European Migrant Crisis

So recently the European Union and Angela Merkel (German Chancellor) are trying their best to pressure Poland into taking in these migrants/terrorists. Poland has taken in 100,000 Ukrainian refugees already so it's not like they're avoiding the topic. The EU and Merkal proposed and idea that Poland pay 26,000 for every refugee they deny. Germany has nothing to say about Poland paying for something since Germany hasn't payed Poland back for WW2 reparations which would add up to a decent amount of money which they could repay right now. But either way the idea is pretty stupid and luckily more countries are waking up right now like Czech Republic and Hungary!

Other urls found in this thread:

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?start_yearonly=&end_yearonly=&start_year=&start_month=&start_day=&end_year=&end_month=&end_day=&country=161&asmSelect1=&dtp2=all&success=yes&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSpzRtUYDo
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Croatia&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Rijeka_bombing
europeanbestdestinations.com/best-of-europe/european-best-destinations-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do not let this post hide the fact that polan cannot into space

There's a video of this jew (didn't you know? Gysi is a jew) saying into the cameras with a smug face: "Germany needs more immigration because luckily those Nazis don't breed enough"
That's the kind of politicians we have in Germany now. Guys like him are celebrated by the media and the youth.

I pray to God that we will eave EU or they will kick us out.
Fucking krauts has no balls to even kick us out. lame motherfuckers. We should bomb them.

>100,000 Ukrainian refugees
Oy vey, but those refugees are white. You must accept North African """""""""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""""" if you want to be truly diverse.

If your military accidentally bombed the Bundestag I'd be for all Germans forgiving the Polish army for this unfortunate accident.

>mfw Poland accidentally becomes the #1 tourist destination in Europe for white Christians

>Do not let this post hide the fact that polan cannot into space
They can!

polak- we'll fly on to the surface of the sun!
jew: oy vey boy, you cant!- sun is hot!
polak- dumb brother, we'll fly at night!

Commie kraut Gysi can go to hell. We aren't a dumping ground for failed policies.

>luckily more countries are waking up right now like Czech Republic and Hungary!

Hungary was basically the first to start off the fight against terrorists when the media was focusing on Orban's plans to build a fence around Hungary, and there were talks of extending this fence around Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland. Czech Republic evaded Junker's retarded gun controls by changing the legislative... What do you mean waking up? The ex eastern bloc was always against the Jewish master plan to eliminate white people

I N T E R M A R I U M

>this fuckin map again
No Jaczek, there were no terror attacks in Czech Republic...

are slavs white?

yep and you will take them or loose all and every benefit. Soon you stand alone.

Please dont post map of "terrorist attacks" when trying to refer to actual terrorist attack that happened and keep happening in europe. You make europe look worse than it is.

Probably that's not what he meant to say, but true, Central Europe has always been too woke for Brussels' fairy tales about immigrants.

>
>I N T E R M A R I U M
polak,
thus ... if your khazarian cousins wouldn't be pooping own undies for the next putin move, no?
or
is it 1919 rerun again coming up?

I am a dumb American... Explain to me why cant Poland just leave the EU? Is there any other answer besides economic?

>tfw no refugees but EU still likes us

>Everyone is avoiding the root
Immigration is being pushed into europe to relieve Israel of the very thing they are pushing into Europe
(((Multi-Culturalism)))

>lithuania
Literally who?

yes ahmed, we are

Exactly.
Relevancy only brings problems.

>Germanistan insulting others

They are not refugees. It's just an illegal immigrant. The Polish government should shoot them if they enter illegally into Poland.Poland should not accept any refugees. Ignore German stupid politicians. Ignore the stupid delegates of the EU. They are garbage.

No actually, white is a term made up during colonial times to describe europeans who colonized other countries. So slavs are europeans and would be whites by the current worldly definition but if we go by actual definition we are superior for not taking part in our own destruction. Source: Benjamin Franklin

The (((EU))) a chokehold on large groups of white countries being forced to accept muslim immigrants

Merkel wishes to destroy individual cultures in EU, so it can rival china, USA.

That is their motive in flooding EU with niggers.

