>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 30
>E Salamiyah Offensive has begun, the target is Uqayribat
>Suheil al-Hassan arrives in E. Hama, with several Tiger Forces units, Tigers in Raqqa will continue ops
>Hezbollah will not be participating in the next battle on the Syrian border
>ISIS launches sudden shock attack against army forces in western Raqqa
>Veteran SAA reinforcements arrive in Palmyra ahead of upcoming offensive
>SAA and tribal fighters control 4 villages, set fire control on two more
>Syrian Army’s special operation decimates ISIL’s HQ in Deir Ezzor
>Tiger Forces enter DeZ Gov
>Tiger Forces set fire control on villages Sabkha to Ghanem al-Ali
>SAA within 800m of Sukhnah
>E Salamiya: SAA captures Dabat Mili
>Raqqa CS: SAA Tiger forces capture Al-Kharraz, Rajm Sulayman and Wadi Ubayd Oilfield
>Video emerges showing White helmets staging CW attack videos (to aid US strikes?) youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
>TFSA overrun Kurdish forces in N Aleppo, take Tal Jijan village (W of al-Bab)

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.074965&lon=40.793610&z=11&m=b&show=/23241719/Omar-oil-fields
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boraida-class_replenishment_oiler
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-suffers-heaviest-losses-latest-push-deir-ezzor/
youtu.be/vpSCvzkRVPA
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.681120&lon=37.307875&z=17&m=b&show=/34262577/Baghlīyah
wikimapia.org/27771331/Umm-Sahrij
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Kurdish_speaking_provinces_in_Turkey.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

PRAISE ASSAD
PRAISE KEK
KEKISTAN-SYRIA ALLIANCE

>The Syrian army digs a 280-meter-long trench in the Deir al-Zour cemetery area, through which one of the main roads of Jabal al-Thardah connects its sites with tombs,

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM AND FUCK BELGIAN PEOPLE
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

updating OP so if anybody has anything to add ... spam me!

There's been so many occasions where I've had to post this gif and it's getting overused, but this deserves it

>DEATH TO BELGIUM AND FUCK BELGIAN PEOPLE

>KEKISTAN

DEATH TO SALAFI

Let's imply that DeZ is reached from both the West and the South, and the Salami front pushed back as well. What will the SAA do next? Will they push through the Euphrates towards the North East till they meet the k*rds, go to Al Qaim, or deal with Idlibstan?

i'd say euphrates till al qaim plus north east region
idlib isn't going anywhere

???Is autismos deep in Hezbollah members, too???

Al Bukamal, to secure the border and open the Tehran-Beirut highway

Russian embassy in US ‘perplexed’ by Tillerson’s statement on new sanctions bill
Saturday’s statement from the US State Department which said that the new round of sanctions against Russia represent “the strong will of the American people” to see Moscow doing more to improve relations with their US counterparts “can cause nothing but perplexity,” the press service of the Russian diplomatic mission to the US has said. “Washington fails to understand that methods of pressure and strain don’t work in regards to Russia; moreover, improvement in relations can’t be reached through sanctions,” the Russian embassy’s statement underlined. Rex Tillerson said that “we hope that there will be cooperation between our two countries on major global issues and these sanctions will no longer be necessary,” commenting on the sanctions bill approved by Congress.

al-Bukamal(Qaim) and crossing the river to capture the crown jewel of DeZ:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.074965&lon=40.793610&z=11&m=b&show=/23241719/Omar-oil-fields

>unnecessarily namefagging

Um. No.

Autism strike everywhere

Hmm. The plan seems to be to hit every IS front at once in the knowledge that one or more will crack.

They cant devote everything they have in DeZ to Suknah and Medana because then the SAA forces inside DeZ can cause trouble if left unchecked.

Lets see which front cracks first.

Wew, you're a really new fag

Yesterdays ship hit:
>#Yemen media: #UAE Navy ship attacked off Yemen's Mokha port – 12 Emirati sailors killed, 23 injured. All evac'd to Assab port, Eritrea.

