So, what does Sup Forums think of Varg Vikernes?

So, what does Sup Forums think of Varg Vikernes?

Let's find out!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/Sorcery-Religion-Ancient-Scandinavia-Vikernes/dp/0956695930/
youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Myfargo is best game all time.
all those charts and table just swimming in hot tub

>Muhfarog
You actually tried that game? Can you give any more detail on it?

I fucking love Varg,I like him since the Burzum era.

I am a poorfag pajeet, sir.
Could only roll for the swimming tables posted on /tg/ long time ago.

Overrated shit, average musician

larping fag.

90~% of the things he says is schizoid bullshit. Still entertaining to watch though.

>Christcuck
surprise surprise!

He's a fucking loser that should kill himself.

He's ruining paganism

He understands the problem but has an irrational fear of the Christian right-wing which is against immigration and jewry.

Varg is a blackpilled larping faggot

Go suicide at Bodom

He practices what he preaches.

That's good enough for me.

Bum subhuman

Richard spencer is the future

Varg is like a broken clock who shows the right time twice a day.

Burzum fan since since early 2000s. I'm a little disappointed in him making vids for normies. His writings from jail were much better. I think he dilutes the cause by being so visible.

Why not both? It's not like Spencer's Nietzsche bent is in direct conflict with Varg's pagan attitude.

Makes cool BM
Has good points about paganism but I think people should make their own decisions instead of blindly following him

He's alright in my book. I'm not a Christian zealot I can see the guy is just trying to live a life like back in the olden days.

He is a pathetic NEET cuck who thinks he's an Alpha male because he scored a fat autistic chick.

/thread

Yeah, its fairly good. also i redpilled my groop with this game, forget the aditional books tho

weak edgy murdering fgt.

He's right about Christianity. Larps a bit too much on paganism, some of it is interesting though. And is wrong on the civilization blackpill.

He should adopt a more realistic and objective view like fascism imo

Good insights and personality nevertheless

Shittiest black metal musician to ever live. Probably shittiest youtuber to ever live too.

>it's not real paganism
>it's not real communism
see the similarity? the flag checks out too.

>da pagan videos are bullshit!
Then buy the book if you want precise information about European Paganism.

amazon.fr/Sorcery-Religion-Ancient-Scandinavia-Vikernes/dp/0956695930/

It might be shizoid, but it does make sense when you think about it.
Like his wife said that what out ancestors called vampires actually were viruses. Simple flu and such just that it drained people of their energies and was contagious.

The guy hides out in rural france, spencer is shaking up DC

We need more than amateur youtube videos talking about nordic race hair color strains

literally a convicted murderer neo nazi

Based AF, admired him since his black metal Burzum days and church burnings.

Christcucks on Sup Forums hate him though because he exposes their cucked (((religion))).

>NEET
How many white children do YOU have Christnigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

Watch this video and tell me that Varg isn't in every way superior to you, and what he's saying isn't one hundred percent truth.

I don't agree with his racism all that much though

A muslim-loving faggot who appeals to men who grew up with no father, homosexuals, and "pagan" LARPers

He is a fascist, but doesn't follow it that hard anymore. Hes Kaczinsky level now.

White nigger and complete loser.

believes that the Jew has a rightful claim to Palestine, despite genetic testing proving that the Palestinians lived there since pre-historic times. He's certified goy.

mandatory varg memes pls
dump em

This. People call him a NEET because he doesnt have a "job" but he works on his farm for a living.

He won't debate Molyneux because he thinks he'll pull a Jew. He consistently deliberates that civilization can't exist without a slave base, but Molyneux specifically advocates for the practice of voluntarism and NAP. Varg thinks we should live in a similar way as the Germanic barbarians lived, but neglects the fact that technology will never go away now that it's been created. I think Molyneux has superior arguments, but I am frightened that what Varg says is true and that our bodies and the Earth will deteriorate before any great initiative is undertaken to serve the wellbeing of the planet and the gene pool.

