Was Hitler the European prophet?

Was Hitler the European prophet?

>Crucified by his own people
>One by one his prophecies are coming true

Yes read Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar by Miguel Serrano.

>he doesn't worship hitler as another incarnation of christ

Seriously bro, you haven't read Serrano yet?

In a sense, yeah.

The ultimate redpoll is that Hitlers ultimate goal was the creation of Israel and he took advantage of the political turmoil that was happening anyway at the time.

give me a quick rundown

Europe did not have a problem until 1990s. Hitler was not a solution, he was a problem. Soros is another problem. We have to remove all these parasites.

truth fears no investigation

the jews and the "news" don't like investigation

He was the Jesuit messenger

You ever heard of Weimar you stupid cuck?

Miguel?That sounds mexican

hitler was the reincarnation of vishnu

Weimar is what should have been done with Germany and after the WW2. The Germans are a problem. The destruction of the German nation is a solution.

Hitler was Europe's biggest bully, pushing around smaller nations and massacring a whole generation because he wouldn't let go of some deranged notion of supremacy. All his talk of removing some sort of Jewish communist cabal was empty when he sided with Stalin to take Poland for christ sakes! Britain and France gave him several chances and even impunity with the Munich Agreement but it wasn't enough.

His economic policies which /pol can't shut up about are nothing more than a rapid expansion of the state through the military. His conquests simply were required to sustain the beast, not bring any esoteric idea of 'purity' and 'nationalism' to Europe.

The man was a psychopath who needed to be put down. Prove me wrong I dare you.

>protip: you can't

>implying Weimar isn't happening right now

>All his talk of removing some sort of Jewish communist cabal was empty when he sided with Stalin to take Poland for christ sakes
Yeah, except he declared war on them later. You really need better arguments kikeboi. I've already debated you on Sup Forums.

No it sounds spanish and he is from Chile.

Only out of necessity, they were two power obsessed manics who would inevitably butt heads over territory. Also I'm not on Sup Forums.

Well, you don't know that now, do you? Besides, Hitler only took land which was populated by ethnic germans and/or lost after WW1.

factually incorrect, the areas he captured were culturally distinct

What about ethnically?

I'm anglo, burgers are anglo and obviously so are people from the British isles, all descendants from the same empire but vastly different in terms of temperament and culture.

***ethnicity is not the sole determinant in this situation

That's retarded, and you are being intellectually dishonest.

How so? You need to expand your argument beyond "your wrong because I said so".

Come on nigger. I said he took land which was populated by ethnic germans and/or lost after WW1. Your answer was that:
1. I was factually incorrect. I wasn't
2. Those areas were culturally distinct.
What the fuck argument is there to make? Even if they were culturally distinct, I didn't claim that they were culturally related.

My argument was that although people may be descendant from the same ethnic group, that doesn't necessarily mean they form the same community ie. nation. This argument that he only took land stolen by Versailles is dishonest when it was clear from his own writings that Hitler envisioned a seizure of lands beyond the previous Reich.

I will concede that Versailles was horribly unfair to Germany however and I think to some extent Austria can be counted as German clay.

1945 was the second time that the jews killed our prophet

>My argument was that although people may be descendant from the same ethnic group, that doesn't necessarily mean they form the same community ie. nation
But that is an essentially irrelevant argument, because Hitler, and myself personally, do not view the nation as an extension of culture, but as an extension of race or ethnicity.

In the particular case of Germany in the 30's, all of the land that was seized was populated by ethnic Germans, and was rightful clay. Whether Hitler envisioned a seizure of lands beyond the previous Reich does not matter in the context of the events which lead to WW2, and you would have to show which lands he had in mind exactly.