TECHNO UNDER ATTACK

So, a popular Scottish techno DJ named Funk D'Void AKA Lars Sandberg has got in trouble with the tolerant left because he has been selling Proud Boy t-shirts on his site. This is the second drama involving techno DJ's lately, with Geigling's KONSTANTIN also under fire for his views on feminism. Both have been de-platformed as a result of their political views, losing gigs etc..

I know not everyone cares about Techno and that's fine, but what we're seeing is classic liberal SJW tactics, to crush and destroy the careers of anyone they find "problematic" that they gatekeep in their own communities/scenes. Lars is a good guy and he doesn't deserve this.

I think we should show him some support and red-pill a few normies while we're at it. He's already doing a pretty good job himself on Facebook right now posting the hypocrisy of some left-wing radfem cunt working for Red Bull (whose CEO is hard right and hates immigrants) but he's coming under fire from a lot of his contemporaries and is losing more gigs/events as a result.

faceberg com/funkdvoid/
twatter com/funkdvoid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aobstBytShQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WU0k08fGBdk
youtube.com/watch?v=O0u3KBJxBZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0pBmuinFxTU&t=3047s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, techno is shit

>so

hidden

summer-pol in effect

Maybe he should tour Asia next.

>Lars (((Sandberg)))

lol fucking germans are so autistic

The guy who runs boiler room is in those comments saying techno was always political and about being inclusive, then said right wingers aren't allowed in techno

They're completely rote in their views and they think virtue signalling is cutting edge... they're always years behind the anglosphere but thinking they're on the cusp culturally. Now in the US+UK its frowned upon and seen blatant pandering to do weird racial anxiety shit like if you said 'black people are really cool' you would be seen as a retard by leftists here but in germany they would high five you and put on their baseball caps backwards and say yeah dude you are the coolest dude

Fucking autistic cunts

>"pol"
>shilling for a literal kike
Only summer here is you, faggot. Go back to reddick.

Yeah, that Boiler Room guy is a total cunt.

I DJ and can say without a doubt pushing gavin mccinnes stuff through your music is dumb. First the dance scene is very liberal and inclusive of everyone but secondly alot of black artists or the ones I've met/ chilled with afterwards are actually civilised people. This whole shit of division in music is stupid and I've seen alot more events ruined by packs of white chavs compared to a couple ruined by pakis.

>right wing
>inclusive
Pick one.

>black artists or the ones I've met/ chilled with afterwards are actually civilised people

well duh if they're an established artist they're probably middle class

>okay to be proud to be a woman
>okay to be proud to be a nigger
>okay to be proud to be gay
>okay to be proud to be trans
>okay to be proud to be an immigrant
>okay to be proud to be non-white
>not okay to be proud to be white
>not okay to be proud to be a man
>not okay to be proud of your county

Fuck these people.

techno and house was much better when it was black people doing it instead of things like this

why do woman have to hijack every movement cant they come up with their own shit

"berg" doesn't necessarily mean jew in Scandinavia. Our last names are usually taken after were our family lived back in the day, and "berg" literally means mountain

I like that Darude - Sandstorm song he does

>Lars Sandberg

That is a Swedish name not a kike name. Holy fuck you amerifats need to be culled.

I like Germans but this is true, there is a cultural delay so that ofteb the things that they think are fashionable and cool are seen as gauche in the anglosphere. South America is even worse

talk to da hand playa hater

Every person over here with the name Sandberg has always been a Jew. I've seen at least 20 different kikes with that name.
Fuck me for not knowing the other history of some random fucking Scandi name.

Good. Reactionaries must be rooted out from every single niche in society. Art is to promote Progress, not oppression.

>actually civilised people
I seriously doubt this, since i had a decent amount of contact to upper middel and Upper class blacks and hybrids here and aboard from all my expericances they still aren't really civilised in the way most europeans would think of. Especially those, who made their money with crap music, but also those who made it with electric music are mostly big into drugs and all kinds of other degernaeracy.

