The Best White Insult you can think of

Whats the best white insult you can think of?

Cumskin, cracka, honkey. These are aight but its really lacks the sting of things like gook or nigger.

Some that I think are better alternatives are >Bino
(being they derived from albinos and are deeply ashamed of it,

>Mutie
because those albinos they came from were mutants.

>Leper
cuz they are diseased, by albinism.

This ones a three parter,
>Broken home billy
because over half of their marriages end in divorce, SAD! I know, many such cases

But this last one, its soo good. I think it will be the new staple as the white insult. What is it you may ask? Well, my pol friend. Its something youve heard before. Im sure youve seen it a lot you lil jerk off.

>Sissy
FUCKIN LAWL M8. I R8 8. Who would have thought this 1st grade insult could be so useful once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigNames.html
kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what's whiter than a white man? The semen stains Tyrone left on your wife's blouse.

cuck

White ppl be like

"WE WUZ ETZ... TALL WHITE NORDICS BRAHHHH, AGARTHA BRAHH, WE WUZ CHOSENZ BY ODINZ"

The white man is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

"WERE FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD MANNNNNNNNN"

I think cumskin is the only insult that actually has some weight behind it, mostly because its vulgar

niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigNames.html

Pigskin

Cuck is like the white mans "nigga"

Its a term of endearment because its been so overused.

anyone else overhear conversations of white teens? They use the word cuck in the most random circumstances

One that I heard before that I kinda liked "Cave beast" lmao

one symbol that was prevalent since the dawn of history is find in 2 places--- It measn they are the same people.

You are so simple.

Post more of that trap you did in the last thread.

That's all you're good for, nigger.

Yyour right, your ancestors looked more like this.

He killed himself btw. tsk tsk. poor sissy.

Forever. This is my pol now.

ROLL

And were gonna have a fun time learning. A very fun time. kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE NEO

ROLLING

Tax payer

Roll

roll

Come up with whatever words you want, it doesn't matter. You're all still shitskins and we've conqured you all at some point or another. God damn it feels good to be white

depression level of non whites to insult whites reached whole new level i guess. oh you poor creatures.

"cumskin" got me hard tho xD

Damn, I wanted to lick his asshole.

Awww, butthurt much, OP?
Keep tryin

Let's see what can we call a nigger, how'bout nigger

Whiteness is just the extreme shame of albinism. A disease. Whites are made thought disease. White genocide doesnt exist because whites arent real. They are just albino descdents.

there are no words to insult the predominant cultural group within the culture. but there are words to insult/describe various intragroup shameful/prideful/etc nuanced approximations and descriptors. ie. there are outside-group "niggers" "gaijin", etc, but there are also inside group "losers", "nerds", "assholes", "morons", "southerners", etc. within the predominant culture

What about "Son-in law"

But youre no longer the preominant culture. Whites have become obsolete.

Yeah, doesn't change they fact that we rule over you shitskins

i can't wait for the next great white chimpout

you'll all be put down like the animals you are

Yeah but we rule over every facet of your life now.

Oh you wanna throw a temper tantrum do you?

>we rule

do you?

Jews are always trying to shift your attention away from themselves.

Keep your eye on the Jew. Keep your eye on the Jew. Keep your eye on the Jew.

>I can't into genetics

Also 99% sure that you're a white guy in denial. Holy Fuck I love being white :)

huh? i'm serious

I bet you hate being lonely.

misunderstanding.

The racial composition of the 1% begs to differ
My white privilege says I do

Yeah it does.

I unironically want to worship Tatum Tay as our Ayran goddess.

my bad. i didn't look closely at the pic haha

Same with gooks.

People start pulling off the nigger tier arguments of "creativity", which are no different from nigger "spirituality" or some bullshit like that.

How does it feel being black and looking around you, only to see the triumphs of white civilization and ingenuity? Everything you do is a celebration of white superiority. Every little gadget and every little creature comfort you take for granted is made possible by the superior intellect of the white man. Your entire existence, from start to finish, hinges on whether we allow you to live or not. You play sports and music for our amusement, never amounting to anything but being a glorified circus clown. You have nothing to be proud of.

You were born a slave and you'll die a slave.

>The racial composition of the 1% begs to differ

they're on our side.

>My white privilege says I do

that's not what privilege means

>superior intellect of the white man

too bad that's all in the past. how does it feel living in a mere shadow of your former glory? every, single, fucking, day?

Oy wey

With every single day that passes, white people innovate and better all of mankind more than the entire black race has in all its existence. Mind you, it's not really much of a feat when your competition never even invented the wheel.

