So Sup Forumstards like to call my country "Jewkraine" and Ukrainians "jews of Slavs"...

So Sup Forumstards like to call my country "Jewkraine" and Ukrainians "jews of Slavs". And also you like to suck off """"based"""" Poland.
When in reality they are the real jews of Slavs. And historically jews got their shit pushed in by Ukrainians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Ukraine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvuz-hm3XZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I see is hebrew. English please

Ukranians are certainly the most butthurt whingers or Slavs.

Fuck ukraine, fucking communist monkeys

Ukronigger will rather run after some cunt with a stick, while Kolomoyskiy whores his women to western gentlemen.

Usual nigger things, you know.

Haha ur faggot upa guy got a stroke

>pls luk at mi our people were genocidal niggers just like yours pls pay attention!!!!
Lmoa, who you're calling a Sup Forumsedditor.

I don't need approval, but I will not tolerate unjustified insults towards Ukraine.

What are you gonna do? Ukraine has sold itself to the international Jewry, hence the attitude.

Ukrainian neo-Nazis and fashionable right-wingers are pure halfwits.

>Kolomoyskiy
I love Ukraine. I wish you guys had real nationalists in power and still had your nuclear arsenal. One day.

Ukr*ine is a made up state, with made up "nation" that pretends their nationalism is for some reason legitimate.

Ukraine is as real as Kosovo or FYROM.

Errr you guys are a slavic petri dish for jewish infestation of our people.

You literally are the breeding ground and testing ground for jewish ideas and projects that are then implemented on other slavs except Russians.

Sold yourselves to the highest bidder years ago, heck even my grandpa who fought in Galicija against ukrops said you guys were jewed even back then.

There's a Russian saying that goes something like this:

"A Jew got nothing to do where a Ukranian has passed."

Jews was somewhat contained in core Poland and Lithuania, but in Ukraine Ruthenian dukes gave them all the power to abuse common folk. They even lend them entire villages to manage, which would be considered a abomination here. And those magnats has almost entirely native orgin, so you can really blame yourselfs.

As you see in pic related most polish and lithuanian territories had rather deconcetrated ownership, which led to less corrupt and more civlised menagment.

Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
This and Bandera was ironically a Jew.
And this.

Doesn't matter whatever "ukraine" was. Loot at your government now, the jews memed your uprising as an ukrainian nationalist movement, while they were pulling the strings, you got played like the jewish bolcheviks played you before.

Ukrainians were like ISIS, they terrorized Polish and Russian peasants plus proclaimed a terror state with hilarious and fictive claims. They commited a great genocide for no reason and even built death camps. Even SS forces were disgusted by their behaviour

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvuz-hm3XZ8

It was controlled by the Kikes. Was. Very much in the same way the United States currently is. Hitler liberated Poland from the Kikes. Poland barely had a chance to enjoy their Independence. Everything that happen is currently happening to the USA. Gun control, Assault on freedom of speech, economic destruction. Just for starters. History again is repeating itself.

Your primeminister and half his cabinet are jewish.

Ashkenazi gals have big khazar milkers

>Urine is proud that his monkey ancestors were nigger-tier savages
killing defenseless civilians - proudest moment in Urinian history

So what's wrong with Jews?

>unjustified
your country is shit. you're literally a non-country. what other justification is needed?

I've literally never seen someone say Jewkraine

>jewkraine
Never saw this before but now I have and I won't forget. Thanks, jewkraine.

That's not a constructive dialogue, kid.

Your government is fucking jewish, stop LARP-ing as Nazi Germany when you are the untermench.

Ukraine only exist because we want this and buffer zone. If we say single word to Russia your "country" will disappear in week.

So government = country for you?

Lmao at all the butthurt in this thread.

OP should post a few pictures of Bandera to intensify the triggering.

Ukraine is the rightful clay of the CIA and America. Stop resisting, once Russia is killed by based Hilldawg 2020 we will take over them as well.

What is that one word that you will say? Psh psh pshyk?

Nigger if you are ruled by jews you are the best goys in town.

дaвaйтe

How can you ask such retarded question being a Ukrainian? Are you living in a parallel universe or you don't even know our history?
Or are you just a kike? In that case - day of the pogrom is coming.

Lurk more

LOL, Usraina, you are done. Never more...