Nov. 2016: Hillary gets most of the votes

>Nov. 2016: Hillary gets most of the votes
>Three months later: Trump is inaugurated

Hmmm, something doesn't quite add up

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greg Palast already explained that the GOP rigged the election with cross check in several swing states to insure Trump won. Trump literally is illegitimate.

I agree, we must investigate how Hillary was allowed to run despite "carelessly mishandling classified information" - t. James comey

>literally
Get a job, Plebbit cunt.

The states elect the President, the People do not. Just like how Merkel isn't directly voted in as Chancellor.

We aren't a democracy, Achmed. We're a republic.

We no longer are going to be made to follow our own rule book. Don't care anymore, Alinsky. We will take victories wherever we can and by whatever means.

>We aren't a democracy, Achmed. We're a republic.

Then which country and which election was Trump referring to in his tweet?

psst: hes baiting you

Then why am I the one jerking my fleshlight?

>explained
>unproven

We do need an investigation in several states...as many suspect it would support President Trump's assertion that millions of illegal immigrants voted.

He's incorrectly referring to the US, Muhammad.
The EC prevents our elections from constantly being decided by population hubs like LA and New York.
>Implying tweets from over 4 years ago are relevant

KYS Hans Muhammad Jr

>He's incorrectly referring to the US, Muhammad.

Shouldn't the guy running for president know how the system works? It would prevent him from posting embarrassing tweets and looking like a big fat orange cunt.

"Hillary Clinton has scabies all over her nasty pussy." - Benjamin Franklin

"The only thing a Democrat is good for is sucking dick and making people laugh." John Adams

>Shouldn't the guy running for president know how the system works?
The tweet was from long before he ran for president, Ali.

"Liberalism is a form of advanced retardation that no words can describe" - John Hancock

> Nov. 2016
> 51 separate elections occur
> adding up the sum total of all of them except California shows Trump getting more votes
> She won California by a wider margin than he won the rest of the coutry

Please find a better shill argument. You know full well that's not how the US constitution works. You're better than this.

Can you pinpoint the exact moment when he realized that the U.S. is a republic and not a democracy before he ran for president?

roll for qt nazi gf

Also, could you please define "republic" and "democracy" for me so that I can determine why you seem to labor under the delusion that those terms are mutually exclusive? Thank you.

"Nothing in the history of humanity is more embarrassing than liberal ideology." - James Maddison

>You know full well that's not how the US constitution works. You're better than this.

But Trump seems to agree. Is he not better than this?

No he has no need to know how it works.

As a non-politician, he can introduce a whole new paradigm.

Right, you didn't account for the 5.7 million illegals voting, retarded Kraut.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>No he has no need to know how it works.

That would explain all his "wins".

"Another word for a worthless shit bag is 'Democrat'" - George Washington

But Trump said he's win both the Latino and the black vote. If illegals really did vote, they voted for Trump.

Nice bait, faggot.

Now go ass-rape yourself with a British bayonet you zero.