So it didnt sink, eh? Too bad, but theres always next time

>what did women do
ohh nothing im not speaking against women in general im just pointing out how the toxic calculating mind of a women will throw u under the bus in a marriage the second that the women feels like she will benefit

when fifty percent of marriages end in divorce why honesty take the risk?
>inB4 muh traditionalism
tough luck we had a chance at a "traditional" society a hundred years ago but feminist women their followers and a bunch of whipped and cucked men ended any hope of that
women show no signs of wanting that kind of society back so their is no reason to attempt it

Makes sense. But what if the k*rds push down from the North East till they also reach the Euphrates from that side? Will the peace talks start after that, or will we end up with the SAA clashing with the k*rds?

No. I've seen you around. You gave yourself that name after searching for that picture. No one called you Viet-Gong and you haven't "earned" using it like other based namefags have.

It was supposedly some kind of helicopter carrier, so the damage cost must be massive.

photo of the supporters of Tishreen SC, a football club in the Syrian Premier League based in Latakia

Nah. Diplomacy is a game of red lines and sinking the ship would have warrented a robust response.Its sad when is the lives of common soldiers and sailors are being killed as a form of saber rattling but that is life.

We are all ants to the elite.

for now they can't
all of their ressources are mobilized on raqqa
as long as raqqa stand it'll buy some time to the SAA

i guess so..

Seems to me the k*rds know they're pushing the boundries already and Assad would not accept the k*rds taking those fields.

>Will they push through the Euphrates towards the North East till they meet the k*rds

I think this would make the most sense. Take as much of the Deiz province back as you can, before the Kurds come. The less clay the Kurds have, the better is Assad's position after ISIS and the FSA are dealt with completely

>helicopter carrier
The only thing in the S*udi navy that can be partly classified as that, is this thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boraida-class_replenishment_oiler

UAE navy

>sinking the ship would have warrented a robust response
Theyve sunk ships before though

Wow, a Kekistan poster insulted me, how will I ever recover. Go watch more Sargon of Akkad and ruin a different part of Sup Forums

But I was called a name once that resembled Viet-Gong :DDD. But I may as well change it to Taylor now

about the k-rds: in turkey they have an conflict.
(damn edrogan for that.maybe. )
in syria: i don´t how they gonna do there
possible conflict about borders with the armenians(maybe...)

Huh? I guess sinking naval vessels and losing dozens of men isn't a thing arabs care about avoiding.

Weird.

Shit, didn't notice that. If that is the case, then the Houthis struck a corvette, since that is all the UAE has. If the casualty reports are true, the thing was wrecked.

>The leader of the Lebanese Forces, Samir Geagea, rebuffed the victory in ‘Arsal that was dedicated to the Lebanese people by Hezbollah’s Secretary General, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.
>“If Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah wants to dedicate something of value to the Lebanese, let him hand over his weapons to the Lebanese army and engage in political action, the same as we all did. This step has been overdue for 27 years now,”
>“It is rather one episode in the series of battles that it has been fighting for the past six years in Syria to shore up (Syrian President) Bashar al-Assad,” Geagea added
Why are so many Leb christians such kikes?

Wait... now that I think about it.. the previous 2 times they hit a ship, I dont think it was sunk either, there was major damage though

>But I may as well change it to Taylor now
How about no name. Anonymous. You're no baker or anything special. Odd that you're wanting to draw unnecessary attention upon yourself consistently in every thread.

>hurr durr we can't even test blood we import from the ivory coast
Stay butthurt my dude

>arguing with viet-gong
wew lad

>Over 40 soldiers lost in southeast Al-Raqqa these last 24 hours. Most were martyred by the 10+ suicide attacks launched by Da'esh

well i just stay user for now. i am clad with that.

Shhh. He hasn't lurked enough to understand sg culture. Let him learn the hard way.

F

>odd that you're wanting to draw uneccessary attention upon yourself consistently in every thread
t. k*kistan flag

>about the k-rds: in turkey they have an conflict.
>(damn edrogan for that.maybe. )
The escalation in Turkey is solely the fault of the kurds. Few years ago, Erdogan was a kurdlover and put them into the parliament, federal positions. The kurds saw this as opportunity to undermine the turkish government and even intesify their operations.

Questioner? :DDDDD I thought you got Mossadded last year ???

