Why hasn't this idiot done anything about North Korea yet? NK can hit the US mainland. All of it if they wanted to

Why hasn't this idiot done anything about North Korea yet? NK can hit the US mainland. All of it if they wanted to.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJBAFy4Pzp8

He fucking bitched about Obama not doing anything about Syria yet North Korea is pissing on Trump right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

pressherald.com/2017/07/29/north-korea-icbm-test-puts-entire-u-s-in-range/
express.co.uk/news/world/834538/north-korea-warning-world-war-three-ballistic-missile-could-reach-new-york-kim-jong-un
youtube.com/watch?v=nJBAFy4Pzp8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The longest range NK nuclear missile can only reach Alaska and California. Alaska's not a valuable nuke target and Californian cities are full of commies and other such retards that it would be a net benefit if they got a nip of the atom bomb, so it doesn't truly matter if they nuke us because it'd help us in one way or another. Another thing is that the second NK tries to take a military hit on the US we're going to stomp them into oblivion, and if China helps, stomp them slightly lighter.

He's a pussy.

That's a fucking lie. Even the MSM admitted that it can hit the mainland.

Well aware of that. How long before KJU blows this country to bits?

>California
>not part of the mainland
What did he mean by this?

The poly sci students are here in full force this weekend. Sage.

I mean all the way to the East Coast, dumbass.

hes a powerless geriatric cuck

Fuck you, snow nigger. Hopefully that bastard hits you as well.

Even a full blown nuclear war wouldn't bother me much. It's honestly the cathartic treatment we need.

I'm the dumbass? You're the one who didn't know California is part of the mainland.

Everyone knows Commiefornia is mainland. Clearly you didn't watch the video or read what I said. California is easy for them to hit now. That second test PROVED that. Now they've got capability to hit NYC or even DC.

pressherald.com/2017/07/29/north-korea-icbm-test-puts-entire-u-s-in-range/

ENTIRE. Not just fucking Orange County, queer.

>Even the MSM admitted it could hit the mainland.
Your post is right here. The fuck are you on about?

Does shareblue really get $75 week? I might do it.

Wait, did Bernie win the election?
I'm lost.

Oh my fucking God, kid. Learn to read or just kill yourself.

It's not my fault that you're a back-pedaling faggot.

Not my fault that you voted for this cheeto looking asswipe who's going to cause the US to get destroyed.

they're saying NK can hit Chicago, actually.

The only reason is Seoul.

we'll see.... you don't know that he won't do anything.... he seems more concerned than faggot ass obama ever was.

Or NYC

I don't know which president would want millions dead.

The US was destroyed in 1965-1968. Everything you've seen since has just been the slow bleeding out. The (((international communists))) won in America.

NK being able to hit the US or indeed having nukes is nothing but neocon warhawk propaganda, the new "Iraq has WMDs". It's all guesswork based on some missiles being fired into the ocean. The Norks can't do shit and are trying to bluff their way into more gibs. Don't let them trick you into a Nork war.

Jesus, where did you read that.... Denver or Chicago was the farthest I read.

This isn't fucking Iraq dipshit.... Iraq didn't have anything, and they didn't show this type of capability.... and they weren't threatening to nuke the US openly.

express.co.uk/news/world/834538/north-korea-warning-world-war-three-ballistic-missile-could-reach-new-york-kim-jong-un

Hes gonna come right out on national television and announce his attack plans real soon

He tried to be China's friend, had them over for dinner, changed his tune about them being currency manipulators, talked them up about doing something with North Korea.

And they did diddly squat.

I don't doubt he's a master salesman, but he sure looks like a lame duck President.

There's nothing wrong with North Korea having nukes. NK had been under the Soviet nuclear umbrella until 1990. It seems nuclear weapons are the only preventative measure any country has against US aggression.

He would do some stupid shit like that.

Why hasn't Drumpf done anything about the UK yet? Those damn dirty Brits can hit the US mainland. All of it if they wanted to.

Is he an English agent? I think so honestly.