Schlochay Barrelstein.

Sound like jewish nigger name, to be honest.

>conqured you all

that's right. PAY REPARATIONS!!

I'm not black. Do you have an inferiority complex or something?

>>Mutie

I consider it a great compliment when someone points out that I'm white.

rooooll

of course you do when that's the only thing you have going for you

>Do you have an inferiority complex or something?
If only you knew what irony meant.

jews are superior to you in every, fucking, way :-)

now get back to work for me slave

Thank God were sarmatians and not wh*te.

Hitler did nothing wrong
Sieg Heil

Patrice O'Neal has a great bit on this topic and the insult he came up with that actually offends white people is "tax payer" which fucking works and does hurt because you're 1) cucked by the government forcing you to cough up 2) paying for black people's fucking welfare, so it makes you feel like you're the enslaved one, it really is "nigger" for whitey

It's still pretty great though.

not that you had a choice, but thanks anyway for taking him down for us

If we were to revert to your (current) ancestors in your home countries with the technological advancements we have made we could obliterate your entire race into extinction with minimal losses in comparison. Simply cutting off white aid effectively genocides your homelands. Further proof Hitler didn't gas jews. Starvation is faster and cheaper.

>this is the extent of the lefts ability to troll

White people be like "gotta help the minorities" while niggers outnumber them

if only you knew what true greatness feels like...

but pigs do tend to enjoy their filthy trough

white trash, redneck, hillbilly and such are the good ones but apply to the poor only

whatever helps you wake up in the morning brainlet

i wasn't trolling?

>>Cumskin, cracka, honkey. These are aight but its really lacks the sting of things like gook or nigger.

Deep down niggers and gooks question their equality to whites. That is why these names hurt them so much.

Without this self loathing, it's going to be impossible to find a word that evokes the same kind of feelings for whites.

literary this

>that passive aggressive smiley
>that sad attempt to co-opt your opponent's message
You are SO fucking mad.

Manlet
Dicklet
Cuck

Why people aren't niggers, so we don't get our feelings hurt by words

why would i be mad?

Buttmad shitskin detected lol.

You should be worshiping whites for having the privilege of living in our bountiful society. You know that your own people could never accomplish a fraction of what whites have, so like a petty child having a tantrum, you drool out baseless insults. Does your little brown ego feel better?

>w-why would i be m-mad
>i-i'm not m-mad
>s-stupid white people!

roll

You mothefucking cavebeast neanderthal

Woke up this morning.
Damn it's good to be white.
Went for a walk and didn't steal anything.
Completely ignored by CCTV cameras.
Nobody hid their wallet when I walked bye.
Didn't steal any children's bikes.
Shop assistants nod and smile or ask if I need any help.
Not followed by police cars.
Not stopped and searched or choke to death on drugs.
Store security just smile and say good morning.
My human hair is ruffled in the breeze and doesn't look like gorilla pubes.
Went back home and no police outside.

Okily dokaky rollerino

of course you're stupid. that's why i'm not mad

Eliliel Braunowski

Sounds hot

>Nigger attempts to insult white people
>Nigger believes Indians with albinism=white
>Nigger "logic"
But somehow, shitskins think there's some diabolical conspiracy responsible for every other race not wanting anything to do with niggers. If you all stopped behaving like drunk chimpanzees, you would be treated with more respect, but instead you all act like screaming violent retards, so that's how you are treated.

Be better or be quiet, nigger.

>Eliliel Braunowski
yum

>broken home billy
Actually funny.

Starvation is worst than gas lol. Germany must pay more now for this even crueler atrocity.

ROLL

Is this the nigger who can't tell albinos and normal whites apart?

>can't spell
>doesn't understand the word he can't spell
Pro-tip: When the entire country looks like Detroit, that's how you'll know whites are no longer the dominant group.

Seriously though, what is it that black people think they could achieve "if duh wyte mane wuznt holdin duh blacks down"? Look at what happened when Belgium gave control of the Congo back to niggers, or when south Africa gave control to the niggers, or look at Liberia throughout it's chimpy history.

Kek, Gabbe king!

Your 401K is improperly funded, Asshole

I'm fine with leper.

>White.
This is by far the best insult for white people. If you say, "you're so white because X" you'll see white cucks flip the fuck out.
They say they're so proud to be white but as soon as you remind them of their boring modern culture and inhumane history, they'll go full triggered autist.

Archetypal aryan man, although sadly liberal.