This product contains a known carcinogenic substance in significant amounts. People still consume it copiously...

This product contains a known carcinogenic substance in significant amounts. People still consume it copiously. What does this tell you about humanity?

>impulsive
>undisciplined
>uninformed

Sounds alot like Sup Forums in many ways, actually

why didn't you use a picture of cigarettes?

You forgot addictive and socially accepted. It wouldn't be so bad if people consumed them far less frequently and in much smaller amounts. But, our society craves more, bigger, better, if it feels good do it.

>a known carcinogenic substance in significant amounts
Good thing dose is important or else it might cause harm.

FYI water is a potential carcinogenic substance.

Literally everything is carcinogenic.

>Asking Pol to do your homework for you

Damn. This makes me want a coke. I think I'll go get one. Yummy.

Damned Coke addicted basterd. Faggy boy. Also you're mother has diabetes

It tells me that you work for Pepsi. lol

Most food -especially meat- I consumed in texas left an aftertaste that only a soda drink like Cola could quench.

Seems like it's specifically designed/flavored for this specific purpose (as an after-meal beverage) and it's no coincidence that they drink so much of it over there. Whatever crap they put in their food in the States goes incredibly well with Cola.

This.

And the digits confirm it.

Also slide thread
sage

So what's a good daily dosage?

Also nice quads.

Reminder that if you drink anything but the one on the far left you're a faggot.

A flavouring in pepsi is literally derived from aborted human fetuses

Pick your poison

Still drinking coke.
U mad bro?

big if true

no kidding? where dat pepsi at boi

i'm off to the shop to buy some pepsi now, cheers, if you're some viral marketer then fuck you and well done.

It's yummy in my tummy

this product tests on animals

>drinking the sugary jew
Every persons weakness

tobacco kills ya lungs but I'm still going to smoke that garbage. I really don't care if I lose 20 years or so because life won't be worth living after 50 anyway

It's just SO tasty. People with good genes will stomach it anyway, while the ones with shit ones die out. Darwinism today.

Btw, do you want to life to an unnatural age where you are nothing but a burden to society in your retirement home or what? Life isn't about who can life the longest imo

We just use a lot of salt and sweetener. Don't know why the rest of the world hasn't figured out salty/sweet is the best combination. Deer figure it out ffs.

People smoke, drink alcohol and do drugs as well
Why are you surprised?

May explain why no one ever drinks Pepsi. They do bottle Dr. Pepper and that is some good shit right there but that is about the only good thing about that company.

I actually don't understand why Pepsi is still in business. I don't think I ever met anyone in my life that actually likes Pepsi.

>So what's a good daily dosage?
>Also nice quads.
Of water or coke?

Water about 2L a day.
For coke, nothing would be a good dose. A safe dose would be less than 50L a day in terms of carcinogens but actually vastly lower for overall health. Also that's only if you expose your coke to direct sunlight for an extended period of time. Sunlight changes some of the chemical compounds in cola (not just coke) and when consumed in huge quantities that chemical may be prevalent enough to rise your risk of cancer.

i do

Tell me of another drink that is equally as tasty and refreshing as cola. You can't? So how do you expect people from refraining from it? You probably drink cola too.

I agree. Fuck water. Water is a homo and sucks donkey dick. lol

If there was a 50% chance drinking Coke would kill me, I would still risk it for large Coke from McDonald's. It's liquid perfection.

>This product contains a known carcinogenic substance in significant amounts.
...And? Everyone's mortal. You afraid to die?

>If you hate A, you must be shilling for B
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>What does this tell you about humanity
Implying animals don't take in unhealthy substances that are tasty if they get the chance to do so.

If you say "What does this tell you about humanity?", you have to compare humanity to some else species. Otherwise it's just hot air.

it tells you that society can not function without faith in it. The problem is the people that run things usually only care about money because that's how you run things. Our government seems to only care about money as well.

so what?
in many countries the water isn't safe to drink, either

>But, our society craves more, bigger, better, if it feels good do it
This is why we succeed and the sizileans and tibetans and nepaleans live in mud huts xD

Everything contains cancer. Some people are more prone to cancer. You can live a completely healthy lifestyle and get cancer while someone lives of mountain dew and doritos and live longer than you.

Do I even care anymore? No. Should you? NO YOU FUCKING RETARD. Have fun spending a shitton more money and enjoy way less of what life has to offer for the 0.0000001% decrease in cancer risk.

