We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&feature=youtu.be
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-university-racist-hackney-riots-13403488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers mad they will never have hair this good.

are 2 and 4 twins?

Irrelevant. Worry about yourself. Not your race. That's cuck shit.

This

Hello rëddit

Hitler was right. Hell Hitler.

We are our race, dipshit. We are the product of thousands of years of generations of breeding to make us who we are now. If you are white in 2017 despite millennia of race mixing, your ancestry is strong and diligent and likely produced a lot of great works.

T. Virgin ""white"""supremacist LARPERS

Don't worry user. We got you covered.

>anime poster
Oh, the irony

There are thousands of different factors that contribute to who you are as a whole, your race being among one of them. Live life and enjoy it instead of worrying about the blood that runs in your veins.

quit posting norwegian girls, you are not norwegian.

no it's just that nordcucks all rook same
seriously these blonde cunts probably have low IQ

t. mehmet

trad norwegian costume

I hope you're fighting the good fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI&feature=youtu.be

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-university-racist-hackney-riots-13403488

>t. Larping incels who can't get laid

If it makes you feel any better technology will eventually let us breed qt 3.14s in a lab.

t.ahemd

Why did you post a picture of Scandinavian women, and not some beautiful Irish women?

You stupid Jew. There is vast diversity within the white race and every European people should be proud of their own race, not some vague Jewish-American construct of the "white" race.

italians too?

White women belong to black men

>Must

What compels you?

Noooo!!!My transalpine cousin what have they done to you?

do you realize you are talking to a nigger?

Yes, by making cute hapa girls.

University of Jerusalem study found that sperm count in Western men has fallen by about 60% over the last half-century. We should treat that as seriously as climate change because apparently, I think. Massively fund studies into exactly why this is happening.

Birth control piss goes into the water and is not filtered.

this

wtf are the faroe islands?

The ancient resting place of the Pharaohs.

Your race being the most important of them, since its the basis of your identity..

filthy turk, have you never heard of the 14 words?

stop posting pig nosed nordics

>>>this

R A R E
A
R
E

None of the girls you posted are Irish. Fucking Nord-cucker

YUU WUZ KANGZ TOO? AYO HOL UP, GIB OUA WHYT WIMINZ TO US!

N O
O

Shetland > faroe

SUP GUYS HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NOSE MOLE

Don't you get bored to live in an isolated island in the midlle of the ocean?

Why did you insult a fellow white, white man?

>tfw you'll never have a pure norwegian waifu
unironically, why even live

>Yes, by making cute hapa girls.
would rather cut my dick on PCP like niggers do

>A Dell laptop & a glass of cold water

Can it be more rad?

Where do White nationalists hang out in Dublin?

I'm not "securing" the existence nor the future of someone who doesn't want to do that for themselves.

And how are you going to do that if you are ugly as fuck OP?

We must secure beautiful people. Uglies do not apply.

If you are ugly the best you can do is to suicide yourself.

Beauty is a proof of having good genes. If you don't have them, you should avoid bringing life to our world.

Fuck ʷʰ*ᵀᵉs they don't deserve nothing but genocide. also your women is propert of Muslims since ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""man""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are so sissy and weak to impregnate a woman.

>Hitler was killed because he wanted a great future for pic related

>Be Ugly
>Not kys
Why? you have nothing to contribute

Made of shite

>the power of Christ compels me
Survival of the greatest civilization ever to graze the earth

I'm so sad that nuclear bombs are useless against roaches.

>Irish
>White

OP you are naive fool. These women won't fuck yoj or have children with you, they will fuck and mate with top 20% men or fuck niggers. You will be left with Chads leftovers, single moms or coalburners, until women start giving pussy there is no way I will die for them.

Ok then explain this to me then.
Why should i choose to devote my life to a woman and spend the rest of my life with her and have children which i have to take care of, educate, be with and buy stuff for and not have any free time or money for myself all because "muh race".
Or i can be single, work as i do now, have a shit ton of free time, go out with friends, play sports and vidya and travel around doing the stuff i love without a wife or kids stopping me from doing that. And also having money to spend on whatever i feel like spending, not diapers and child food.
All you "We must have kids" cucks are the worst, instead of enjoying life you are ruining it because "Muh tradition and muh white race"
Enjoy Life, Don't have Kids

You mad? Yeah, you mad.

Nihilism is cancer.

Yes goys i mean guys, this user speaks the truth!

Wow, is that a negress or a philippina of some kind? My dick is tingling.

So we should all just be materialistic assholes who are unconcerned about our children's future, Mr. Goldbergenstein?

Fuck off back to Nigeria

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiittttttttt

I'm actually thinking about moving to your place if shtf in my country

Fuck women. They won't even give you a date because you are not good enough and you want to fight for them ? BTW when French fought with Germans, their women fucked Nazis.

Women must submit to their naitive men anf give pussy or can go fuck themselves.

Scandinavian people > the Irish.

The Micks almost went extinct because of a potato bug.

t. Seamus O'Shea

Remember the wall though

I would love if we started purging the knackers out of Ireland. They are worse than the niggers here imo.

No, we Celts are superior to the Scandinavians.

Perfection. Hitler was right.

She is the offspring of white genes. It's obvious. As our White genes become more diluted in half-breeds, they'll incrementally become less attractive with each half-breed.

It's like making a copy of a copy of a copy...

dat dane doe...

Our little sex slave.
I wonder how he got out.

That is a great video. Thanks.

nigger hair is the grossest thing to be invented by god, i found a nigger hair pube on a keyboard the other day and dissenfected the whole thing.

no matter how "civilized" they act at work, they go back to a nigger nest and do the vilest shit you can imagine.

The loss of religion in the west has caused this. Women no longer see any real meaning in sex other than orgasms, and niggers tend to have larger penises that White men.

Honestly, the empowerment of women is the worst thing to have happened to the West.

there are people irl who would date this vine swinger over this

your halfling offspring won't think that, they will hate you, you're fucking retarded

FAGGOT. enjoy raising your wife's mulatto satan spawn monstrosity

nigger nose, soulless eyes, moustache tats, receeding hairline hidden from flop curls

>I am just an individual and the people whom I represent and am a part of historically and in the current moment mean nothing and have no traits and are completely valueless.
Oy vey mr rootless cosmopolitan, I don't know if I can buy your worldview.

Yeah, Niggers smell the worst as well. Probably worse than poo in loos.

Don't forget the unibrow to end all unibrows...

I'm actually sticking to meds, but yes, save your ethnic group

home of based whale hunters

But you do realize that when you impregnate white women they all disappear in one generation? After that you are back in the society you tried to get away from.

Irish = slaves to the English until the English got soft enough to give you your own country.

Scandinavians = Vikings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age

Yeah, we also discovered the new world.

Tits or GTFO, female.

No man would care about hair.

Irish = literal master race, average 120 IQ, most beautiful women in world and most handsome men in world.

Scandinavians = white niggers.