Awan Happening!

The previous thread disappeared. Trump possibly has all the dncs blackmail information. Deliberating on what to do and to what extent to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MrRQMYqpYG8
youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA
archive.is/5ATPx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU
americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/collusion_collapses_dem_congressional_espionage_ring_takes_center_ring.html
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awan had something big on the DNC.

youtu.be/MrRQMYqpYG8

Give me the sauciest sauce your have on this OP, do it, make me moist

More trumpfag fanfic
>Obama is hiding out in tahiti

Wow, image the snowflake tears if this is true (:

I thought someone had made a "general" for the Awan thread....
Not the first time important threads just evaporate ....!

A no brainer is that he knew the Russians didn't really hack the server. Did he then fabricate fake hack information? Did he out Seth Rich? Etc...

>possibly
>no sauce
>happening
A happening is when it HAPPENS, not when you think it'd be nice if something happened.

you can't tell me there's not some SHTF material inside this (((equipment)))

plus awan IS happening, he was arrested and charged and is directly linked to dnc and MB

everything else was preceded with "possibly"

A crime was commited. AWAN is now wearing an electronic monitor. DNC refuse to hand over their server. AWAN's paid millions for little actual IT maintenance work...

that server is the smoking gun, and i bet itll be mysteriously acid washed again
right now all they have are "Pakistanis took advantage of all of us"

This is the biggest happening of our lifetime.

youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA

The interdimesional reptilian shapeshifter DWS, threatening police chief with fabricated diversity charge unless he gives back the laptop..why is no one talking about this?

>Awan connected to murder of seth rich
>seth rich connected to dnc server
>Awan connected to terrorists
>Awan mentioned in numerous sketchy emails in the wikileaks dump
>Hillary loses election but Awan still has valuable information
>Awan sends friends and family home
>Destroys computers with a hammer
>Tries to go home to pakistan
>Wasserman crying over equipment
How deep will this go?

Previous archived Imran Awan DNCGeneral for reference:

How is Awan connected to Seth Rich?

Forgot some
>Obama linked to MB
>Awan Network is an intelligence agency
>Spied for the DNC
>Paid millions

Deeper than whale poop.

thx

his brother is in the background of a photo taken the night he died

i havent been saving everything

Bump.

Most of pol is slide threads at the moment.

That wasn't him.

At the very least I think Awan had compromising information on DWS. I've seen reports that he had a habit of wiretapping people, and the circumstances around his employment and payments are bizarre.

Molyneux did a breakdown of the situation. It was a pretty long video, but suffice it to say that the Awans are tied up in a lot of shady shit and probably have information relating to crimes by DWS and possibly the DNC or other politicians

Vaccines cause autism.

it's deeper than this, the media and even social media exposed themselves as taking part indirectly.

Who is MB

I have to say. I f i were working with these people I'd have me some insurance. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did.

the entire senate and house has been fighting trump on everything he has tried to do since he got in office, because he got there without selling his soul to other politicians. theyre trying to make him look like a failure, so they can push impeachment more tastefully to the public

Muslim Brotherhood

(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))

whom awans family is deeply connected to

Not the night he died, photo was from 2015

the shits real guys, i just know trumps sitting in his chair trying to decide who to put in his pocket and who to hang. i say #draintheswamp and lets start with clean water

Thank you. Haven't had enough coffee yet and thought it was someone and not the shitskin group.

then that may be misinformation fed to me then, if sauce then omit that and shit still is undeniably connected. His murder wasnt that long ago all this is tied to the DNC server

Awan, Huma, Obama all were. Fuck them all I can't wait until they hang.

Whoa... WHOA, this video.

This sounds disinfo-y. Don't push random obscure angles when all that needs to happen to unravel the truth is a clean investigation

grasping at fucking straws

The Muslim Brotherhood is the Sunni Muslim component of Jewish International Gangsterism.

Yes correct, when DWS is grasping at straws to get herself out of this mess.

Is that you Podesta?

implying anti-semitism without implying anti-semitism
i try not to point this shit out everytime i see it but i mostly can't help my self

I don't believe that is an Awan brother. Saw that image somewhere else and it was refuted even on the Donald in reddit

Nope, deep state got red-pilled really quick constantly cataloging and reading Sup Forums.

Thx.

Thx 4.link

it may not be
but seth richs ties to the dnc server and his subsequent murder, is indirectly at worst tied to the fraudulent terrorist blackmailers hillary allowed to work and spy for her and the muslim brotherhood against the government of the united states

this is the end of the Democratic party. press f. watch the Steven molynuexwhatever video and then comment about how fucked they are. add in DNC Russia collusion? fucked.

this.
photo being circulated implies these were the people he was with in the evening before his murder. that pic was posted to his fuckfacebook page in 2015 as this user points out.

It is wonderful. Kek be praised

He was the admin he was the guy who knew it was seth

The real name of god. Notice anything?

Maybe Seth Rich wasnt the leaker. According to wikileaks podesta didnt care who the leaker was he just wanted someone murdered to send an internal message. Just a thought and a bump.

>knew someone would figure it out.
alone we are small, together we are infinite

Idiocy causes you.