>pepsi twist master race

No. Pepsi just tastes bland. If you like it, then drink it. I really don't care. It doesn't effect my life in any way shape or form.

Besides, the only soda that I even care for is root beer and Dr. Pepper.

Shit, i have to buy some Mountain Dew tommorow, thanks for reminding me.

It amazes me some of you seem to think its near impossible to not drink cola. I haven't had one in months. Maybe drank 5 to 10 cans in the last year.

So what?

Ginger Beer has Sassafras in it, containing the poison Safrol, which causes cancer.

nobody gives a shit.

Because it is stocked by fast food "restaurants".

I don't know anyone who drinks that dirt water.

sugar is not a carcinogen

How many did you innitially drink since you were introduced to cola?

poor people that are too classy to drink homebrand cola.

Degenerate. Haven't had one in over 10 years. Maybe 5 to life.

Diet coke is much worse as it has artificial sweetners. I never drink regular coke but I reckon having a can once a week shouldn't do your body much harm.

At one point in time Pepsi did own Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC, which they ended up selling them off. I'm curious why. Those franchises have value. Yes, their food sucks but from a business stand point it makes no sense.

burger got triggered

I imagine they don't actually make that much money, better to just supply them with dirt water than have to worry about actually running the businesses.

>I never drink regular coke but I reckon having a can once a week shouldn't do your body much harm.

You're not going to make it.

t. /fit/

an ancapistani who is against cola? Are you a traitor or what?!

>burger got triggered

lol. If you think that then you really don't know what 'triggered' means.

who hurt you?

Carbohydrates kill you. Who could have guessed?

Carbon based drinks are the master race. As a carbn based lifeform you shouldn't be a traitor to your own race.

I imagine so. Funny thing is that I love tacos but I can't stand Taco Bell or Taco Johns. Talk about disgusting food. We have a local restaurant called La Fiesta's and OMG... It's so damn good it's enough to give a person a food orgasm.

The funny tid bit is that many people think that Americans are obsessed with burgers, but in actually we are obsessed with other nation's food for some reason.

Yes, it's true that America is fat but thankfully I'm still thin but it's due to genetics. I come from a long line of thin Irish folks.

Pasta and bread kill you? Yeah ok buddy

my grandfather guzzled the shit before he died.

EDIT: lol to all of the confused replies, he didn't die from drinking too much pepsi XD, he just really liked it and died from natural causes. lol

I could survive without coke.
But how would I drink my rum?

>Pasta and bread
Haha enjoy those empty carbs bro keto masterrace u mad fatty?

lol... Sorry for your grandpa but you posted the best comment I've read all day.

You realize saturated animal fats are terrible for your heart and arteries, right?

Everything is bad for you, kiddo. What is your point? It seems like you're implying we should all just eat 100% carbs for every meal you gelatinous blob.

Pepsi is objectively superior to coke in every single regard. Dr. Pepper is literal dogshit.

Hey. It's not my fault you have bad taste.

Just kidding. I really don't care.

most vegetables are literally poisonous to drive away animals.

waste.

No I'm saying you can eat lean meats, not the shit you eat on your keto diet - bacon, butter, skins, etc. You're clogging your arteries bro

dr pepper is the shittiest thing

pepsi is at least a fake coca cola

you're just hot air

animals are not fully conscious of what 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' means, or capable of understanding the long term consequences of introducing unhealthy carcinogenic substances into your regular diet. at most, they can differentiate between 'poison' and 'not poison', and only because the poison is usually disgusting, immediately harmful and obviously not food, so they have no desire to consume it

humans KNOW that coke (amongst other things) is harmful, yet they knowingly and willingly even enthusiastically consume it

so now I've done your reading comprehension for you, OP's question still stands:
"What does this tell you about humanity?"

Fuck it. On average I'll outlive all my ancestors anyway. Or I could stress out over dumb shit like that and die of a stroke instead what do I know.

Tell you about humanity compared to what, if not animals?
Unless we have an alien race that has a comparable self awareness and intelligence to humans there is none to be made.

I say that it's always better to die happy than to live in misery.

What do you know. I bet you don't even eat doctors. Yes, they are a bit high in cholesterol but it's still considered healthy. They say a doctor a day keeps the doctor away.

And don't get me started on peppers.

Cancer Merchants!!

I will have some chewleys gum instead.