African pop growth

Reading this dumb article on FNN saying half of world pop growth to coem from Africa..namely Nigeria.

They had a picture of Nigeria's "commercial capital"

Look at the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089243/Slumdogs-New-York-The-remarkable-images-capturing-immigrant-families-unrecognisable-19th-century-New-York.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks vibrant and progressive.

What is FNN? Florida National News, or Fake News Network?

>pop growth
Didn't realise Nigeria was such a big player in the pop music industry.

Berlin_2030.jpg

That's not a dirt hut. Africa has come far

India tier

this

Looks much better than I would have imagined. quite proud of them.

germany in 2050 :^)

It's scary, but then Latin American countries were miniature 100 years ago too.

The only issue is that they need to think how to feed the population.

Indistuinguishable from Poland.

Or what Poland would look like today without them Germoney gibsmedats :')

Most German cities are full blown slums outside their historical centers.

I bet this city was built by whites. At least those skyscrapers

It's actually not as nice as that photo.

Another shit for brain who thinks EU is a charity.

>implying but muh afrobeat

>abolish communism
>suddenly have a food surplus
Wow, who would have thought

Let us not forget, the black plague broke out in Europe due to overpopulation and killed half the population (and the people instead of not listening to the idiot Pope and washing themselves, blamed it on the jews and sin, classy...).

But, Africa is even worse. War, corruption, famine, plague etc will wipe them out.

Just that Poland is no where near the top 10 investors into EU funds, but, after Greece, the greatest recievers of that cash, mainly provided by Germany.

Buu huu they have to accept some rapefugee quota.. How horrible.
They should accept it, why not, it is not like any of those """""refugees"""" would stay there.

>Slavnigs actually believe this

If I see a nigger its a slum in my eyes.

america and britain looked like that less than a century ago

it's a developing nation what do you expect

This is what London looked like 100 years ago.

Capital of Niger from the sky

People calling Trump's wall racist should come to Africa. Literally everything is walled.

>america and britain looked like that less than a century ago

Nice revisionism, leftist cumshitter.

Is there any way we can make Nigerians teach each other to be less of a crime unto Nigerians, or do they just get to fester forever now?

I lived there 20 years ago. Kind of hot and dusty but at the time it was relatively stable, just the odd coup now and then.

I remember all the wealthy people had walls with glass shards on top, a day watchman and a night watchman.

India is worse. Why do you worry about Africa?

Take a look and then go fuck yourself.

Not even africans trust africans

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089243/Slumdogs-New-York-The-remarkable-images-capturing-immigrant-families-unrecognisable-19th-century-New-York.html

>Australia in 1914

Looks like typical shot in Manila

the lie they are shilling now, and never forget this
is there will never be more than 2 billion "children"
(of course they will continue to revise that classification over the next 30 years until finally they admit """""""""""they"""""""""" were lying
fucking cunts
nuke them all

sana bagyuhin yang lugar nyo

Too many african countries are currently fllowing an overpopulation path, just for the sake of stating that they are BIG countries.
If this insanity won't be stopped soon enough, first Europe will collapse, then the whole western world will be crumbled onto social instability and organized crime.

I still can't fathom how at this point in time, these fucking people haven't understood that we are unable to feed so many mouths, let alone providing adequate services to them.
This is path to global annihilation.

If it was up to me, I'd just wipe out the african population through fucking viruses or famine.

Titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi titi.

I only know one word in Filipino, sorry.

I'm Nigerian, specifically an Igbo Biafran, I doubt "Nigeria" will exist within the next few decades due to Seperatist movements like Biafra and some Yoruba groups calling for their own Seperatist Republic, Oduduwa. Nigeria needs to be divided, a country created by the Brits cannot succeed while being run by Muslim Northerners. Too much diversity, too many groups of different ethnic backgrounds living in the same country, it cannot work. Nigeria has to go.

TR: Your place should be ravaged by a tropical storm/typhoon/cyclone.

>Black Death
>not Jewish
Good goy

What's wrong with the picture user?

Take of your flag, otherwise I'm calling you out for horseshit.

You don't think I'm bleck? :'(

Nigerians don't use Sup Forums. And any decent Nigerian wouldn't shit-talk his national unity.

Like I said, I'm Igbo, Nigerian Unity is a sham when it essentially means to Igbos as "Shut up, sit down and be quiet while we use your resources and oil"

You should've separate long before

Yes, Spain did support Biafra during the war though.

Flag or gtfo

>what is living in another country
Why do you want to see my flag so much?

your rivers would make nice borders

Well I'm just going to assume you're not really Nigerian now. If anything you're diaspora in the UK or some shit.

I fought in the Niger delta. Nigeria isn't splitting anytime soon. As fucked up as the country is.

You fought in the Delta? When? Who were you fighting? Was it the civil war or the current conflicts? I'm genuinely interested

African population growth is what red-pilled me.
>They (and muslims) are spreading into OUR land.
>They outbreed us.
It is 100% logical that they will destroy us demographicly.

fake news network. a play on cnn

Look at all those places you could rape someone. Its like a rapist paradise. This must have been the inspiration for Wakanda.

You gotta love the green revolution in south america

Giving them food donations allows them to live and populate without the ability to grow an economy. Why is the Nigerian farmer going to bother growing food when free donations put him out of business?

Large kek

Also nice quads!

Was just watching the F1 post race shit.

It was recent, I worked on contract in varying cycles. I was at Warri and Port Hancourt, you might know those. I went back for 4 months in 2015 with some friends to work up north and wanted to stay but my wife wouldn't have it.

Our guys did some amazing work against Boko Haram.

Yeah, that's pretty impressive. Welcome to to the first world, my white friend.

Even I know those don't look like that anymore

Damn that's pretty awesome, I have to thank you for your service man, doing God's work. Keep it up.

And this is what "scientist" Bill Nye thinks is "burning a little charcoal". As if they all wear grass skirts and live in mud huts in the wilderness.

THOSE 10 KIDS PER WOMEN IN NIGERIA ARE NOT A PROBLEM GOY
YOU ARE

The black death is Jewish biological warfare against whites and has a double meaning.

Was my pleasure man, I would have stayed if I could. I still have mates there, even though it's quieter now.

The group of Saffas there has a old Mi-24 they bought illegally in Mozambique. Pretty funny stuff.

>Rare niggerian

Ayo what up

Almost all of the nigerian internet users speak english. The country next door will not exist soon.

>a fucking Hind

Illegal, maybe, but something tells me no one objected to shooting hot sticky ordinance on filthy boko haramniggers.

I enjoy living in a city block with underground power lines which is ultra rare in this godforsaken country.

AT rifles and bows... Classic.

Parts was a shitfest but it still ran beautifully. Even had SS-77s in the doors.