Seems more likely Seth was just used as a message to the other leakers. Considering how damaging any leaks would be to DNC (talking about billions of dollars) one Seth Rich shouldn't be a problem to enforce the secrecy.
If you consider the other more 'conspiracy' stuff about it like Soros etc. then it makes even more sense, but even the leaking 'narrative' holds water on it's own.

Now you see why the DNC and corporate media have pushed the Muh Russia conspiracy so hard. If it comes out that it all these leaks happened within the DNC, it would kill the party.

Use the blackmail stuff to hold on to power,what else.He already told you killary wont go to jail.

what does she want to hide so badly?

Connection Between Imran Awan And Seth Rich
thepoliticalinsider.com/imran-awan-seth-rich-rod-wheeler
27/07/2017 · D.C. detective Rod Wheeler has suggested that the arrest of DNC aide Imran Awan might be connected to the Seth Rich murder case.
Rod Wheeler Tweeted a Seth Rich Teaser ."Connect the Dots ...
imowired.com/rod-wheeler-tweeted-a-seth-rich-teaser
As things are heating up for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the Awan Bros and the dirty DNC. Rod Wheeler tweeted a Seth Rich teaser in response:
DC Detective of Seth Rich Murder: Follow the Awan Arrest ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/...detective-seth-rich-murder-follow-awan...
Rod Wheeler is a Washington DC area detective. Wheeler was hired by Seth Rich’s family back in March to help ...
News about Rod Wheeler + Seth Rich + Awan

Bump

Any other anons give a shit? Now is the time to bump!

You have my bump and my kek as I check those digitals

DNC data copied not hacked.
archive.is/5ATPx
Paki involvement is plausible.

Blumpf

Another bump for good measure. Shills put up fake bumps with sage

Thanks for mentioning taht I wouldn't have thought of this

You have a definite point.
You seem extremely astute. You have the short answer.

>when they have the short answer and you're not sure how/why
>*shrug* thanks for the info.
>is this a LARP
>Hey how are you getting this info

>delivers goods.

ex. Webb; HA

Keeping one of a handful of relevant threads at the top...because I litteraly have nothing better to do than save the world.

bump with molymeme on this subject
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzzyOsvajc

His name was Seth Rich. Never forget he was murdered by the DNC. Let them all hang, they deserve everything coming to them.

youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU

A bump for posterity!

Bump because it's below useless shill threads and cuck shit.

Every user needs to watch this. It's an hour and ten minutes long but it is the best QRD on the subject.

Bumping

cherry on top would be if trump asks AG to investigate obama's birth certificate forgery.

I would commit to no fap for at least a week.

We have known all of this for months fuck off

americanthinker.com/articles/2017/07/collusion_collapses_dem_congressional_espionage_ring_takes_center_ring.html

"1. Who coordinated the hiring of the Awan brothers by dozens of Democratic Congressman?
2. Why were they so grossly overcompensated (millions of dollars) for no work?
3. Were they kicking back money to the Democrats, doing “dirty” work for them, or blackmailing them?
4. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep the Capitol Police from searching her laptop they had confiscated from Imran Awan?
5. Why did Wasserman-Schultz keep him on her payroll after the Capitol Police further barred him and his brothers from accessing Congressional computers?
6. Why did the Iraqi fugitive and Hezb'allah supporter Dr. Ali-al Attar “lend” them $100,000?
7. Who is paying Chris Gowan, a Clinton insider, to represent Imran Awan?
8. Why did the Awan brothers continue to have security clearances when they had declared several bankruptcies and were engaged in financial misdealing?
9. Why were the Awans broke when they were making so much money and living so modestly?
10. Why did eight members of the House Permanent Select committee on Intelligence issue a letter demanding the Awans be granted access to Top Secret information?
11.Were the Awans working for Pakistani intelligence and the Moslem Brotherhood?
12. To whom were the Awans sending data to on an offsite server?"

We want answers.

Almonds Activated!

>Pakistan
It's a long shot but I think Bin Laden is the answer.

We talked about it for days when it happened. This is old news. All of this is old news. All the revelations about the Awan brothers is bullshit we have known for months, aside from his recent arrest. Granted, most of you are retarded.

>Trump has all sorts of juicy info on the DNC and shillary, but he's too restrained to just blurt it out
Legitimately hilarious

Answers = Arrests = Governmental crisis

Our government is incapable of dealing with this. Law enforcement is incapable of dealing with this. I think its time the military stepped in and set up tribunals.

>eight members of the House Permanent Select committee
who was this?

sessions isn't getting cold feet is he? move him to dhs if he can't prosecute his pals.

and is drudge compromised? he's been silent.

Your Shilariously shit-tier shilling shows. Sad!

King nigger hanging will be the sweetest moment I've ever had. All these r*ddit faggots worship that cocksucker, they will have a complete breakdown

WHERE'S YOUR DIVERSITY, GOY??

I'm not going to get my hopes up for King Nigger going to jail, but it's fucking hilarious to think about the "historic first black president" going to jail.

Also this

>don't forget Comey destroyed lap top evidence in clinton investigation.

The sad part is the "supposed" US MSM is working overtime trying to keep this buried after their "muh Russia collusion" narrative fell apart. If this involved the President in any way they would be on it like flies on shit.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.amp.html