When will the day come?

I can't live in a world like this for much longer. Niggers, gays, trans, mudskins and jews are everywhere. Something has to change; whether it be a giant happening or a general civic uprising. Something must change.

When will the day come?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>. Niggers, gays, trans, mudskins and jews are everywhere.
there is a place where no such things exist but you demonize it everyday its called Russia

>Sup Forums
>demonizing Russia

wew

also
>According to a poll by the Russia Public Opinion Research Center from June 2007, 6% of respondents considered themselves Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia

Don't feel too bad, even if you had a pure huwhite paradise you would still be a failure searching for another group to scapegoat

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>2 / 0 / 3 / 2
>[Update] [Auto]
there's almost every day a thread how Russians and Slavs aren't white and are snow niggers

The day of God's wrath draws near, He is waiting at the door frame and ready to enter.

Your job is to be on your best behavior, not sinning, and encouraging others to grow in the love of our savior Jesus Christ.

>When will the day come?

Probably not in our lifetimes, or when we are too old to enjoy it or actively participate.

It is depressing.

There are threads every day about how no nations are white. And Russians aren't called snowniggers, that would be us Nordics

according to Sup Forums
>Putin is based a f (and friends with Trump)
>EU is bad
>NATO is bad
>Russian corruption doesn't exist
>Russians dindu nuffin in the US elections, in Syria, in the Russian apartment bombings, et
>any anti-Western maskirovka fabrication of events is accepted as truth

never

Sup Forums is too cucked to do anything other shitpost and masturbate to MUH GLORIOUS PAST

other than*

That's how I feel right now.

>defeatism

weak

iktf

I feel everyday that I am only living on in this world out of spite and irony

Fix your own country first, Sven, before you call others weak.

This part of history is where us anonymous assholes witness the implosion of things that we either love or hate.

Sorry to say but it's that simple.

let's see that flag

This is what I'm most afraid of, that my grandkids and not I will have to deal with this mess.

Just turned 34 last week, I remember when it used to be whites and blacks in the midwest. Now fucking every city is 1/3rd or more Mexican. Where the fuck did all these little brown subhuman monkeys suddenly appear from in a span of like 20 years? Is anyone even left in their own countries? The little brown goblins are seemingly all here now.

Trump is doing the saviors work right now, ousting the jews in power. War is to follow

Its actually called the balkans and they still demonize it