Was bringing in slaves from Africa the biggest mistake in human history?

Was bringing in slaves from Africa the biggest mistake in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, islam is

babby want milky

Yes.

Obviously

No, any intervention in Middle East by USA is/was. Think of 9/11, any terrorist attack, current state of islamic countries, ISIS, all bombing and dead soldiers, etc... Just for few gallons of dirty oil.

Congrats fellas.

I think not castrating them was the problem. The Muslims seem to do it right.

No, setting them free and not sending them back was the biggest mistake.

My vote goes to the romans sheltering goth "refugees" from the huns. It took mankind 500 years to recover from that fuckup.

freeing them was

No, not sending them back was. Presence (dominance) of Jewry in Western world implanted the idea that they are equal humans. Civil Rights Movement happened. Interracial mingling, dating and sex became commonplace. White women got addicted to thick big black cock. Now, you are on the brink of extinction.

Not sending them back after was

No it was electing FDR. Jews and Leftists being allowed to win WW2 was the biggest mistake in human history.

OP, North America would be a paradise if not for niggers. Sure, there'd be a number of them but not nearly the amount at current levels due to fat southern rednecks not wanting to pick their own fucking cotton!!!

No, Liberalism was the biggest mistake. The French Revolution should've never happened.

Na.. whoever okayed Freedom for all and this reparations bullshit.

I owe no one freedom or reparations when your own people sell you off, get real.

They still fuck their own over in Africa. Nonstop civil war.

No. Bringing in slaves was fine.
It was the white mans ability to project into the future that made it a mistake.

See, the Arab didn't (and doesn't) think about the future. He think only about the present. And in the present, a nigger that has been castrated is much easier to control. When the nigger becomes too weak to work, the Arab will simply buy more.

But the white man is more clever, see. The white man knows that paying niggers for other niggers is expensive - and then he has to ship them around the world and loses some of his stock in the process. Wearing such losses is unacceptable in the long-run.
So the white man, being a forward thinking, thinks to himself that he won't cut the niggers' balls off because he can breed his own slave stock for the future, significantly reducing costs.

So the white man imports niggers, and lets them breed. But of course his foresight is only so good, and he doesn't see the abolitionist movement coming. He doesn't see that one day people won't own slaves. So he creates for himself many more problems.

this is why slavery is pure degeneracy, you only destroy yourself

Freeing the slaves was the worst idra

Not finishing the job was the biggest mistake humanity has made.

not even close

I'm not sure if this video 100% true but its probably not too far off.

hooktube.com/watch?v=-xYRW8DGNrg

Replace "youtube" with "hooktube" in the url to archive vids and avoid giving clicks.
You can reverse the process to view the video in youtube if you prefer.

>I'm a complete mongoloid who ignores all that the British did with their arbitrary border creations
Thanks for sharing, it's always amusing to see the ignorance of stupid slavs while they're trying to act smugly condescending for no good reason.