Indian Super powers

>Jews develop a new "stink bomb".
>"stink bomb" is so effective it pacifies the rioting sandniggers when deployed, sanding them home stinking for days.
>The jew sells this Wunderwaffe to Indian police.
>Indian police deploys it in a riots in Delhi.
>The locals don't even notice it.

I can't stop laughing.

huffingtonpost.in/2017/07/27/smelly-bombs-imported-from-israel-are-not-stinky-enough-to-wor_a_23050273/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vVs1R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stink bombing New Delhi is like raiding Sup Forums.

An effective crowd control would be shelling them with portable toilets instead, it will confuse the protesters and make them ponder existance, sending them into deep, debilitating depression.

All they did was record all the posts on here and put them in a canister. Turns out the poo in loo memes gave them an immunity. Who comes up with a shart bomb?

Implying, Who might be behind the flag?
Pigfucker

My fucking sides.

But archive that shit you moron archive.is/vVs1R

ARCHIV THIS

Do Indians even have working olfactory bulbs anymore or have they all melted from the rotting corpse and shit smell?

"HIGH THRESHOLD FOR TOLERATING STENCH" is what they said, which sounds positive but is really a huge insult. It's basically implying "your whole country smells like poo"

Beaten by exactly a minute user:

P O O I N T H E L O O

India's conditions are actually breeding antibiotic resistant super bugs. Only a matter of time before a pandemic happens.

KILL EVERY STREET-SHITTER
>kill every street-shitter

Hopefully the western countries can contain themselves letting third world implode. We might even get rid of all the niggers, sandrats and poos

>smell like decomposed bodies and raw sewage.

Version 2.0 will come in Glade Plug-in Gel pack form, and will be marketed to indian immigrants in the US to make them feel at home.

don't forget to mix it with curry

i died when i read this piece on rt, the comments were gold

if they wanted crowd control for india, they should make a bomb that smells of citrus and soap

i got it the first 92 times you posted this faggot just fuck off and die already

t.poo in loo

story time
>be eating pickles from fridge
>hmm these are good, where are they from
>check label
>india
>suddenly don't taste so good as poo memes flood into my mind and i wonder if that indian subhuman who picked the pickles is a street shitter or a loo user
>assume the former
>never touch those pickles again

this is how blackpilling begins.

>As Sunita Narain, director of the non-governmental Centre for Science and Environment, has memorably put it: "We are drowning in our excreta.

I'm glad they can admit it

Weaponize rioting poo

Keked

I spent 4 months living in India. The whole place stinks.

Ahaha wow. Dude check out the guy who made the article what a fag .