[X] Pepe
[X] L. Souhtern
[ ] This guy
Another character assasination in progress.

Berg is historicaly German and was stolen by (them).

>techno was always political and about being inclusive
Was it? I always thougrh it was about taking fistfulls of narcotics and listening to meaningless noises while sweating heavily.

>berg

Sorry man but america is the center of the world and they associate German names with jews so they own German more than we do nowadays.

I'd sabotage the event. Pull a fire alarm something.

I'm sorry that I'm more familiar, and associate more with my own country than one I've never lived in.
You fucking Germans will really crack down on anything even remotely similar to nationalism, won't you?

>I'm sorry that I'm more familiar, and associate more with my own country than one I've never lived in.
Why would you be sorry for that?
Nothing I said was an accusation
It was just an explanation.

Eastern Europe is even worse, it's like taking a cultural time machine 30 years back.

>Left Wing
>Not having a perverted Fetish for Niggers to make up for the selfhate
Inclusive is also some Globalist term that usually excludes everyone who is white or doesnt agree with them

i think you're thinking of EDM

techno is like a minimalist chin scratching thing

>techno is about being inclusive
>but not if you're in group _________
Really joggled my boggles.

>AMERICAN EDUCATION

Objectively wrong.

A few years ago this hyper-left shit really infected the scene. I guess it was always pretty left-bent, but mostly a-political and "outside of all that nonsense." Now the big blogs like RA and Fact write regular activist posts and promote the absolute worst elements and ideas.

Also, if anyone has the balls to start throwing whites-only parties it was set the world on fire and probably create some super transcendent experiences.

Fuck's sake man. Techno was like the original concept of punk before punk got hijacked by lefties. I have heard the most brutal techno , stuff with samples about Fred West, quotes from Hellraiser, Carl Cox at some New Year do screaming "Hardcore Romania" as Chowchesku (?) went to war on his own people, to name but a few... edgy, yeah, but completely uncensored and without any real political agenda.
Now after nearly 30 years of this, artists are getting neutered for PC principles? Fuck that shit. Sample some sick fuckin' shit and deliver it like a H-bomb to the faggots who would turn techno into piano house music.

The said right-wing extremist he has connections to is Gavin McInnes, the founder of VICE.

>Scandinavia
But he is Scottish. Could have scandi heritage tho.

>techno
What fucking garbage. Listen to real music rather then some faggot making computer sounds and has no idea how to play an actual instrument.

>implying the computer isn't a vastly complicated instrument to learn and master

> I DJ
Good, opinion on anything and everything can be immediately discarded as coming from a sub-90 IQ mind.

gas all libs. they aren't even really people.

that's a pretty edgy and relevant statement pal.

fucking hate summer.

I use all hardware, no computers are used except to store and aquire samples.
AKAI MPC1000
AKAI Miniak
AKAI S2000
EMU E6400
KORG MS10
WALDORF Blofeld
WALDORF Pulse 2
...and the "real instruments" gripe? I am really a guitar player bust most guitar synths and guitar to MIDI systems are shit so I'll stick to keys for the sounds until something better gets invented.

post your tracks

>techno

No one cares, normies need to fucking die painful deaths.

>implying you could make techno with your computer without having to learn and master the complex software and study musical theory in order for it to work
You guys are literal music plebs

Nope. It's all on CD and I never put my music online unless I absolutely have to (like if I'm in a video or someone uses the music in a film, for example).

Techno is EDM

trance>>>>>>>>>>techno

I don't think a single normie anywhere listens to techno

oldfag spotted

>not being able to spot the difference between clearly sandinavian names and kike names
how are you burgers ever gonna survive

EDM stands for electronic dance music, it's just an umbrella term for different electronic genres

>Proud Boys

Dropped right there.

Jesus she is like an assortment of memes coalesced into a single blob.

>A literal nobody with a blue check mark

They're just throwing them things at people now, huh?

Anyway - I don't have a problem with this in theory - They don't want to give platforms to people they disagree with politically, so be it.