They're not a threat to us.

just call kims bluff and rain nukes and missiles on every city and possible military base in nk

Are you fucking kidding me? They've been our #1 enemy since before day 1. We have been at war with the UK longer than North Korea has even existed.

He was dumb enough to believe that China would do something about NK.

Did they threaten to blow us the fuck up?

Pressuring China to help with NK works out good for Trump either way. If China actually helps, then we get what we want. If they don't help, then we've got a plausible excuse to deal with them directly.

>hurr hurr cheeto hurr hurr

Yes.

NK gets nothing from "blowing us the fuck up." Use your brain. They simply want a nuke to prevent an invasion by the US. We hold mock invasions on their border ever year, it's only natural that they feel threatened. Hell, we risked a nuclear Holocaust when the Soviets got too close to our border.

Only way for US to directly deal with NK is to go to war with them.

>actually unironically believing North Korean propaganda and the (((main stream media)))
then again, CIA et al are running psyops to make people afraid of the norks (and therefore more succeptable to a war with them)

What did kek mean by this?

>Why hasn't this idiot done anything about North Korea yet? NK can hit the US mainland. All of it if they wanted to.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nJBAFy4Pzp8
>He fucking bitched about Obama not doing anything about Syria yet North Korea is pissing on Trump right now.

Well done, comrade, but when you say "idiot" and "NK is pissing on Trump"...always start out with "Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here"

The logical thing to do is to give them the legitimacy they want. No president wants to jump on that political grenade though.

I voted for the lesser of two evils. I never supported him. At all.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message
Still waiting for Skykangz

>nominee

Where can it be listened to?

Why should we worry about North Korea. When was the last time we were told to worry about a nation ever worked out for America. It never has. Iraq? They had scary WMDs! Whoops, no they don't. Even if they did have the capability as reported by the kosher American media, it's understandable. Norks aren't stupid. They see all the nations toppled by America. They also see there's only one viable way to protect their country. Because every country that didn't have the protection that nuclear deterrents provide fell one by one to America. Now America is beating at their door once again. Don't blame them. As for America, You reap what you sow.

>muh racism

No two races are the same. Genetics play a large part in intelligence, aggression, crime rates, etc. I don't see how pointing out variations between races is a bad thing.

Trump never even goes this far, so I'm not sure where the "racist" label came from. Oh, wait, liberals have used the same "racist, literally Hitler" attack on every Republican candidate for the last twenty years.

>comparing this to Iraq/Syria/Libya
Typical newfag

Right, that's why he said that MS-13 members should be just beaten by cops when apprehended?

What's racist about that?

>Not comparing this to every other situation for "the safety of America"

okay babby

Eighth Amendment, faggot.

What's racist about knocking around a few thugs?

>135511723
>US mainland.

nigga, that's alaska
who cares about alaska

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said that we're not going to abandon diplomacy for another few months, and if no progress is made by then we'll use military force. In other words, it will happen when the weather cools.

The ACLU suing your ass, that's what.

Are you going to make an argument? Stop believing every media narrative Rachel Madcow spoon-feeds you.

Good. Let NK fix our California problem.

So you believe that it's okay to treat a suspect like an animal? And that they have no rights? Just throw them in the car oops they hit their head.

Trump is doing the white mans work right now, about to out the jews in political power, war is to follow.

He is one.

That sounds fine you child fucking faggot.

And why is that so? Because you don't know what the Eighth Amendment means?

the eight amendment applies to cruel and unusual. that does not mean that thugs can have legla recourse whenever they get banged up a little bit. Now it they were getting shock tortured and having broken glass shoved up their ass that'd be different, but the eighth does not apply nor does it speak to why it even exists, it came from back in the day when you could be thrown in prison and tortured without the possibility of being able to get out, excessive bail.

NK literally has ICMBs. NK literally has performed nuke tests.

Same thing.

Yet the department which he spoke to was pissed afterwards

Every country with nuclear weapons can hit the US, whats the problem?

it doesn't matter who's pissed or not. What matter is the law, and the Eighth is not violated in scuffing up a thug lightly.

He is too busy shitposting on twitter