Afrikaners of Sup Forums, would you return to the Netherlands if you had the right to?

Afrikaners of Sup Forums, would you return to the Netherlands if you had the right to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM78gUzO-EQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Roxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ja. En dan reguit amerika toe poes van daar af

Why America? It's already had its Mandela. It's going to shit.

Would it be okay for me to volunteer to fight in the coming race war in South Afrika?

I would fight on the right side of history.

Where is the boer pride? You have a nation of your own? To end up in America would be pathetic.

If they do then they're fucking cucks who don't love their country

Still the most "free" place I know of.
Where else could you go where at least some of the population dares to call out the progressive lefts bullshit?

hang af of julle werk het vir my.

Why should they? They've been there as long as my people have lived in America. Four hundred years.

South Africa belongs to the Afrikaners.

but goy, the poor dindu's are always on the right side

That doesn't matter. It's becoming dangerous like South Africa.

It's not like you make any money in South Africa.

This, they aren't Dutch. They're Afrikaners.

>South Africa belongs to the Afrikaners.

South Africa is a black controlled shithole, you delusional teenager.

Afrikaans and Dutch are mutually intelligible.

>>dangerous like SA.

I doubt it.

I know.

t. Schlomo

Read a book idiot. Detroit and Chicago have the same murder rates as African cities.

Agreed.

Infrastructure is falling. Have rolling blackouts.

Everybody I know has been personally affected by crime.

>I would fight on the right side of history.
We always do that, hunganon, but we tend to lose.

Comparing 2 cities to a country.

And Yankee and Cockney are mutually intelligible. New Englanders and Englishmen are both Anglos, but they are not the same.

Okay so you're just stupid. Nevermind.

I drive a Merc, live in a big house close to the sea in Port Elizabeth. If you convert my money to Euro or pound then im shit poor, but I make a nice living with my money here in SA

The Netherlands has the most nonwhites in Europe next to France. And that population is rising. At least we might have a chance to repeal the 1965 immigration act because people in Trumps cabinet want to increase European and Anglo immigration. I'd recommend Boers and Afrikaners move to the Midwest or Northwest and Eastern/Central European countries. If Western Europe doesn't get a nationist party in charge it's fucked. Plus America could use more whites to increase our population.

This. They shouldn't tuck their tails between their legs and get the fuck out of dodge like a bunch of pussies. Why should they give the country their ancestors built from nothing to a bunch of savage Bantus (who aren't indigenous to South Africa either)? The vast majority of Niggers in that country are descendants of West/Central African Bantu tribes who committed genocide against the native Capoids and attempted to do the same to the Afrikaners, which backfired horribly for them as we all know Niggers can't do warfare properly. South Africa belongs to the whites of that country.

Actually Dutch people have started to move here, so the Afrikaners may come too. We always welcome hard working people.

theres already 200k boers in London. Also if i want to live like shit i would stay in SA not move all the way to some eastern european shithole

And you could be murdered by blacks at any moment and the government would do nothing.

You don't have a chance in hell.

Why not come to the UK?

They should move to the country side of the U.K. It's really nice down there, it's a shame what London has become in the last few years.

That's great news! You guys are blessed to have Viktor as Prime Minister

>someone from SA calling us shithole
Okay, M'bwana

Yeah know the thing is I'm one of those awful civic nationalists but even I think ending white rule in South Africa and Rhodesia was a mistake.

>leaf
>civic nationalist

What else did I except

>You don't have a chance in hell.
Probably not, but it's still an interesting idea nonetheless. Afrikaners immigrating to the West would probably be like Russian, Balkan, and South American immigrants in Western European countries, in that they'd be a lot less likely to take shit from a kebab or nigger since the conditions of their native countries are so bad that being a docile, pliable pussy isn't an option. youtube.com/watch?v=CM78gUzO-EQ

I reckon he's from Toronto, which is basically an over glorified extension of New York. It's so fucking ghetto there.

You're on the right path.
user is on the right path. Baby steps.

Sad story but true

S-s-sATAN!!1!1

Stand your damn ground, SAbros.

That is your land. There were no niggers there when you arrived. You must spread this information as a key to your future survival. Meanwhile I, as somebody with no racial connection to you, will always enjoy having some of your Krugerounds, which predated the ability of people the the US to own their own gold again.

God bless!

Does anyone know of any good documentaries or even articles where I could educate myself on the situation in SA? Pretty ignorant of what's going on there desu

No. I live a good and comfy life here. Better than most of Sup Forumslacks in Netherlands, Europe in general or America. It's safe where I live and my standards of living are high. I'm happy here, could be happier of course (in terms of politics), but I'm not going anywhere.

yo SA bros
I want to visit South Africa this summer, is it even remotely safe for a white guy?

I visited Kenya last year and unironically got stabbed for my camera and cash so I'd like to avoid a similar situation.

They're screaming about a shortage of workers

Unfortunatly the refugees can't fill these jobs because they don't have any education, experience nor can they speak the language.

Our brain dead government takes in all these people from eritrea and african countries who aren't even refugees, they are simply fleeing poverty and they'll be on welfare the rest of their life

Our dumb libsperg nation takes these people in because they believe they are refugees and that they become workers in the future.

You ever even looked at these people?
They have lightbulb heads, they are FUCKING DISGUSTING.

i rather get SA boers and niggers instead ffs, really some folks should fucking kill and murder our politicians already

The government isn’t braindead.
There is lots of money being made by people on refugees. A whole industry has sprung up around them. That’s why the government allows deadbeat fake refugees from morocco, eritrea and somalia.

only we've taken in turks and moroccans for decades as cheap labor.

integration has failed, that's the problem, it's far too easy to stay on welfare and do nothing, these people spend what they need and send the rest of the money back home besides that they cluster together and earn money on the side as well doing shady shit.
It's been like that for decades but these inbred africans won't do that, they'll just cause further segregation, crime / drugs, w/e.

They are not people, they are animals and when their numbers rise you'll see them live like animals.

Take the 150 camps around paris where people live in shacks w/o electricity.

You want fucking ghetto's to pop up everywhere? Because that's the future our brain dead gov is working towards.

There are many portuguese-whites there in SA? i know we had a community there, that flleed from mozambique after the salazar regime felt.

Some years ago,portuguese nationalists did a manif, in honour of the portuguese-whites killed in SA

>There are many portuguese-whites there in SA?
Quite a bit actually. They're good people.

ok, have you ever heard of him?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Roxo

Yes, two of the worst nigger-infested shitholes in the US have comparable crime rates to some African cities. However whites go mostly unharmed, blacks stay in their containment zones (Chicago is one of the most racially segregated cities), and pretty much everywhere rural in America is almost pure white and so safe you can leave the doors to your house and car unlocked. Whereas in SA, being a rural farmer is literally the most dangerous profession in the world (highest death rate of any job), because of the packs of feral niggers roaming around looking for whites to rob, beat, set on fire, nail to a table and rape, then flay alive (in no particular order). Plus SA is at a 7 on genocide watch, on a scale of 0-8, with 8 being open genocide (like Rwanda). So yeah, it's a little different. To draw any current comparison between SA and the USA is idiotic, only showing your lack of knowledge on the subject. I will admit however, SA is a good picture of the US's future (~50 years down the line), provided nothing about our immigration changes.