Of course, it must be rubbed in their faces, since the left never, ever, shuts the fuck up about being granted "access" to platforms no one wants them on.

Also;

>white ethno-nationalist

kek - When the emotion hits so hard you go off the deep end in your tantrum and just start tossing out random buzzwords.

Also;

>mens rights group

This is a bad thing somehow?

keep that term way from music like related
youtube.com/watch?v=aobstBytShQ

>Techno was always political

Well...niggers appropriated it from Germans.

Not sure if that's the kind of political he means though.

All events here are ruined by Lebs and Niggers.

White people are just degenerate. Lebs and Niggers aren't even degenerate. Just violent and rapists.

>techno DJ
>Sandberg
Fuck off, sandberg.

I mean if we want to get autistic, it really was birthed in Chicago/New York with the gay clubs being a primary hub in NY with house music. They weren't so much political as "I want a good soundtrack to fuck and drug to all night."

Reminds of Stroboscopic Artefacts label. I decided to visit Saint Petersburg in 2014 to listen to them, but tired of walking around the city and overslept the show.

Listen to Youtube pop music ever since.

kinda stupid from him to sell merch like that tbqh that kind of shit happened 20 times already

This sounds like a Ministry song played through a really shitty speaker

Well nah, because Chicago and New York faggots lifted it from Chicago and New York nogs who lifted it from Krauts.

I still have no idea what he means by "always political" since it's probably the most apolitical music scene I've ever encountered.

It was always inclusive but also about not giving a fuck and letting everything go in drugfuled crazes. Back in my day we all were kinda right-leaning and loved hitler and nazi stuff. Some just to be edgy some for real. Shitskins and other subhumans were welcome but had to take a lot of abuse. It was just fun to break people down to make them salute hitler.

Things changed sjw cunt-culture/meth and bigger numbers of subhumans destroyed what was left of the real techno scene. Now its not worth it anymore. Just idiots and preying psychopaths do this shit anymore.

One of the bigger early "techno" bands was new order which came from the remains of Joy Division which was always followed by Skins and sympathizers. I think a lot was lost though through the drug culture of mdma.

that's the idea!
youtube.com/watch?v=WU0k08fGBdk

Pics of setup? In another life I would've liked to get into that.

No TB303?

For shame...

this is some tranny house DJ I used to go to HS with over a decade ago. Jesus Christmas the kikes really fucked Mike.

I just saw this monster on RA about a week ago, he was featured on the front page. Pretty uninspiring set too imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0u3KBJxBZ4

>the dance scene is very liberal and inclusive of everyone

>the dance scene is inclusive of everyone who is liberal

Fix'd

Proud Boys has an elaborate strike system to target people who say pro-White things.
If someone is caught being pro-White three times, he's kicked out of the group.

If anything, Proud Boys is openly anti-White.

Worst Monty Python episode ever.

The right needs to occupy dance music again. You think these hooligans were all about progressive values? Fuck no, they were about working blue collar jobs and blowing off steam with their mates.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pBmuinFxTU&t=3047s

>desiring separation means exclusivity

>>Lars (((Sandberg)))

He is most likely Norwegian.

Nice gear. a bit like my old set up
Used to mainly use MPC2000xl
Emu5k
Akai s3000xl
Korg mono poly
Sherman FB2.
nice sound but fuck chopping / naming samples on those old machines now though

>"berg" literally means mountain

Not in Nordic names. Berg = exposed bedrock.

Good setup but add a 303 and a Tempest and you could do some serious damage. Some of rolands new machines are fucking ace too. I had lots of fun with the TR-8.

>techno

Taking drugs for recreation is degenerate user.

I'm color blind and verify I see nothing.

New Order took influence from "techno" but were just a rock band.

They had a following because young gloomy white guys in England had an edgy fascination with fascism (including some of the poeple IN the bands, like /ourguy/ Morrissey) - New Order and Joy Division, as names, are both Nazi references.