Anons of color

Why is Sup Forums so racist? Is is just because the whites are insecure that they can't please their women?

Also, how should we deal with these sad white nationalist cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135463716
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im black and Sup Forums is right. You are the problem.

It's because you, personally, are a faggot.

we gotta keep banging out orgasms for their women, bro.

race is merely another word, perhaps a more politically correct term, for "subspecies". now, for this thought experiment think of racism as "subspecism". is that a word? i digress, i prefer my species of human, caucasian, over other species of human such as negro or mongoloid. this is, by definition, what "racism" means. in this context - its only context - i can safely conclude that racism is a naturally occurring form of ethnocentric cooperation, and to state in any way that therefore "racism" is bad because of this is to say that facts are bad, and evolutionary traits are bad, respectively.

because of this relatively rudimentary breakdown of your post, i am safe amongst my anonymous peers in calling you a fucking faggot

That doesn't explain the pathetic obsession with race. We all have our preferences and advantages. The fact that I can kill you in ten seconds or fuck your women whenever I want doesn't may make me in some sense superior, but I'm not desperately trying to protect my racial identity like these little white fags. Every other fucking post is basically a plea for affirmation that being white isn't as sad as it is. Just get over it faggots.

They know that they are endangered and are going to be extinct soon, since white women dig brown black cocks now.

I'm Mexican-American and I gotta say, Sup Forums is mostly right. Banger culture is a cancer and most Mexicans are happy to give up their religious conservatism if it means they get more gibs from the government.

yes it does explain it. people want to protect what they have and were given if they feel threatened. it may be that you are not too interested in protecting your own racial identity because you are not white, and so you, as a representative of your subspecies as a group, have created absolutely nothing of value worth protecting unlike whites have. so there's your answer, stupid.

Can I get a white power?

They're just newfags, redditors, and stormfags. They come here just because Sup Forums mods are more 'tolerant' of their shitty extreme beliefs than other websites. They aren't leaving while there are others of their kind to circlejerk with.

The best we can do is ignore the circlejerkers and carry on. They won't adapt their tactics, strategy, or appeal to the masses any better than SJWs and Commies. Even fucking centrists are making more progress and being taken more seriously than these jokes

Hello fellow annos of colour I am also of colour that being a white pale complexion how we doing all?

We dinosaurs now?

>Can I get a white power?
Hway Paaaor

>implying I can't please my woman
>???
Nice larp

yeah ignore what you can't debate against. moderators don't simply "tolerate" these views, they "tolerate" all views in the sense that they discriminate against none of them. voat does this too. what's the point of coming here or any other open platform just to plug your ears? total freedom of speech is a concept of which many non-burgers have a hard time comprehending (especially you).

read some books, debate what you know, put it to the test with people who hate you and want to see you fired for having ideas they disagree with. that's the only way you're going to really learn anything

shutup nigger

I fully acknowledge that I may just lack the perspective. I've never had such low self esteem that I'd felt the need to appeal to my maleness or blackness to affirm my identity. I guess it makes sense that Sup Forums is used as a kind of group therapy for white boys who have nothing else to feel good about. But damn if that's it, I feel bad for yall.

Post a timestamped photo of your hand right now or you're lying.

>who have nothing else to feel good about
without getting too into a "white people invented almost everything" argument, white people invented almost everything. it's hard to have anything else to feel good about, at this point. being white in of itself is despised by non-whites and self hating whites because whites are inherently so incredibly successful.

yes, you do lack perspective just like you lack everything else. keep your misguided pity to yourself, it doesn't look good when your entire race is essentially on the life support of the white invention of the west. but then again, this is common with you people, so i don't take it personally. you are just one of the real life rat colony experiments ongoing today. i am simply an observer

Then y r u here nignog?

yeah post your monkey paw

Half abbo, here. Shut the fuck up sjw trash. You bastards forced so much shit on my people that now they are weak minded. I remember when the blacks didn't do half the shit they do today and now they sit back and cry about our land when we should be past that.
All your fucks just opened the flood gates and let all these fucking rats into our home country.
That faggot john howard took away our guns
Taxes are through the roof
China takes our land
Africans and muzzies are killing people
Labor party doesn't do shit anymore, what's fucking next with this piece of shit country.

