Ameriniggers please explain to me why Israel gets your tax dollars while best korea gets sanctioned for developing...

Ameriniggers please explain to me why Israel gets your tax dollars while best korea gets sanctioned for developing technology you already have and gift to terrorists like Israel?

It's the Military Industrial Complex. Israel has to spend nearly all of that money on American goods. That aid doesn't even make up 5% of Israel's total GDP.
>TL;DR: corrupt American politicians Jewing the Jews

LEL

>Israel has to spend nearly all of that money on American goods.

Same shit.

>That aid doesn't even make up 5% of Israel's total GDP.

It doesn't matter, they don't have to go trough the trials others did to develop such insanely powerful tech, america simply gifts them years of work and billions of dollars worth of research.

In case you haven't noticed, hardly anyone wants to be America's lapdog/bitch. Most sane countries view America as an imperial state that wish nothing to do with them. Have a look at countries America has invaded ---- how much local support do they actually ever get? Never a majority.

Right, what does that have to do with the USA constantly sucking Israel's dick?

It helps their economy and helps us in the same time (While we can only buy american goods).

>get money for (((free)))
>spend it on american goods
>it somehow helps their economy

>USA constantly sucking Israel's dick
Take a step back. They're 69ing each other. I've pretty much answered your question, you have all the information now.

No you didn't.

You just pointed at the MIC, not why they do it. And no, Israel isn't returning the favor, if anything they keep asking for more.

>You just pointed at the MIC, not why they do it
If you don't understand this, then there's no hope for you. You're about as intelligent as a baked potato. Kill yourself, dumb ass.

This coming from a retard that believes its the Americans that are jewing the kikes at Israel

you don't know shit, faggot

>Israel can get the same products for cheaper from China
>Israel can create more jobs and create the same products in Israel - for cheaper
There's a reason that many politicians in Israel want to stop the aid from coming. Last (You) for you, dumb ass. All the information is right here, on the net for free. Kill yourself. You lose.

>>Israel can get the same products for cheaper from China

Cheaper than buying the products with money they were literally given?

You truly are a clueless retard, please don't quote with your stupid shit again.

Yes it would literally be cheaper to buy from China and produce their own, seeing as it would not only stimulate their economy, but free them of conditions/restrictions placed by the USA which would allow them to expand and sell certain said products to other countries.
>being this Mexican that you can't even do basic research
Top fucking wew.

Because the goyim need to pay reparations for the 6 million, DON'T YOU REMEMBER??

>get (((gifted))) cash by the amerinigger gooberment
>spend it on the best military equipment on earth
>dumbass nigger online claims they could've gotten it for cheaper from china

is this what they tell you happens, goy?

It's because the JewSA is the goodest of goys

>spend it on the best military equipment on earth
Wew wew wew. So wrong, but that is expected by a Mexican """"""intellectual'""""" who is too retarded to know that he's been BTFO already and has nothing left.

Holocaust

>no arguments
>same tired shitposting

seems like you're just an amerinigger forcing the lies down xirs throat

>loses argument
>proceeds with non arguments
The Mexican never ceases to amaze. Literal ape.

Remember when Israel donated 2 war ships to Mexico? I do...

you have no argument

also

>hiding behind a meme flag
>calling anyone an ape

>"maybe if i proceed with more non-arguments, no one will notice that i got btfo!" said the Mexican
Nope. That's not how it works, Pedro.

you've been found out, jew

Not an argument. Your frustration's very evident now. Typically 3rd world untermensch behavior. Let's see what your next post will bring, I know for a fact you have no self-control to stop yourself from responding...