So many people needed to hear this. Thank you, JK Rowling. Thank you

So many people needed to hear this. Thank you, JK Rowling. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

voatDOTco/v/pizzagate/1708131
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"He fucked men."

KEK

>Don't make your character gay in the books themselves, at a time when it would have been considered genuinely progressive to do so
>Only mention it retroactively, with all the money already in the bank
Wouldn't be surprised if she had Jewish heritage desu

lmao

Becoming famous got to her and she actually started to believe her opinion matters.
>Stick to wrinting fantasy you dumb cunt, seems your brain is wired for it, you delusional cunt.

Yeah the white background.

Fuck harry shiter.

So what did she say

>Thank you so much for writing Harry Potter. I wonder why you said that Dumbledore is a gay because I can’t see him in that way.

>Maybe because gay people just look like... people?

Criminally underrated

>Yeah the white background.

>maybe he's born with it
>maybe it's Make Believe™

"Unusually interested in underage apprentice wizard boys, obviously."

He diddled a 20 year old intern on live TV?

So did she say anything about the petition to get her to take in refugees?

>Doesn't tell us what she says, no links, nothing, faggot flag

Yep, it's a faggot.

It's funny because you can spot a sodomite a mile off most of the time.

So Hogwarts is a Catholic school?

Nah. This is further evidence that the entire SJW movement is a marketing scheme.

Would you have clicked that bait?

I would have at least let Norbot archive it.

well memed friend

Lmao

top kek

Kek

wearelumos.org
So many people needed to see this. Fuck you, JK Rowling. Fuck you.

Why is this funny help I'm autistic

desu

it's gotten a few replies saying it's funny so Sup Forums being the bandwagon it is all jump on it hoping they'd get included in the possible screencap to give value to their pathetic life

Jesus christ, I just woke up

reminder

so in otherwords it was just an asspull to virtue signal

She's a pedo

Oh yeah. Just like making Hermione black.

Based. Slay Queen.

The Trudeau Foundation uses the "boylove" symbol.

voatDOTco/v/pizzagate/1708131

Even though that J.K Rowling supervised aspects of the movie franchise like say, casting, and the entire movie franchise during it's production, and """"""""""neglected"""""""""" to mention that Hermoine waz kwanz an sheid.

Literally just fading into oblivion, struggling to become the monster before she goes out.
Pathetic.

I didn't realise once could study classics and avoid the red pill.

>Hermione is black
>Gets called mudblood constantly and is considered inferior by the pure wizards

What did JK mean by this?

wtf I love snape now

Blimey, twitter would eat that up.

#slytheracist

A pedo operating in Haiti, and Eastern Europe.TICKETS AVALIABLE!!!

Wearing dresses everyday, being promiscuous with under age boys and waving his magical wand all the time ?

avoiding the redpill is pretty easy if you are a degenerate pedo satanists

and now it's overrated

>JK Rowling
Don't give a shit

sage

Can't remember but they did the same to Ben affleck and he ended up selling his getaway in Italy saying that the area was getting too dangerous/crime infested. Go figure

>because he fapped to traps

All wizards are gay

>Use a gender neutral name to capitalize on the fact it'll sell more books, no pride as a female author
>Insist on British actors for the movie, fuck inclusiveness
>Retcon characters as gay/colored only after the series sells well
>Refuse to house refugees in your 14 room mansion

It's amazing that such a bigoted, xenophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic racist is regarded as the progressive queen of liberal tweets.

Poz my neghole, Harry.

In Philosopher's Stone Harry asks Dumbledore what he saw in the Mirror of Erised and he replied "socks". What Dumbledore actually saw was himself being railed in the anus by 10 oiled buck pozbreeders choking him on their veiny toxic pozloads.

I guffawed

Thank you both.

>socks
Harry missunderstood him, he said cocks.

Aussie bantz strikes again.

Don't talk shit on based Gargamel.

One of the funny things about Rowling's claim that Dumbledore is gay is that it is obviously not true.

You would think that the sleazy reporter who wanted to tarnish his reputation would focus on that aspect of his character in her book. But that did not happen.

Nothing about their friendship screams 'gayness' to me.

Personally I imagine Jo is going to try and retcon this in the new movies, which will piss of audiences due to shitting on Dumbeldore's true core character.

I detest this post as a wizard myself, as im a high level pussy wizard making women came like magic!

>new movies
What new movies?
Are you saying they are going to remake that shit again?
It's gotten to the point where almost 0 original shit comes out.
Every year it's just predictible MIB4, Spiderman 1 (8), movie about gay people, the hangover 12, Furries: the movie 7 etc.
Why the fuck should I want to see any of this remake shit?

>Riddle was my protegee, my student, my... lover
>Sir, weren't you 30 years his senior?
>Stop being such an agephobic bigot Harry, between male lovers age is just a number

Well, they clearly wanted to keep the franchise rolling with the Fantastic Beasts shit and create a "Potter Cinematic Universe'.

Of course, Fantastic Beasts flopped. So obviously they'll go back to the HP movies. They could probably make a lot of money by doing one every 2 years and having a 'side-story' movie come out in-between, like how Disney is handling Star Wars.

The golden snatch

You should't.

Smart people stopped watching AAA movies a decade ago, learned to stream through internet or eventually semi-normies watch netflix.

Only dumb fucks go to cinema, watch AAA productions so the remake of a remake model works.

Thank shitty free market for that.

The Magical Creatures spin off.

Wow, the first one came out and NO ONE ever talked about it. I don't see sequels doing well either.

Jo has confirmed that gay Dumbledore is going to be a thing in those movies, which is why I brought it up. I doubt she actually knows much about gay people, honestly. No one is going to happy with how his character is portrayed.

By the by, Jo seems to be REALLY dropping the ball with handling the IP, in my opinion. Shit like Pottermore hiring random people to flesh out the world of Harry Potter, having the retards who wrote the sequel story play make up some really retarded shit about split timelines and Cedric becoming evil, and now I realize that no one remembers or cares about the new movies that really do fucking exist.

>That flag
Dumbledore is not homosexual. That needed to be established within the books. Tweeting out that he's fudge packing doesn't work as character development. Same with the Hermione is black - her character is well established as a white Mary Sue.

If she wants these things in there, Rowling needs to rewrite the books and remake the movies. And we all know from George Lucas's fiasco with Star Wars how bad that can will go.

underrated

I get your point with hermione but when something is left in the open on the book you can't say "it isn't".

Niiicee...

Meh. Established character identity is established.

What about his established identity goes against him being gay?

YAAASSS IM SCREAMING

JK ROWLING GIVES ME LIFE

>children's book author who's books have already peaked
>still fucking relevant

people who still obsess over harry potter are as bad as the fucking weaboos.

There is only one answer and it's that she literally gets to decide because they're her books.

>no child should be denied a family life
>went on a giant fucking ree-fest on Cameron because Cameron was trying to encourage mothers and fathers to stay married to each other

Rowling's entire life has been her hating herself because she can't accept that it was her shitty personality that ruined her marriage.

Sure that wasn't George Clooney? That happened to him also, at least. And then again, in England.

Gargamel is a jew, you dumb burger cunt!

Even his cat has a jewish name! Watch that fucking nose!

>a large pair of wooly cocks
10/10 we were on the wrong side in ww2

Im having deja vu, or this is a slide thread made by bots with copypasted responses all from a couple weeks ago