>German proxing as Russian
>butthurt Germans in general, immigrants from western countries
>now that "le epic judeopolonia maymay" Britbong
Do we have any more anti-Polish trolls?

it will end in the apocalypse

xD

I recommend Gdansk

>meme map that counts all terrorist attacks even if it's done by anarchists and not by immigrants
>map conveniently goes from 2001 to 2014 to exclude the 36 terrorist attacks that happened in Poland before 2001 and after 2014
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?start_yearonly=&end_yearonly=&start_year=&start_month=&start_day=&end_year=&end_month=&end_day=&country=161&asmSelect1=&dtp2=all&success=yes&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=
Stop trying to make your shithole look better

I want to visit Prague, theres no muzzies there, is there?

No its mainly economic. They get a lot of money from the EU.

>that flag
you aren't even a country, baka

>(((Gregor Gysi)))

>I recommend Gdansk
Danzig is German clay, OK?

>a lot of money
can this meme finally end?

>pic of self hating degenerate bitch
Hey kolo petho, shut up. What you wrote doesn't even make sense.

holly shit, Gypsies in the balkans are somewhat like that, except not as aggressively genocidal

Prague is full of tourists, many shitskins to be found, however if you come during off season it's nice.

Quote the part that doesn't make sense and I'll explain it for you

It's mainly political, partly because Poles want to work abroad for more monies and we believe we can still fix it, partly because current gov't doesn't have the balls to do it, partly because the west doesn't want to loose cheap workers and markets in the east.

True Polak wouldn't call jew "brother".

>Minsk inside job is somehow a terror attack
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhSpzRtUYDo

>poland
> responsible for ww2
>wants reparations

everytime

why is eu so eager to spend hundreds of billions on foreign refugees and not hundreds of billions making it easier for the native population to have a family?

Go home, only real countries are allowed at Sup Forums

Croatia never had any terror attacks this map is pure bs

eurogibs are tool to subjugate us, it promotes corruption and wastes resource on useless stuff like paved roads in the fields for aggriculture machinery from nowhere to nowhere because there is a deadline on eurogibs and it has to be spent on something
we are in EU for openmarket

so stop this meme, it's retarded

This is where they get the stats
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=Croatia&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search

Yep, keep dreaming cunt.
And bin that knife you wanker.

That's actually not true, since Shia and Sunni Muslims haven't stopped murdering each other in the last 1300 years or so.

>True Polak wouldn't call jew "brother".
My bad!

polak- we'll fly on to the surface of the sun!
jew: oy vey boy, you cant!- sun is hot!
polak- dumb MASTER, we'll fly at night!

>WE DINDU NUFFIN

It's already happening, I'm making money from tourism and my income from this source has increased by 50% during last 3 years.

A mogłem isc na turystyke, kurwa mac

>Implying that Sunni Muslims didn't kill each other for centuries.

Croatia did have 1 muslim terrorist attack in 1995 but no one knows about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Rijeka_bombing

map is still bullshit though

eurogibs is machnie to controll market. How germany get so big export?

>The ex eastern bloc was always against the Jewish master plan to eliminate white people
Except everyone here loves jews.

>soon we will have country like this as neighbor
scary

Really? I thought Gysi is about as releveant as Brüderle.

poles are fucking retarded
they whine (rightfully so) about forced immigration
but then again dont want to leave the EU, because it would mean less gibs
you cant have it both ways you retards

europeanbestdestinations.com/best-of-europe/european-best-destinations-2016/ B-but our Zadar got 2016 best destination, im sure we are getting first this year aswell :(, its actually insane and we have been growing each year noticably. On a side note i have no doubt poland will grow stronger in tourism, especially now that no one wants to go to north-west europe.

Who would genuinely win in an armed conflict between Poland and Germany?

>5 terrorist attcks in the netherlands.
which ones?
also putting seperatist/catholic attacks in this doesnt count

if both mobilized, germany. if not mobilized, poland

Croatia has a benefit of being historical destination for tourists and also more tourist-friendly climate.
I hope global warming is real so I can make even more money in future. Too bad your forests would burn.

