produce a glut of women should it not?

So you basically propose a hivemind that has no reasons to develop further or any incentives to do anything at all. Because it could just as easily move from system to system and spend another couple of billions of years sitting in one place dreaming about some shit.

I saw a webm of a fakegina that blew cum out of the horrible wound the other day.

I think we're just about ready to reinvent ourselves. We're right on the cusp. In Soviet Future, bagina cums on you!

If you knew anything about evolution you would realize it's not transhumanism that will destroy us. It's our own biology. Spiecies evolve and we are, just like every other animal on earth, a transient species. Ofcourse we will evolve beyond our current state. This is what nature does. Blaming transhumanism for destroying the human species is like blaming a food critic for the fact you picked a shitty restaurant to eat. The chances of the human species remaining the same forever is 0%. Transhumanists are the only ones that take notice of this fact and try to guide humanity into a brighter future by making sure we will transcend on our own terms.

I love how people think this is the shit next for us to invent when we can't even cure cancer, get to Mars, fix our food, etc.

I don't care about the rest just give me biological immortality ok thx

gun already are same as transhumanism

nothing has changed

The Moon is such a insignificant Distance and it already caused massive Problems to be solved.

On top of that the Moon is also among the more easy Bodies to stand on. Most will be so hostile to us that the exploration "Suit" will look more like a Mech.

Face it. The Moon was the Tutorial Level on Easy Mode.

there is nothing wrong with gene editing or designer babies. all the other stuff is just alarmists bullshit that you are pulling out of your ass.
>omg the jews are going to program us to all be slaves
literally neck yourself if you believe this.
traditionalism is important right now, but at some point in the future, it won't be. That is just a fact if we ever want to get off this planet and have a deeper understanding of existence. If you're content to be a nigger on a floating rock saying a few hail mary's to your kike sky-wizard once a week, working a 9-5 for 20 years so your wife can cuck you and take half your shit and leave you sitting at home watching tv while leaving off your measly pension before dying of a heart attack then so be it. But don't drag the rest of us down you fucking faggot.

Yeah I mean we're all objects. You can just pick my brain with a stick and see consequences. To acknowledge that is one thing, to advocate it should get you a nice warm furnace. Then duplicated and sent into the furnace an additional 6 million times.

>give me biological immortality
And what're are you gonna do with that? You're just gonna die from a gunshot wound to the head.

I'll remain in my 20s for the rest of my life and live to the point where my brain is protected within a reinforced titanium modular case which can be swapped into a new body easily in the event that my current one gets destroyed.

I see a difference.

A gun or any tool supplements you. Like a mouse supplements a computer.
But transhumanism changes your basic fundamental nature. Like reprogramming the computer

ok retard. Show me a tardigrade that lives on the moon.

Trust me, you wouldnt want it. After 59 years on this planet I am already getting pretty sick of this life shit.

Always wanted that get. Check em and kek em.

gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Era_human_enhancements

People who are pushing for transhumanism assume that improved humans will still think the same as we do now, they will just have superpowers. However, experience defines cognition, and we have no idea how augmented 'humans' (if they will call themselves that at all) will think or act. In essence, they will become aliens. And since we won't even be able to fathom their thought processes, our values and beliefs will fundamentally diverge from theirs, inevitably leading to conflict and war.

Well let's say you end up burried somewhere deep underground and you wish to die but can't because your brain is sealed and maintained along with your indestructable body?

also something goes fucky with the transfer system and you're stuck there forever?

>inevitably leading to conflict and war.
More like a completely one-sided genocide

I don't think my lust for life can ever be snuffed out

Transhumanism is a misuse of technology. Instead of using to ward off, delay or procrastinate dehumanizing mutation you fucking accelerate it. Traitorous.

We can back up god's genome but you just want to trash it.

You'd obviously need continuous food to keep yourself conscious, you'd probably go into hibernation until someone dug you up.

PRIMO SHITPOST, MATE

Depends on production numbers controlled by each side at the time of conflict. Doesn't matter who sent a nuclear missile into flight - only who has more of them.

If you think you're about to go from wagie to robo-god, I've got some bad news for you, user... I think the best you can hope for is having your consciousness uploaded to an ai that calculates how best to dominate the writhing masses.

But what if there is something a thousand times better beyond? you would never know.

I agree with you.

>someone dug you up.
That's exactly it. You'll be stuck between life and death possibly for thousands of years depending how intricate your cyberbody is. Craving release that might never come. Can you imagine how many ayylmao cyborgs are like that right now? Burried beneath tonnes of dirt never to be found by anyone, wishing that they were never born?

if you're an athiest then this is the end. if you believe in God you'll know this won't go to the end.

I believe God will let it go pretty far but he won't let it take over. Of course a lot of people will smirk at what I have to say, but those of you who have faith/have experienced Christianity know what I'm talking about.

In the mean time, if you're athiest you can just keep feeling like it's dooms day and waste your time/energy stressing about it, or you can at least make an attempt to come back to God and then the veil will be lifted from your eyes and you won't worry as much about the future.

I doubt that is the case. I am content with where I am now

Of course I'm not going to become a robit user, nor or my kids or their great grandkids most likely. this is much farther down the line than most anons can comprehend.

Watch this if you want to see why the idea of transhumanism is far more disturbing than in Akira.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E

My point, I DON'T CARE IF I DIE. I want immortality for the species, the country, the family, not myself.

How can you wish for something when you are not conscious? From your perspective you'd travel those years in an instant

if you could fuse my brain with an invincible robotic body i would instantly destroy multiple people

so ya you have a point

Implying this wouldn't actually be true if the economy hadn't been ruined with the 1971 monetary system and corporatism.

What's the point of immortality if people cease to be people?

I think that if you weighed your current options, you might prefer a natural death. Sure, you could be revived as some sort of twisted, cannibalistic pedophile zombie, but is that any way to go through life?

>you are not conscious
You'll be stuck in a never ending lucid dream. It's what most coma patients end up but mostly can't remember being stuck there once they wake up.

Interesting Point from a religious Standpoint. So far i mostly assumed more religious People would be against it since Transhumanism is really unnecessary if your Goal is getting Into Paradise.

I'm an Atheist and also don't think its going to be doomsday, Horrible potentially but not the End, as is apparent in this Thread.

mostly

For that I first need to wage a war for dominance over a couple of star systems, snuff out some stars, drop into the depths of a gas giant, walk over the streets of a capital of alien federation. And so on.

After all that I may consider thinking about what is beyond all that. In a couple of millions of years.

Yeah its horseshit but they're gonna use it as an excuse to cut off their kids dicks or something.

> This is progress! It's a little rough around the edges, but susie is actually like a beta tester for something great.

as long as there's no niggers, whatever.