Literally give me one valid reason why an untrained civilian need to possess dangerous weapons, protip you can't...

Literally give me one valid reason why an untrained civilian need to possess dangerous weapons, protip you can't. Only the military and police should have deadly weapons. It's best.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40767954
youtube.com/watch?v=qo0wGnVMe50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sarcastic meme because Switzerland doesn't have the lowest crime rate in the world despite so many guns, or are you legitimately that stupid.
>sarcastic
So despite so many guns, they still have a very low crime rate.
You're a brainlet either way. sage

>Switzerland doesn't have the lowest crime rate in the world

I was going to retort with a zesty insult, but then I literally felt sorry for you. Must be tough going through life with IQ under 50.

S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E
D O N T
P O S T
I N
T H I S
T H R E A D
S A G E

Switzerland is a different country entirety than the u.s.

Living standards are better in Switzerland, people are happier, less depression, are collectivist and therefore care for eachother etc.. america has 40% of its population on some kind of gov assistance cause they're too poor ffs and shit ton of gangs.

thats true , violent crime is done by mudslime,negro immigrants.Swiss people tho...

If America was 100% white and everyone owned a gun we'd have a low crime rate too

we have prions in our soil

Nice pic from the 70's. Swiss pretty much gave up open carry.

>95% white country
vs
>56% white

RMYT

Are you triggered Dr. Thundercuck?

underage b&

first of all i seriously doubt this happens outside of rural environments, and second, whenever we get groceries we walk there since we don't live in pic related

I don't want to be killed by niggers.
If I'm in a situation where I need to defend myself or my family I want to be able to.

>only 8 million citizens
>no niggers

I wonder fucking why

Albanians don't like niggers.
Joking aside they have a lot of Ghanaese and Eritreans.

Ironically, if you tried that in America, you have 90% chance of getting harmed.

--Neighbors call the police about your garden
---HOA sanctions you, then fines you, then takes your home
--Police arrest you, heavy fines

Americans would literally prefer to have illegal immigrants come here and rape their daughters, than to allow any vetetable gardens in their neighbors front yards. (back yard, small, hidden, garden is OK)

it starts with 'N'

Wow is this faggot still posting even when his first post contradicts itself and he's offered up no clarification on what the fuck this thread is about? Well color me sage

Yes, but American cops are a marauding gang that executes unarmed civilians for fun or doesn't show up until it's too late when real crimes happen.

I mean I get why the 2nd amendment has never been repealed in America - it's still the Wild West out there. Am I glad that I live in a civilized country.

Stay triggered cuck.

>shitty bait thread
>point out that it's a shitty bait thread
>LOL UR TRIGGERED U MAD BRO??!?!?!?!?

Yeah, wonderful idea, until the neighbor's cat starts pissing on your potatoes, or shitting in your squash.

neighbors cat provides tremendous free help in this situation, exterminating rodents. Cats are free labor at a farm.

>Am I glad that I live in a civilized country.

>HAPPENING 2 shot Dead multiple injured German Nightclub
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-40767954

There's still cat piss on your produce.

Still better than GMO.

> lowest crime-rate in the world
> Still paranoid as f

> Going for a push-bike ride requires travelling in armed pairs
> lowest crime-rate in the world

Because a country full of educated, wealthy white europeans is not the same as a crime-infested cesspool where everyone needs drugs to go through the day.

I do see your point OP.

If you go to a Walmart in America you will see fatasses on scooters who can't even walk. They're so fat they can't even walk. Yet these people can buy guns?

Shit, imagine of those fatasses handling a revolver around you, with it sliding between their sausage fingers, all "LOOK WHAT I JUST BOUGHT!" I'd walk away before the person let loose a negligent discharge.

I guess that's the price that comes with any freedom though. We can't say THIS person can't have a gun, and THIS person can't have a gun, because pretty soon, anti-gun people would get what they want. Only like 1% of the population can have a gun. It has to be open to all.

Still, just the word "Switzerland" completely blows any gun-control argument right out of the water.

