Facebook COO: 'Pay women more'

>Fairer pay for women must be backed up by stronger policies at work, according to Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg

>In an interview for BBC Radio 4's Desert Island Discs, said the first step is to "start paying women well".

>She chose Beyonce's empowering Run The World (Girls) as her first song.

>She said: "We start telling little girls not to lead at a really young age and we start to tell boys [to] lead at a very young age. That is a mistake. I believe everyone has inside them the ability to lead and we should let people choose that not based on their gender but on who they are and who they want to be."

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40753779

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742170/Facebook-employee-lives-car-high-rent.html
thecrimson.com/article/2005/1/14/summers-comments-on-women-and-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>company makes its own policy

honestly who cares OP

She doesn't believe sandy holocaust happened either

She is a bit old to keep re-living her childhood traumas.

Those wounds never heal bro.

Can't wait for Facebook to live by this.

They should hire more diversity and pay woman and minorities more than white men.

>I believe everyone has inside them the ability to lead

lolno that's crazy

>We start telling little girls not to lead at a really young age and we start to tell boys [to] lead at a very young age.

Who the fuck is she speaking on behalf of?

>Sandberg
Every fucking time

It's funny how that type of talk used to be limited to kindergarten teachers and hippies and everyone just smiled and ignored it because they thought it was harmless optimistic nonsense.

You do realise she doesn't actually care. She's literally saying this shit so to develop a corporate and brand image.

All high performing people are Objectivists. But they have to navigate the absurd ideologies of the unwashed.

Propaganda is a two way street my friends, a positive feedback loop.

What's a capitalist to do?

funny how she's a billionaire and yet she can't get over her childhood trauma of getting bullied at school because she was a bratty bossy annoying cunt

jews always look so disgusting

big if true

I don't get this thing where they want every kid to be a leader.
If everyone leads, who will be led?

>being bossy is a leadership skill

>All high performing people are Objectivists.

Men are natural leaders.

If you want some proof, they don't spout inane shit like this

Facebook is the cancer eating away at Western society. The world would be a much better place without it.

Why is that last bit of text so small. Why do theae amug cunts do that
>I WANT EVERY GIRL
>who's ever been told she's bossy
>hrrmaflgajzshhjzshhpfff..

>sandberg
Do they seriously just pick a fucking word and stick "berg" at the end of it? "Sandberg"! What will be next, ice?

who do you think sunk the titanic you fool. take the real redpill

Elementary School teachers... who are overhwlemingly liberal in the first place

>SANDABOIG

They suffer from internalised misogyny, which is why it's necessary for Sheryl to speak out about this important issue.

the more money a women earns
the more money she wants his future bf to have
wich means all ceos are childless

That picture...

Women really just don't fucking understand what being a good leader is, do they?

Women DO NOT belong in the workplace.

>(((Sandberg)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

What's with this stupid talk about "leading" all the time? Most people, male or female, do not lead. Most people, male or female, are not CEOs. These peabrained idiots look around at their own little bubble and think that it's right for the whole world. Make every little girl a computer programmer! Make every little girl a "leader"! It makes no sense.

Being "bossy" i.e. demanding, pushy, overbearing, is not good leadership. You'd think a COO would know that.

this cunt wouldn't be shit if she wasn't jewish and sucked zucks dick early on.
She has nothing special going on.

best to be liked and feared, mixed together.

They don't give a shit about the logical conclusions of their ideas, just buy her damn book already will you?

Bossy means inefficient and unpopular leadership skills. It creates the kind of environment where employees are involved at the minimum level, give up on making efforts and where the skilled ones try every opportunity to leave the project. It means losing money for the company.

Speaking of Faceberg

this, we need to let these megacorps bigger than many countries fuck us all in the ass.

(((((Sandberg)))))
Fucking everytime. Every facet.

Exactly. Some men tell girls they can't be leaders. Why?

>berg
>Bergberg

They can't be leaders. Water is wet. I am sorry for reality.

>I believe everyone has inside them the ability to lead

How the fuck do people still think cultural marxism is a "conspiracy theory" when this kind of purely marxist propaganda is being spread? No, everyone can't be a leader. Hierarchies are real.

That cunt is a repulsive jewess

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw

When women go on maternity leave, about half never come back.

because they don't have the same fundamental brain neurochemic make-up since birth like men do.

So why is she not paying her female staff better?

One of them is living in her car because she can't afford rent near work.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742170/Facebook-employee-lives-car-high-rent.html

Or they come back only so they can milk benefits for their next kid too. They also brag about it.

A leader has to be both protective and personally imposing, and gurrl power is neither of those. Leaders also need to both have thought-out long term plans and be able to make quick rational decisions in the event of crisis, neither of which most women handle well.

dont you niggers here think women are inferior and can't lead? why would putting them in charge at a megacorp be a problem if you hate the megacorp?

> JIDFPLSGO

This guy was a Harvard student and product of an elite high school so why does he write like a malfunctioning AI translator?

A "COO" who was "mentored" by Democrat reptile Larry Summers when he was her prof.

it's kinda funny that he got fired from Harvard for just this type of "sexism".
thecrimson.com/article/2005/1/14/summers-comments-on-women-and-science/

>Sandberg

/puncheablefaces/ rite guys? banana for scale

>I believe everyone has inside them the ability to lead and we should let people choose that-who they are and who they want to be.

I want to lead Facebook. I want to be the CEO and nothing less. This is who I am and this is who I want to be.

Give it to me.

Now.