>March 14 Alliance

is sg an culture now? well.(alright)

>The plan seems to be to hit every front at once in the knowledge that one or more will crack
Welcome to soviet war doctrine 101.

so. on whice side are the kurds then?(this is hella confusing now)

The difference is in soviet war doctrine the enemy is extremely well trained, equiped and experienced while your own men are green and under-supplied.

In this case assads soldiers are better trained and equiped than the enemy so he isnt just marching men into a meat grinder until the grinder jams.

>Syrian Army suffers its heaviest losses in latest push to Deir Ezzor
On Saturday, the Islamic State (ISIL) launched a big counter-attack against the Tiger Forces near the towns of Ghan Al-‘Ali and Shinan.
The terrorist group managed to drive back the Syrian Arab Army and even cutoff of their supply line to the aforementioned town, forcing the government to regroup to free the soldiers trapped by ISIL.
However, on Sunday morning, the Syrian Arab Army, alongside the Raqqawi tribes, conducted a successful counter-attack, freeing the troops that were cutoff from the government’s supply line.
As a result of this counter-attack, the Syrian Arab Army was able to advance into Ghan Al-‘Ali and seize at least 50 percent of the town – fierce clashes ongoing..
According to a military source in the area, the Syrian Arab Army lost over 40 soldiers during the Islamic State’s counter-attack, as the terrorist group’s 10+ suicide attacks caught the government off guard.
Sunday’s losses are the highest casualty toll the Syrian Arab Army has witnessed during the battle in southeast Al-Raqqa .
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-suffers-heaviest-losses-latest-push-deir-ezzor/

does it matter?

march 14 alliance
there's no bigger goys than them

No culture. Namefagging died when (((they))) got our favorite Leaf (F).

hm... maybe.. (not that much. just let turkey suffer some more)

okay,

>الجيش السوري يفشل محاولة تسلل مجموعة من داعش انطلاقا من مواقعهافي قرية أم صهريج باتجاه نقاطه في محيط قرية جب الجراح بريف #حمص الشرقي
dranslade pls
SAA or ISIS failed? google translate is confusing

I like your paranthese style ( you toothpaste)

The translation is
>Syria will be liberated in 2 weeks

>Syrian Army suffers its heaviest losses in latest push to Deir Ezzor
>our favorite Leaf (F)

huh. thanks (i guess)

>Namefag drama
go back to your IRC channel pls

>7 hours ago
that went well

>still butthurt

>still not sg's top analyst

:crying_laughing: :gun:

here take this

>based namefags
fuck off, namefaggotry is never good

He started it

stop namefagging though pls

fucking ISIS dogs

F

sh-t that dude got it hard.(i see anime is showing it´s ugly head around again)

>t. lurker & non-analysts

>Ukrainians sell expensive american drones for bottle of vodka
youtu.be/vpSCvzkRVPA

Fine, the joke died a long time ago anyway

hey this is for SG. not UG(just saying)

>General Mohsen Jameah was martyred today in Al Bagaliyah- East #Homs
He was in @KhaledgAlkhateb's car when they were targeted by #ISIS
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.681120&lon=37.307875&z=17&m=b&show=/34262577/Baghlīyah
A fucking general?!

Fuck off

syrian army fail to infiltrate isis held territory

> for bottle of vodka

FSB propaganda

LOL i was accurate

village is أم صهريج
near جب الجراح
in eaastern homs countryside

who's the lurker and who is the non analyst? :^)
Anyway just memeing
>hurr durr only pretending to be retarded
i'm just to fucking lazy to wikimap all those fucking village names and then compare it to terrain and elevation maps
All the mistranslated village names is annoying mate

This is ridicolous. It could've been ATGM strike but most probably an IED. Why can't they stop sucking at securing their gains?
Jubb al-Jarrah?

yes
unless your info has a typo, i don't know the places names
can only translate

Meta question:
Wouldn't it make sense to have cross-board generals/threads?
/sg/ is basically a mix of /news/ Sup Forums /k/ Sup Forums

No.

Absolutely epic xDD

Do not mess with the autism of the almighty snus if you hope to live next time kiddo

..I can't argue against this elaborate reasoning

wikimapia.org/27771331/Umm-Sahrij
this is the village

okay a bit off 2 topic: this is pretty much the map of the provinces of the turkish kurds.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Kurdish_speaking_provinces_in_Turkey.png

that means there is alot of bloodbath in those regions.