twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuck Rock.

Cuckcore

shit.

Trash

pure garbage

idk but id forcefully impregnate the blue haired construction girl

Jewsic

Wow, this might be one of the worst songs I´ve ever heard, not only the lyrics but overall, everything about that sucked,

cancer

This is worse than Jebcore

right??

Oh god

Cringecore... anyway, OP, you watched 9 seconds more than I would, and I salute your bravery.

idk what the fuck it is called but it's a great reason why rock is/has been replaced by hip hop/rap. A bunch of subverted idiots losing their place in the music world to black men. It's like a manifestation of the narrative of the day, or something.

Cuck Rock

>Garage punk-rock with some kind of horn synth added in post-recording
>Lyrics about radical feminazi bullshit

I don't hope he himself hoped the girl in the band would suck his dick for making lyrics this cringy.

Why dose he sing with ear plugs in? he cant stand that trash music?

Usually it's for a "click track" to help with timing, ie: beats-per-minute, a count-in at the start and suchlike, but I assume he's actually listening to a "dick track" of muslims raping his family.

indoctricore

>baby is white
Ugh, how problematic

its a blues standard you retard, most songs go in same chords retard...

>that flag...
Hey, retarded retard, "Straight White Man" doesn't appear on my massive CD anthology covering the history of the Blues, so I am somewhat skeptical that this opus qualifies as a "Blues standard" but thanks for telling us "most songs go in the same chords", retard.
NEXT WEEK: Swedecuck non-musician retard tells all:"MUSIC IS MADE OF NOTES AND STUFF ".

They'll be hearing from ZZ Top's lawyers soon enough.

>defends cuckolds picking the most generic chord progression over which to virtue signal poorly
>i-it's a common progression, retard
>retard, I bet y-you didn't even w-watch Axis of Awesome

Sven pls

Wtf is wrong with you, that is the stupidest attempt at appearing condescendingly knowledgeable about something I've ever read.

It's pathetic, cringy faggotry that needs to die. Seems like you fit that description pretty well too, Mr. Music.

anal core

probably the best song ever

the white guy is getting a attacked its like real life now

youtube.com/watch?v=TMlpqOsc2BU
Homicide!!

>Duct tape on the guitar

What the fuck are you doing son?

The video comments are fun