That "she'll be right and oh no the minorities" bullshit has to stop for the greater good.

I don't give a fuck about what race i am only that we man the fuck up and fix this shit.

People can be "racist" if they want to. Keep pushing see if you don't get your shit pushed in.

I'm Turkish and my girlfriend is Canadian and I seen my people they are retards. Erdogan became a dictator rather easily when everyone sucks his dick

You are garbage, and you know it. You are not a Galileo, a Newton, an Einstein, nor will you ever be - you are a degenerate parasite posting on Sup Forums.

Most of the demographics that come to this site, are fat ugly white weebs. You fucking suck. Even if Whites, whatever the fuck that term means, invented most things in modern history, that is not a predicate for the future. There is nothing "inherent" you ignorant hick, you are what is around you, which is culture.

You are an insecure, afraid automation, if I passed you on the street, I would treat you no differently than a shrub.

>triggered

Why do you think that?

The only race I really hate is niggers because I grew up poor in a nigger infested area. I know you liberals like to run your mouth about diversity and shit, but I grew up with that garbage. I fucking hate black people.

>whites are insecure that they can't please their women?
You could say that. When women choose violent apes with no sense of tomorrow over financially and psychologically stable white men, that's a big problem.

check nigger hate thread and tell me your opinion, faggot

Fecal matter of color here, can confirm

someone post the drumpf hand meme

Drumpf is a poopie head

>Why is Sup Forums so racist?
They grew up in a world that marginalized them based on their skin color. What the world needs is for people to respect the autonomy of some peoples to preserve their own ethnic communities. Reduce federal government, allow local government more power; let people preserve their ethnic conclaves as they see fit.

Pretty easy, but will never happen.

Let them be, places like Sup Forums are good because they act as pressure release valves and are easily accessible places where it's easy to observe their activities. Shut down Sup Forums and they'll be driven deeper underground to places where they can actually plot something rash

You're fairly dumb if you don't think Sup Forums hasn't become an umbrella for a myriad smaller efforts. As Sup Forums continues to grow so will the variety of groups to come out of it.

>anons of color

:thinking:

Forgot pic ayy

Racism is born with the help of our love of ourselves, categorizing things, and creating dominance hierarchies.

Nobody on Sup Forums is white. All posters here are LARPers who "fight" a dirty war for people who live at their expense.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that shutting down Sup Forums would lead to some pretty nasty stuff, neighbor. As it is now, it's a place for folks to scream into the abyss for an hour or three and then go back to their daily routine. Take that away and we might see some real anger out there.

all white nationalists want to date me surprisingly

It's not pathetic. The left lives off of race baiting and the right isn't even allowed to talk about it. It's one of the most flagrantly misrepresented topics nexed to how whitness is a thing but jewish overeprestation is fine.

did an abbo fucked your mom
or your father had a taste for an abbo ass?

This is all I have to say about shitskins like you

>Found the whitest white boi in the thread.

Most of the racists on pol are confused mixed race kids. The rest are people who had their retardation ingrained in them by their inbred family.

*/r/hapas autistically screeching in the background*

I know you are baiting hard right now, but here is nigger hate thread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135463716

>how should we deal with these sad white nationalist cucks?
stop being niggers

HAHAHAHA

see Also history is in fact a predicate for the future. White people conquered the most, invented the most, provided the most, and achieved the most. Our fault and failure was in looking upon others with the empathy we saw in ourselves, and became overzealous in "equalizing" ourselves. When you take the mean of an idiot and a genious, you don't get two geniuses. Plus you're pretty salty, because you're going after this guy for saying smarter shit than you.