I've been a Burzum fan since about 1997.

Don't see eye to eye with him on much though.

For example my aunt has blond hair an blue eyes, so she is aryan, my dad has blue eyes and black hair so he must be subhuman. How is that possible if they have the same parents? doesn't make sense to me.

>inb4 Spencer is le plant

He made some videos about Molymeme. Moly has never ever called Varg out and banned Varg from his channel.

That said Moly would "win" a debate on his show, he constantly interrupts and shuts people down if he doesn't like what's being said to him.

>he constantly interrupts and shuts people down if he doesn't like what's being said to him.
This. How can anybody take him seriously when all of his videos are a fever dream of neurotic rambling? The way he dramatically goes about being an emotional pussy while pretending to be logical on his channel borders on the psychologically intriguing.

>Christian right-wing which is against immigration and jewry

KEK

Since when ?

I don't like that Molyjew supports the official Holocaust narrative, but in hindsight it would probably tarnish his reputation forever. He's given the Jew justice on occasion. Also, I think Moly would win in an argument, and I think he would be a fair debate host. He isn't usually unfair. I've listened for hundreds of hours.

Very comfy. Christcucks and shiteyes hate him.

Give me evidence of a video in which he shuts people down. A video from his channel. Not an edit some detractor uploaded.

Daily reminder Molyneux is the leader of the Defoo cult, and worse than that, a leaf.

Fuck Varg
KeK bless this post

>leaf
>jew
>bald
>ancap
Can you get any more JUST?

Clearly mental. Burned ancient churches for no reason. Just put him out of his misery and produce dog food of his corpse.

>not using the catalog

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

There's another where a caller actually has very good points against Trump which I can't find, I'm wondering if it's been removed.

>Burned ancient churches for no reason.
There are no "ancient" churches in Norway.
And there's always a reason to burn some sandnigger club house.

useless armchair "philosopher", absolutely despicable

>invented black metal
>still thinks it's for faggots
fucking based.

Omg another fucking Varg threat! Wow what a novel idea!

He has a lot of good ideas, and a lot of bad ones. The bad ones are mostly relating to his rejection of technology. He bets against civilization, and thinks we're headed for an apocalypse within the next three lifetimes. Maybe, if a meteorite smacks the earth or if the sun's energy output decreases by 50% or more, but these are not safe bets. He would have as many (white) people as possible give up on technology and revert to self-sustainment. Yeah this'd be a great idea if the apocalypse was around the corner, but what if it isn't? What if all the best and brightest whites just decide to live on a patch of farmland and have six kids and never direct the flow of technological development, and society simply just carries on? What will happen is we'll be overtaken by chang and pajeet and ultimately wiped out by CyberChinger 5,000 rapebots. Or used as slaves. Meeting modern arsenals with lead-weighted darts is not a 'solution' to anything. No matter how many kids you have at your side.

Sam Hyde mentioned this in one of his Hyde Wars videos too, and I completely agreed with him, don't live like Varg, influence the flow of development in the modern world as much as you can. Millions have made prophecies about the doomsday being just around the corner... None have come true. Why trust Varg over any of the others?

Sam Hyde video I mentioned:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg

I read that quote from Albert Speer and had to think of Varg:

>[Hitler] was that classic German type known as Besserwisser, the know-it-all. His mind was cluttered with minor information and misinformation, about everything. I believe that one of the reasons he gathered so many flunkies around him was that his instinct told him that first-rate people couldn't possibly stomach the outpourings.

ignorant fool

Something being a thousand years old puts it in what time period, user?

"What you are saying about me doesn't matter, what bothers me is that you aren't following your own advice" -MOLY
Comments sum up the vid pretty well.

He could be a burger, as "ancient" in the us means the 18th century.

He isn't a fascist, fascists want some for of civilised of society, he is much more an right winged anarcho-primitivist

>bum subhuman Richard Spencer
He'd like that

Meant for

Still an ignorant fool.
Just execute the murderer, arsonist, and failed musician Christian Vikernes and the world will be a better place.

