HAPPENING IN HAMBURG !!! AGAIN

Shooting in Hamburd one dead 3 injured.
Iraqui (34) shot a bouncer because he got kicked out of a club. The nigger also tried to shoot a cop in the head. He survived due to ballistic helmet.

SAME CITY AS KNIFE GUY FROM 2 DAYS AGO !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bild.de/news/inland/news/konstanz-52704772.bildMobile.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gDlwEJzT2pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aKm45zB3V3U&t=119s
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/3696596
mobile2.bazonline.ch/articles/597d6fa5ab5c371b1c00000
archive.is/kTL3T
archive.is/BS5jl
translate.google.pt/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=https://bazonline.ch/panorama/vermischtes/mehrere-verletzte-nach-schiesserei-in-konstanzer-club/story/10292834&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.bild.de/news/inland/news/konstanz-52704772.bildMobile.html

Who gives a fuck. The more Germans that die the better.

Part and parcel gutentag

Who cares

PART

Hamturd??

what about in Stuttfart and Bersin

The place is a shit now

big if true

Whites are becoming a minority. This images makes me giggle. :)

Merkel is going to win anyway.

Nigger nigger nig nig nig

>konstanz im link
Du weisst schon, dass Konstanz in Relation zu Hamburg am anderen Ende von Deutschland liegt
also archive it faggot

You deserve it.

But gypsie, you lose hand for stealing under islam. Now giv hand because we all know your people steal constantly
t. Islam

This. We need massive happening all over germany RIGHT NOW. Dozens of dead every day is the minimum to get people more awake. Elections are in 2 months an its looks like its gonna be the exactly same shit as always. Its like they dont even count the votes.

Without a big huge happening germany is merkelland for the next 4 years and we will get lots and lots of new-germans to enrich us.

here enjoy one of your state funded youtube channels (everything is alright) to calm down and learn about tolerance (donĀ“t question your leaders) and diversity.

16 Dinge, die Kopftuchtragende Frauen in Deutschland kennen!
youtube.com/watch?v=gDlwEJzT2pQ

GERMANIA | Marvin Brooks
youtube.com/watch?v=aKm45zB3V3U&t=119s

Brought to you via taxmoney

>Hamburd
And nothing of value was lost.

>He survived due to ballistic helmet.
>ballistic helmet

kek

>AfD +1.2%

Eh, I liked the truck thing better

purge the niggers

And not a single attack in Italy yet
I love being irrelevant

you do know the guy who drove into the christmas market in berlin burned down a school in italy, and you fuckers let him go

I'm a quarter German. At one time I cared about Germany. I shouldn't say this, but I could give a single FUCK about your country at this point.

Burn, die off, I don't care anymore. Even if you are WHITE. Just don't care. You don't want it bad enough, you don't deserve it. Lose it. Just die off.

fuck off shlomo

yeah sounds like germany alright

>happening in hamburg
What's next, happening in kabul?

You don't have a clue how cucked this population is...

Expect them to vote EVEN MORE spd after this incident to show foreigners we are tolerant

Is your police force majority female like Swedens'? if so your government needs to realize that they're not going to get away with it with this new imported population.

OH MY GOD I'M LITERALLY SHRUGGING RIGHT NOW!

Pro-Tip: Noone gives a fuck.

He burned down a refugee center actually

Ok. Don't keep me posted. This shit is boring.

It's real !
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/110973/3696596

mobile2.bazonline.ch/articles/597d6fa5ab5c371b1c00000

well, i read it was a school, but it doesnt really matter, does it

Actually he burned down a refugee center with shitskins like him inside
But we did let him go and probably on purpose too I will not deny that

Good job Germany

Hahahaha that gun control in Germany sure works well huh?

thats konstanz not hamburg, what kind of makes OP a massive faggot, well it would, if it wasnt already a given
italy best ally again

Tfw Hamburger

The hubris and ingratitude that these so-called refugees demonstrate is astounding.

They leave their shithole of the country, come to the west, get treated like kangz, get completely provided for by the taxpayer, and yet still act all entitled and chimp-out.

It's mind-boggling. Were I in their position, I would be so grateful for my new home, and all the generosity of my host country. It's like these people lack the basic components of normal human emotion.

They aren't human.

OP is a faggot, it happened in Konstanz not Hamburg

WE
WUZ
IMMIGRANTS
N
SHIIIIIEEEETTT

Oh okay :3

This.
They are subhuman genetic trash.

hmmm i guess it depends where you google it

wrong image

It's what they keep voting for.

I don't think so. it couldn't be that different, yours is probably fake

Can you stop jewing for a minute and fuck off?