I fucken hate this bullshit shill terrorist map that is going around.... it plots terrorist attacks in Czech republic, Slovakia and Hungary that never happend.

Actually Poland came closer to terrorist attack, apparently there was a shit skin getting ready for to attack the pope during youth week...

That map is hilarious. What it means is that Ukrainian government are thee terrorists, because DPR and LPR are the one who suffer from terrorism according to it.

Right now Poland since the german army is virtually non-existant
But USA would defend Germany and Russia would sneak in to grab some land while everyone is busy fucking shit up so Poland would end up at the bad end of the stick once again

Germany is so unstable it's not even capable of waging offensive war.
There would be like 0.2% population willing to serve and massive sprees of rapes and murders on the streets when shit hits the fan.

We're already paying at least equal money into the budget not to mention we're being bigass market for you're second grade goods. I just want Germans and French to kindly go fuck themselves with a rake and stop teaching us about values and obligations. Also, how about we share some of these Ukrainians or ask for equal money you want for not taking sandniggers?

Mate, grab the most extreme right wing guys you can find.

Lure them all into one place, with enough alcohol to lose their inhibitions.

Eventually, the topic will come up, agreements will be made. The will be someone with enough natural charisma to take charge.

Suddenly, you have your right wing death squads prepared.

And all you had to do was send out the invites.

German but who know what would do their refugees and gays.

There were multiple, but none of Jihad origin.

Considering that right wingers build nations and left wingers destroy nations, what will the map of Europe look like in the future?
>black - Islamic Caliphate
>white - dunno
>colors - independent countries

Well our academician debunked global warming on astral level, and added that we will be expirencing small ice age instead which goes with the proof we have been posting around for years here on Sup Forums so i dont think its real but you are definitely right about what you said. Its historical, best coast, cheap for westerners(even tho coastal people learned the way of the jew and bump the prices over the summer). And climate is fantastic. You will definitely get your fair shair of tourism, as i said especially now. I always see gdanks on the lists for tourist places.

Regarding forest fires, they found evidence at the spots where they started, that its done by someone on purpose which is same story every year. And it starts over night which is impossible when its colder, there is no extreme sun that would trigger that over night clearly. Its truly disgusting what some people would do.

>>Who would genuinely win in an armed conflict between Poland and Germany?

Before and during WW2, Germany.
These days, Poland..... Germany has become a country of leftist cucks that has no will left to even protect it's own women or children from the muslim hoard... How could they possible fight anyone, if they are not even willing to defend themselfs?

Yeah,what's the deal with it?Do they count retarded antifa camping stove "explosive devices" which are unable to burn a single car as terrorist attacks?

German logic

> Germans raped by niggers and muslims
> Harbour people who want to terminate them
> Pay welfare for shitskins who outbreed them
> Still want destroy and enslave friendly Slavs who work for them

Do not let this post hide that Palestine cannot into recognization.

Now it's British version. I think you are severly retarded.

> Eastern Ukraine
Lmao, it's not terrorist attacks, it's literally war over there.

UK will definitely be Islamic Caliphate before Ireland. Getting out of EU did not change the fact they might have biggest muslim problem in europe.

color czechs, slovaks, hungars, romanians and BINLAND

points of conflict overlap with diversity of politics, race and ethnicity hehe

Yeah its a bullshit shill map that gets passed arround.... there are even dots in the ocean.
It shits me...
A more accurate map would have shown that terrorism is only really a problem in the western countries that invited the muslim hoards... dont think the baltiks, or russians would have any dots either....

>Burning someone's car or shop is treated as terrorism
Huh

The UK is 4% Muslim, retard

this

>Youths fight with Romanies at a lake-side resort
>Several people injured
How the hell is that a terrorist attack?

But there is alot of absolute mental cases living on the coast of croatia.

In split there was this guy that came with a grenade to a bank because the line was long, he was in a wheel chair and they wouldn't let him cut in line.

Ach, Stupid peasents we need those Ukrainians to work for us ,but becouse of people like you they emigrate to diffrent countey's.
And other Polish subhumains dont want to earn more and they emigrate to diffrent countrys too.