J.K. Rowling: Cuck is good, alpha is bad

POWERFUL. *beyonce sips tea*

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/891015518815219712

No but seriously, J.K. Rowling is the perfect example of the virtue signalling Western woman... and they are destroying the West by voting for more rapefugees. How can they be stopped?

KILLING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
THEY ARE USELESS. WE DONT NEED WOMEN ANYMORE.

thats a pretty big endorsement for niggers with pepe avis

Fuck off, death eater! We're going to take down Drumpf just like Harry took down Voldemort. Light will defeat darkness.

She just needs a good dicking and a hobby. Her and all of the rest of them.

Wow, a celebrity tweeting about something, sure has a lot to do with politics.

great thread op!!!

white sharia

You actually read that drek?

her husband is not a cuck, pic related

Gayness can never defeat coolness.

It's a good example of a deeper problem.

shut the fuck up you faggot numale

She just knows her time of men wanting her ended at the age of 21.

I read the first three books, bought the fourth and never read it. I was in 5th grade when they started coming out, so I was of the appropriate age.

Wow.

Jesus, she's a billionaire. The fuck us she doing with that guy?

Not an argument leaf.

I actually have no idea what the fuck she means.

I honestly think she emotionally tweeted back too early, before she could clarify her train of thought. It's not witty, it's nonsensical.

No excuse. I was reading Steven King in 5th grade.

Does JK writing about Pepe on Twitter officially put him in the Harry Potter canon?

Surely you jest

She's an old woman with multiple kids to a different man who is also a massively obnoxious cunt.

Men don't need to dig for gold as readily as women do, so she's doing the best she can.

I do find it hilarious he's white.

So... she's saying she wants two dicks?

Who is this based Andrew Tate?

Imagine a young girl who loves the HP books, seeking inspiration from JKR because oh wow, a woman wrote this!? She seeks out JKR's interface with the public (her Twitter) and sees this.

JKR needs to be a bit more fucking professional because she forgets that unlike fictional superheros, she actually is a role model in the real world.

Not only should you never feed trolls, but every time you have a political opinion you divide your audience. Or at least do it with some fucking tact.

When did the word cuck became a mainstream and casually being dropped in covnverstions now. Jesus fucking christ pol, I blame all of you.

lol.. I saw this posted yesterday. Funny shit. That pic should be hung in an art gallery.

There is nothing like the feeling of a libtard getting their ass handed to them.

No advice for that problem. Age is a bitter pill that we all must swallow.

Looks like mac from always sunny doing a character.

So glad I never bought a single book of hers.

I could never really understand British people

She doesn't have a dick, so she can actually use her brain when deciding a partner

I read IT in fourth grade. I never really like Stephen King. Harry Potter got too repetitive and I could already tell how the series was going to end. I really started to lose interest when the movies started to come out and the hype got out of control.

Someone should ask her why she's perpetuating her white privilege by having only white partners. Maybe we can get her riled up enough to break up with this cuck.

Hear, hear!

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. But I was never a man-child.

Fair enough. It still seems straight up gay.
>Weak, frail looking boy
>Somehow the savior of the universe

The books got too retarded and long after the fourth. Never finished them. I liked them at the time though

I doubt that a word "cuck" should apply to a guy who marries the rich cunt. "Alfons" or "gigolo" or whatever.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

No wonder she has no problem humiliating herself on the daily, and can't stop thinking about the Trump cock.

As a fellow billionaire, and expert at avoiding reality with fantasy, she unironically thinks she has a shot with him.

Stephen King is a hack and It was fucking garbage. The old TV movie was better than that piece of shit book. He rambled himself into a corner and couldn't come up with a decent ending (as he often does) so the wheels came off completely by chapter 5006.

Wish I could unbuy them, I have 5 of the damn things

>needs to be a bit more fucking professional because she forgets that unlike fictional superheros, she actually is a role model in the real world.

People said the same thing about Trump, how he shouldn't act unprofessional since he is a role model. Letting JKR act how she wants is fine.

FUCK DRUMPF AND DEATHEATERS

Do we care about her?

Are.... Are we caring right now?
She's a fucking brit bong. Since when did she have any relevance concerning American politics? She thinks you should bin fucking knives for example. It's honestly surprising she didn't demonize magical wands in her book series.

Come by in /sg/ and ask about White Helmets and Bana. This cunt was supporting them 100%

What a waste of digits

The thing that triggered me most is the books try to say Harry won coz he had the power of love and voldermort didn't. Then they try to apply it to real life.

That's bullshit and it took me years to break the conditioning. The hero wins because he is better prepared, has the tools and used a strategy to win.

Fuck even her own books are about that. Goddamn years of indoctrination, im so mad. Why do they do this?

So... her husband has no dick?

How come jk rowling doesnt fuck niggers? Are they not good enough for her? Is she racist?

Because it's a book for children probably.

Ancap shitposters
REEEEEEEEEEE

What was the age range for Harry Potter? The first book came out in 2001 and for me that was my first year of highschool and I couldn't have given less of a fuck about it. But there's all these adults now who reference it.

What gives?

I made my loudmouth antiracist sister cry after coming out of the nazicloset and her 4 years of (((university education))) being unable to cook up satisfactory refutations of my arguments. I laughed harder than I ever did, pointing in her face.

