Is 22 y/o too young to have a child with a girl out of wedlock?

is 22 y/o too young to have a child with a girl out of wedlock?

how would that child be effected in the future?

Poverty is associated with out of wedlock births.

You should be at least 30 when you start having kids.

>lmao let's birth out some mongoloid downies
>dude great lmao

Grow up and accept some responsibility, marry her.

are you retarded

>out of wedlock
is old enough to know this is a bad idea

Lies

Parent of two boys here. It takes a lot of energy. Have kids when you're younger because it makes you a more responsible (better) person and you'll be in better physical shape to do stuff with them when they're growing up.

Fuck all the degenerate "you need to play the field more bro!" retards. That said, make sure you're picking a girl that will be wife material.

>You should be at least 30 when you start having kids.
That is retarded. How many kids do you want to have and how many extra chromosomes do you want them to have.

are you?
mental retardation and physical abnormality rates increase exponentially in kids with old ass parents

Marry her so your kid isn't a bastard

Never have a child out of wedlock, stupid. It fucks up everyone involved, especially the kid.

Just calm down. If you don't think you can do better, are a loser, or can stand her for any amount of time, marry her first.

No.

Get married and have children early.

Had my last child at 35 and its getting tougher to keep up. Also, I feel I'll be too old to really enjoy his adulthood and kids later on.

Before or after you abandon it?

Honestly you might want to stay with her to raise the kids but don't marry her so she can only collect child support rather then take half your shit AND collect child support.

>how would that child be effected in the future?

You should not be having kids if you don't know when to use affected/effected. If you did have a kid, they would be at a great disadvantage.

There's a balance, the younger you are the more energy you have for your kids; but your finances will not be as good as they are when you are older.

I'm aiming for the 20 mark.

You can have a child whenever you wish to, as long as you've got the necessary means to sustain it properly and decently, even if modestly. I'm 20 and me and my 23yo partner are already in the talks of having some.

I knocked up a girl and married her when I was 23. First kid at 24. Second kid at 26. Owned my own home outright by 28. First divorce at 31. Second marriage at 35. Second divorce at 36 (lasted 11 months lol)

No sense wasting your 20's on a starter marriage/defacto relationship that's liable to leave you being a broke every second weekend dad by the time you're in your 30's.

get out underage