>One of the Awan Brothers with Seth Rich the night of the murder

>>One of the Awan Brothers with Seth Rich the night of the murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/election/2017/07/27/imran-awan-scandal-shows-just-how-much-dirt-dems-wanted-to-hide-by-focusing-on-trump-russia/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/establishment-media-refuse-to-cover-house-it-scandal-rocking-democrats/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/media-ditches-substance-of-wasserman-schultz-fbi-boondoggle-to-focus-on-conspiracy-theories/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This makes me think the whole Seth rich thing was a distraction

>Awan Brothers
who?

who are they related to?

pjmedia.com/election/2017/07/27/imran-awan-scandal-shows-just-how-much-dirt-dems-wanted-to-hide-by-focusing-on-trump-russia/

POSTING DNC SAUCE youtube.com/watch?v=W2QKT9l_oi8

Is there a source that confirms that's AWAN ?

>$160,000
Top government lawyers do not make this much 20 years into their career.

On June 12, 2016, Wikileaks made the official announcement concerning the DNC leak. Is AWAN the one who then did the server forensic analysis to find who downloaded the critical files??

There is more sauce on this guy. Its not an awan brother. However there is a new report that Seth attended a party with or for IT staff before going the bar later the night he was murdered. Might be to mess with shills but I don't know desu senpai.

>hire Paki IT guy
>instantly get blackmailed

BRAVO DEBBIE

Another user posted this screencap, supposedly showing that the OP pic is at least 2 years old.

Is that actually Awan? I'm not convinced, but wouldn't be surprised since they were in similar lines of work for the same people.

Speaking of which, who WAS Seth Rich with at the bar the night he was killed?

>killed during a "robbery" in which nothing was stolen

I don't know much about law enforcement, but I'm pretty sure the fact that nothing was taken should tell you that maybe this was a planned murder. I bet the police didn't even talk to any these guys.

STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT.

Someone just looked through a bunch of Seth Rich pics trying to find a brown skinned person. They found one, and they just said it was an Awan bro with no evidence.

It doesn't help to spread bullshit.

His name was Sean Reich

People need to be careful about believing shit without looking into it.

It's a huge distraction and it demoralizes people when they realize they bought BS.

The whole country is being gaslighted, and our own govt (and probably Russia too) is taking part.

They won't stop.
I learned to research this on my own months ago.

This

OP provides no proof that the guy is anything other than a shitskin at a bar with seth rich

Bump

>One of the Awan Brothers with Seth Rich the night of the murder.

When was it taken and how do we know?

How do we know it was the night of the murder?

Where does that photo comes from?

>he doesn't read the Daily Caller

come on

Establishment Media Refuse To Cover House IT Scandal Rocking Democrats

dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/establishment-media-refuse-to-cover-house-it-scandal-rocking-democrats/

Media Ditches Substance Of Wasserman Schultz FBI Boondoggle To Focus On Conspiracy Theories

dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/media-ditches-substance-of-wasserman-schultz-fbi-boondoggle-to-focus-on-conspiracy-theories/

Wasserman Schultz Seemingly Planned To Pay Suspect Even While He Lived In Pakistan

dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/wasserman-schultz-seemingly-planned-to-pay-suspect-even-while-he-lived-in-pakistan/

I always feel sad when I think about Seth Rich, I don't know anything about him but I consider myself to be a good judge of character and he was quite young not much older than myself. The circumstances of his death are glaringly sketchy and yet "everyone" is content to just sweep him under the rug and forget about him almost for the sake of simplicity. When I look into the eyes of Seth Rich I see myself staring back.