This was the first time a man in her life ever disagreed with her and disrespected her on that level - and now she's timid around me and doesnt speak her stupid fucking opinions. This is what you need to do to all women you meet, gents.

when children "grow up" but have nothing going for them (family, a valuable profession, satisfying romantic life, a future, work ethics, etc.) they latch on to popular media as surrogates for all those things.

next time hold her down and fuck her after you dominate her mentally, then she will be dominated fully

Reminder that JK Rowling is a pedophile and runs a child traficking network with ties to Haiti and East Europe:
wearelumos.org
Lovely name... charming little logo, too, but where have we seen it before..?

At least he believes that not all books or movies require political undertones/themes.

Reminder that JK Rowling is a pedophile and runs a child traficking network with a charming little logo, but where have we seen it before..?

Lol

But I don't have any of those things either and I don't cling to shitty pop culture

Yeah, but Sony drove an eighteen wheeler filled with money to his house and he let them make Roland Deschain a nigger when he was written to be Clint Eastwood.

Every fucking time

guys guys wait. what if WE are the good wizards and THEY are the bad ones? What if JK Rowling and Hillary Clinton are part of a network of Death Eaters that follow Lord VoldeSoros and we're following Donald Trumpledore and we're the good guys and the more JK Rowling tweets the more she acts like Dolores Umbridge making fake news for the normies to absorb unquestioningly and we're trying to free the population from the grips that the Ministry of Magic has on the world but they keep telling us we're the bad guys because everyone listens to them?

SPOOPY

This woman is Hypocritical garbage.
British people are suffering from refugee crime.
What does she think about it?
She is probably thinking that It does not matter what crime happens in the UK.
She is mega rich and can live safe.

Patriarchy or islam.

Women ate on the brink of loosing everything. Western men have given the freedom of choice to Western women. And now Western women have the choise who will take it back from them.

>Make a shitty but huge book about a mage
>Become fucking rich as fuck
>People will always remember you as the creator of Harry Potter
BUT WAIT !
>Act retarded 24/7
>Everybody think you're dumb now

LIKE DOLORES UMBRIDGE

Pack it up boys, the lady wasn't getting dicked enough

Jesus christ. I think i remember reading she was single when writing the first hp book. So that means she settled for oscar the grouch reincarnated as a human after getting rich.

Human traffickers welcome open borders, and acceptance of a religion that normalises pedophilia

>politician DOESN'T want to touch a kid
>bad thing

What does she have against .avi? Is she just such an applefag that she thinks quicktime is the only way to go?

No wonder she's so resentful towards white men, she's a fucking billionaire and she had to marry THAT. All the money in the world couldn't buy her an alpha.

You'd have to be a cuck to enjoy one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

So is this the final nail in her relevancy coffin?

I could see her going full George Lucas in the next decade or so.

She's already telling off people for being upset that Hermione was black in that shitty play, for example.

I think once her personal politics start taking center stage in HP, it's over.

That was three nails ago. This is the death stench.

>When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
Great, we all REALLY need to read about a prepubescent girl doing gangbangs with her male friends ("IT" By Stephen King, which is now being remade...)

And here we have the ultimate redpill. A man with her wealth would be VERY happy, fucking models, living a good life. Her money only brings her bitterness. Thus the intense need to virtue signal. She knows she is superior to that thing she is married to. He ain't shit and she wears the trousers. But she's old and not pretty and knows that any fuckboi in her life is purely there to leech money and doesn't sexually desire her or love her. I bet their bedroom is mostly dead, save for sex once a month when she pegs him, probably when she is horny on her period, with blood dripping all over the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets, and him forced to cosplay as Harry Potter.

>and him forced to cosplay as Harry Potter.
Holy shit I just noticed this. Now I can't stop laughing.

You expect a woman writing for children to understand war?

Sup Forums now SUPER POWER

i thought we hated chad anyway

he looks like fucker from jon stewart with a beard

u r currect
also cuck is a faggot loser that lets alphas and bbcs fuck his woman. jk rowling MUST BE RAPED AND KILLED

Wha????

Figures tho. Was long baffled how she got so wealthy off a handful of shitty children's books.

Why does JK Rowling care so much? She has a net worth of $1 billion. Why the fuck does she care about some dude calling her husband a cuck?

Like most anime lol

What is it with those fucking glasses and cucks?

i hope she meets a peaceful truck, head on. but only after shes violently raped by a dozen "light skinned asians" for hours

Harry Potter shouldn't really be of interest to anyone over 18. I grew up with them and was 15 when the last book was released, and at the time I thought they were pretty fun, but they age really, really terribly. There are plenty of kids's things that have something for you when you get older, but Harry Potter isn't one of them.

So why do a lot of supposed grown-ups still fixate on the book? I'd attribute it to the incentive and social rewards we have now to remain perpetually in youth, because that makes it easier for companies to continually push the same media properties and make lots of cash. Being a manchild is cool these days, except for anime because that makes you creepy.

m

Did Trump really refuse to shake the hand of a 4yo boy?

She's the typical insufferable liberal who thinks being a snarky cunt = owning someone

Well if she was using her brain she wouldnt be with that guy

A WHITE MALE

Why is she not married to mudperson? RACIST MUCH?

He looks like a good time Charlie...

Which is sort of a cuck

kek

what a hasbeen retard

I was born in 93 and every child in grade school loved it except me.

Shouldn't have started with IT.
Should have gone with The Stand or one of his smaller books that weren't 500 pages of filler.