Understanding the Alt-Right

Why is it so degenerate?

Contrary to (popular?) belief, Jared Taylor's wife (Evelyn Rich) is not Jewish.

Mike Enoch divorced his jewish wife. He constantly names the Jew, and TRS invented the ((())). He is good in my book.

Alex Jones isn't "alt-right," but for what its worth, he divorced his Jewish wife. He has named the Jew many times in the past, though I admit he has been reluctant to in recent years.

Andrew Anglin...I don't know much about that. But big fucking whoop if he fucked an asian one time.

There is no alt right.

geo please

>mentinoning Milo's child molestation """endorsement""" and not mentioning that's his butthole's getting pozed by bbcs on daily basis.
Hmmm..

Typical kike tactics both the scum you posted and what you are doing fuck off faggot. The alt right was your idea. It never existed and we all have been laughing at you shills for taking it so seriously

here you go

alt-right is a media term like trickle-down economics.

I've fucked non-whites. My WN cock has been sucked by all sorts of races, only breeding with white women though kek
Get fucked niggers

No it definitely exists.

Its basically an umbrrlla term for white nationalism though

This. The alt-right was created by the media. Everyone labeled Sup Forums as it despite our own protests and reddit embraced it because they are faggots. That picture is a literal wall of who's to me. Hitler, the faggot and Jones are the only ones I recognize and other than Hitler I wouldn't know who they were either if it wasn't for frog posting cross posters from reddit.

This but spending your time and emotions on Asian QTs, take you mind off the game when you should be pursuing WN Waifus.

They failed to accept the teachings of David Aurine

2 posts now faggot

These guys are just like everyone else, including 100% of Sup Forums, they have skeletons to hide.

Im guessing OP likes to get pegged by dominatrixes after church on Sunday.

More of the left shaming other people's life styles while saying that are the open minded group

looking at that swastika I'm thinking OP is a leaf.

Reveal your shame to us OP.

I believe that they are actually pawns paid by jews , liberals, and/or the Hilary clinton campaign in an attempt to skew voters and drive the realm of politics insane. This can allow totalitarians to have justifications for free speech regulations, memes scapegoated as hate symbols, and embarassing the white minorty in the end.
I've started to suspect this ever since Milo Yiannopolous supported child molestation. If I were alt-right at the time, I would bash the fuck out of Milo for betraying the ideologies of the alt-right, since I would have believed that degenerate ideas like diversity, interracial sex, fetish normalization, the distinction between sex and gender, and any other SJW bullshit are all forms of degeneracy that will soon destroy the entire human race--at least I assume that's the idea of the alt-right period.

Fixed

alt-right a spook

Biggest refinery in Europe on fire. Rotterdam burns while the screams of honest white people fill the warm summer night.

(((warberg))) was telling the truth

this. there is literally nothing wrong with jared except that he hasn't realised the (((force))) behind globalism. apart from that he is the perfect academic voice of reason

He disagrees with it though, at the end of the day, if we secure an ethnostate, and for whatever hypothetical reason, there are jewish people who won't fuck it up...would you let them in? I would still say no, because they're still not white and a threat to white identity, but Jared probably would.

Jared is agnostic on the Jews for the sake of AmRen. If you listen closely to his answers, he's effectively hinting that he gets what they're doing, but still gives a soft stance.

Bottom line, he was on NPI conference and applauded Kevin MacDonald's speech on Jews.

Neither would I honestly but he is seriously redpilled on pretty much everything else regarding our views and he is very good at presented a calm, logical, concise argument which is good at redpilling normies
>he gets what they're doing, but is agnostic on the Jews for the sake of AmRen
V. good if true

aight give me someone who is alive i should listen to.

Jared actively seeks to bring Jews into his "pro-white" movement. He is trying to shift the blame for our continuing genocide from Jews to white liberals. You can either be on team white or team Jew. You cannot be on both. Jared has proved he is on team Jew.

>TRS invented the ((()))
are you a fucking retard? this was a think on stormfront before TRS even existed you stupid faggot

False, it came from TRS using echo sounds when naming Jews on podcasts and it spread from there into written word.

Why didn't Enoch and the team use the echo sounds when talking about his wife? Oh that's right because they're just a bunch of Jewish libertarians role playing at being Nazis .

Again. Not even remotely. ((())) was used as a coincidence detector on the stormfront precursor as early as 1999. Stop shilling your kike owned controlled opposition

Prove it.

left wing memes not even once

I'm a lefty for not tolerating these fucking degenerates? You think I'm going to let race-mixers and Jew-fuckers and homosexuals speak for my race?

Yes, because otherwise you would've done something about it by now. Starting threads on anime forums isn't doing anything.

Putting on a meme flag doesn't hide what you are.

I fuck women like they are men

Diversity is our strength.

>hitler
Ups, a known homosexual was only man in my party allowed to call me by name!
Ups, i let a half jew found the ss!
Ups, i lived with Eva without marrige!

Enoch has not divorced anything. He still lives in the same apartment, in the same Jewish area with no divorce legal paper work on record. All divorces are public record so if he did divorce her it would be easy to discover.

TRSodomites once again come to spread their lies and white knight homosexuals and race mixers. Why corruption spiral so hard goy?

Faggots like Millenial Woes and Richard Spencer were using the term Alt right for 5-10 years before the media ever picked it up.

Maybe you should go back to frog posting on Reddit.

I am doing something about it. I'm calling out the Jew-approved controlled opposition.

>using meme flags
>calling anyone out

Yes goyim, the alt right is degenerate, oppose them!

Can you fucking kids go back to whatever you did before coming across Sup Forums? You're seriously polluting this fucking place and I know you mean well, but you're stupid, uninformed and are much better suited on Milo's reddit or something. But really, you seriously need to get the fuck out of here. Remember all that cool shit Sup Forums did that lead you to come here? We did cool shit SOLELY because you fucking "Democrats are the real racists" faggots were not here. Listen to me. You have to go back, or Sup Forums will literally die off and become nu/pol/ forever. I've already had multiple 10+ year Sup Forums friends leave this year because your presence is so fucking destructive to this board's quality. Please leave.

IIRC he's stated that he can only afford to hold so many controversial views. Adding the JQ to all the race and IQ-stuff would risk sliding AmRen into paranoid tin-foil hae territory. I think all of Spencers and Jareds references to Israel as a model for a white ethno-state is to show the hipocrisy of the jewish media-machine and to show normies that there already(or rather still) are ethno-states in existence.

This is OPs other thread it seems

Faggot are you here to have a disscussion or to cuddle up your autism in a fucking hugbox? If you can't confront liberals on your home turf on a fucking tasmanian clay pot smashing fanclub then you can't confront them at all.

because the entire white world is circling the drain of degeneracy, we're degenerate too, but strive to overcome

>when the only good thing to come out of TRS were the echoes but theyre still not enough to make people forget (((TRS))) are all kike loving zionist gay human garbage