Libtards and gun grabbers (same thing) can scream and moan and cry for hours about how guns make us less safe, and we have to ban guns to be civilized and finally have peace and security, then one word---- Switzerland. And their argument is shown to be completely retarded and false.

Switzerland is good but not so many people have bullets for the guns at home.

>prove yourself wrong in your own post

>135504660

Do you?

Depends on what I am trying to prove n'est–ce pas?

feels good walking down the main street in the biggest city and by the end of the day realizing you probably only saw a max of 10-20 shit skins/nogs, and even then, they're in suits and immigrated here under a work visa.

Japan, fucking no body has guns, but we just don't commit crimes.

3d printers are going to make weapons available to your average criminal or psycho. Gun free zones are literally violent psychos first choice for commiting their crimes. Gun control just doenst work and police are often corrupt and are usually called after there is already a victim. Gun violence was actually less common in the wild west than it is now. At least if you have a gun you have a chance of being independently able to defend yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=qo0wGnVMe50

You're just a little behind us. 50 years ago Americans could say what you say now. Today? No.

You commit massive crimes, just against yourselves (suicide is self-murder) I guess suicide is also a crime against your own family and friends too.

So what do people kill each other with in fucking Greenland?

totally

Dogsleds of peace.

How close is Switzerland to this KEK?

It's almost like the Jetsons. Everything works perfectly and everyone is European.

I pick both

Greenlanders

Come take it than you little bitch, oh wait you can't or you would be dead.

I feel like the Swiss gun shit is just an elaborate ploy to make Americans look stupider than they already are.

recent statistics in pic. related; numbers are per 1000 people of given nationality/region. Of course fucking nogs from Africa are the worst, but in absolute numbers, it's mostly the balkan bois ("ex-jugo"). If you are ex-jugo: YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!! Also note how German cucks in Switzerland are even less criminal than Swiss themselves. Fucking Krauts.

>Still, just the word "Switzerland" completely blows any gun-control argument right out of the water.

Sure if you're a meme spouting Sup Forumstard spastic who can't actually defend his arguments other than shouting "MUH SWISS".

Switzerland has mandatory military service so everyone in the country knows how to properly and safely handle a firearm. That is one of the prime reasons they are such a low crime rate nation despite their gun ownership numbers. The structure of their society is hugely different to that of USA's, so to point at Switzerland and go "but muh guns r safe" is pants-on-head retarded. I don't agree with "gun-grabbing" but using the swiss argument doesn't help you.

Does it work?

How many objects are currently inserted in your Anus op?

My guess is 5

lmao are you retarded?

this is as wrong as the OP

Fuck UEfags that is trying to ban our guns.

UE deserves to burn.

>Still, just the word "Switzerland" completely blows any gun-control argument right out of the water.
you are a clueless retard who knows nothing about Switzerland and its gun laws.

guns are heavily regulated here. you dumb amerishits think guns are an integral part of Swiss culture and everyone can carry, which is completely wrong and backwards.

While it is a marginal thing, nowadays anyways, those communal gardens are indeed a thing, and still seen all over the places. And while very cheap you indeed can't just plant whatever you want, you usually have to have like a third of fruit, and a third of veggies, and bla... so it's not completely wrong, just mostly bullshit. FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEE

>turkroach who isnt allowed to legally own a gun in switzerland detected
still butthurt much, yes?

same goes for the other extreme

why so many posts about switzerland recently. leave us out of this.

angry albanian who can't legally own a gun posting. everyone point and laugh at the albanian

Would you ?

would i what? buy an electron microscope to read your post?

put a fence up then, you stupid fuck

>liberals claim only cops shud have guns
>but cops are also racist and ebil and we need more dead cops
KYS

Thanks to my friend Giovanni, I realised there are 10% Muslims living in Switzerland... So pic one:
>high percentage of Muslims makes a country degenerate
Or
>country with high percentage of Muslims and guns is cool

>10% Muslims living in Switzerland.
why? the fuck?