Ein fester Bestandteil

just shows how shit google is
and we all know whos fault that is, dont we, Herschel?

| Happening in Konstanz, Germany (not Hamburg)
>Time to translate it and archive it:
Bild.de
archive.is/kTL3T
PressPortal
archive.is/BS5jl
Basler Zeitung
translate.google.pt/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=https://bazonline.ch/panorama/vermischtes/mehrere-verletzte-nach-schiesserei-in-konstanzer-club/story/10292834&edit-text=

Is Hamburg the Detroit of Germany?

Shooting at a nightclub at noon?

I'm so happy I don't live in Germany. I thought the progressive hellhole where I live is bad, but Germany is totally cucked beyond recognition.

Althrough Hamburg would be no surprise after G20 and Barmbek, it's actually Konstanz today. And the friendly Iraqi person was not let inside the discotheque so it was his inalienable right to defend himself against the bouncer.

you have to add 'history' to your search terms.

>implying google isn't running psyops for the globalists
Wew

Either you're American or you are German. If you can't accept that then you have to go back newfat, there is the way

>I'm a quarter German
Why do muricans do this?

>A right to self defense
Germans and Bongs actually don't have that

gypsies secret deal with jesus, they're allowed to steal, muslims respect isa so gypsi no problem.

shut up retard

North Americans, Canadians included, are usually such a mish-mash of ancestries that they glom on to whatever sense of belonging they can. It harkens back to tribalism, which we all have embedded in our DNA.
t. Welsh-Irish-German-Ukrainian mongrel

We had our massive happening in France and people voted for the same politicians. Don't hope too much.

Blacks and Muslims will not be able to continue building and improving, let alone maintain what we have built.
They can't into Western Civilization.
The proof is look at the countries they came from originally.
Our elected leaders killed us all by allowing in these people.

Makes sense, but why not go for the murican or Canadian tribe or go for the local state/city/region instead of this vague % based bullshit from a few centuries ago?

They are stupid. But not that stupid. The muslims won't be causing a big happening before the elections. It is more likely for them to wait for them to be over. So that they won't influence the votes

Hamburg aka little Baghdad.

Nice and France were the greatest islam-happenings since at least 2005, maybe 9/11

Italians believe their news reporters?

Nice and Bataclan*

Because in Canada we fucked up big with the whole multiculturalism thing. We're a post-national state, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I honestly think it's just something in human genetics that predisposes people to try and fit in to whatever tribe they can. Not sure about Americans; that seems like a tribe worth belonging to.

You may be too young to remember but there was a time not so long ago when a Le Pen getting 35% of the vote in the second round of a presidential election was science fiction.

So tiresome...

Ya but no real right-winger will ever win when the populous is so fucking shitskin already. We need a coup

If they can't save their country from the fall, they're already doomed. Their spirit was already broken, this is just the hammer cracking the shell of this empty hollow selves.

t. Evola

Bataclan was a simultaneous attack on several targets involving 9 attackers and as many accomplices who later attacked Brussels.
Nice is just one guy getting ridiculously lucky with a truck.

Damn, it could be his son

Or maybe all these gooks just look alike

>Nice is just one guy getting ridiculously lucky with a truck.
Makes it even more impressive, and scary

This tbqh. Heaven help us if and when they organize properly. Bataclan will look like a kid's party by comparison.

Beautiful.

Imagine 10 Islamists as meticulous as Breivik. That nigga did 2 terror attacks in 2 hours, each one more deadly than 95% of Islamic terror attacks

I thought hamburger hsv had a big right wing element to their ultra fanbase. Why the hell can't you get a couple thousand hard bastards out in the streets to purge the city of these mudslimes demons

Good thing for us they tend to have moron level IQs. Even so, stay vigilant.

Oh my, it would be nice to give him a medal for this but the Italian police served him with an hot lead deportation order first. boo hoo hoo.

They also don't have manifestos or whatever the plural is.

Well it is the weekend, so there's bound to be a happening in europe.

Are you okay? Do you need some water?

>Invite pisslam over
>expect good things

Fucking scum sucking subhuman arabs and niggers need to GTFO europe, even better just exterminate them, this should be OUR planet.

>Hamburd

I'm so sorry you guys have merkel. But at least you don't have NK threatening to nuke you... though I guess at this point that's not really a threat, huh

Who cares if you're quarter? You're American. You have your own country to worry about you silly faggot.

You're lucky to have dumb inbred A*ab terrorists and not someone like Chechens.

if germans dont care enough to protest and vote against it why should we give a shit?