Hes interesting but slightly mad, I admire his way of bending his worldview as it suits him though.

> be poor and live in a small cottage on the countryside
This is the best way to live

>Wife has autism
Autism is a sign of Europeanness

>Become a bit fat
The European is supposed to have a belly to survive the winter

Nothing can touch his worldview he just comes up with new ways to bend it

This. His strongest arguments concern the destruction of the European gene pool and the fact we live in a current state of slavery and indignity. He offers an admirable solution, but it requires compatibility with technological advancement.

We should integrate tradition, health, and environmentalism with the tenants of ANCAP, in my opinion. Do you think that is feasible?

>Wife has autism
proofs?

he was kang

>Varg "brown hair isn't white" Vikernes
He's a divide and conquer crypto/useful idiot.
ANY other person spewing this garbage gets called out on Sup Forums, but for some reason Varg gets praise for it.
It's very strange

>Chinese civilization was initially European
How do you defend that?

Because Varg has literally done more for the white race than you ever will. His lifestyle, his candour, his gentile attitude. Varg is naturally endearing and inspires reverence simply by being his slightly autist self. Unlike the people on this board, Varg lives up to his duties and his philosophy in one of the most perfect and beautiful ways. I envy him, his children, his wife, his farm, his lifestyle, and the rich intelligence that he has within himself. See the writings he did from prison.

He's wrong about that too. The arabs started the worst genicide in human history on the Indian peninsula, taking hindus as slaves. In particular, they liked to kidnap indian scientists. They knew themselves they were ignorant and worthless pseudo-humans.

He talks about it himself in one of his videos, just search for it

FAGGOT

No proofs? Thanks for the misinformation yet again, Sven.

>literally sucking a cuck's cock

He is no different from all the sandniggers and niggers in France.

People shouldn't let that information make them feel less white. Race percentages as a result of gene testing is what matters in the end.

Vary is a nu-pagan retard who couldn't handle the fact that euronymous had a bigger dick than his faggot ass.

>The arabs started the worst genicide in human history on the Indian peninsula,
huh?
arabs never reached india
not by conquest anyway
you're thinking of muslim mongols
>In particular, they liked to kidnap indian scientists.
india...has...scientist?
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what field, poology?
fucking indian we wuz piece of subhuman filth
arabs never were even near your shit kind, too stinky and ugly to rape

Its on his youtube channel, thats not proff enough?

>ignorant fool
I'm not the one who doesn't know what the words he uses mean, user.

>literally
So when are you going back to school, junior? Two weeks from now?

The dude burnt churches that's too KEK in my book

Indian mathemeticians are some of the most genius in all of history. Look up Vedic mathematics. Aryan Indians made the bedrock of Vedic Hindu culture as well as some pretty fundamental concepts to modern mathematics, like the number 0. That and selective breeding by the most intelligent of the population (caste system) is partly the reason why every math, science and spelling bee looks like a fucking Himalayan border incident.

>He is no different from all the sandniggers and niggers in France.
He's European, that's the difference between him and those melanin rich brothers in Christ of yours.

Literally search his videos, just type autism, its gonna have autism in the name of the video and he talked about it in multiple videos. He mentions it pretty often that autism is special power that you can read minds with and that his wife has it and its super european. I wish i was joking.

Squint and he almost looks like Jeremy Corbyn.

Would you have a problem with burning mosques too?

If you like DnD 3.5 I imagine you would.

I bought all the books without knowing the system and hate the over abundance of rules.

take indian historical revisionism with a huge grain of salt
Indians never contributed to math more than anyone else
the shit they claim they invented like linear equations are well documented by Babylonians 1000 year before as well as the 0
the shit you talked about the Aryans is too stupid to seriously reply to

Say what you want about some of his more outlandish views but a decent chunk of the Burzum discography is genuinely good music. I've been listening to it for 10 years and it never tires on me.