America's nuclear power

hey guys, dumb question. Why does america have problems with iran and its nuclear program?

It's because Israel has a problem with it

>It's because Israel has a problem with it

/thread

>England
>Pakistan

Good to know there are two muslim countries with nukes.

you forgot france

>muslims in control of nuclear material
Yeah, not worrying at all.

India too, many muslims there

i don't understand the point to having 7000+ nuclear warhead.

I mean, the top 5 have H bomb (confirmed), 1 warhead is sufficient enough to wipe any city.

I know the point to have enough to retaliate, but today you still can't counter any SLBM.

Every new country in the club brings us closer to someone doing something stupid. Best options is to stop any new nuclear proliferation until we get laser defense and anything airborne gets fucked.

Also all those videos of you shouting death to America and burning our flag is not helping. Plus you need to secularize your government if you want to join the respectable countries club.

Because if iran starts making nukes saudi arabia,turkey.and egypt will want to make nukes as well.

We are already making nukes.

Because a country with nukes is no longer a country you can fuck with, pretty simple really.

If Russia had no nukes we they would of been invaded long ago.

Pulling every level to get invaded huh? I guess you just crave freedom.

Take your best guess

Whose gonna invade us?
Whites?
Blacks?
Chinese?
Indians?
Arabs?

We defeated them all

>China
>250

hah. right.

All of them at the same time.

Also you got your shit handed to you by a white dude and a bunch of Bedouins that helped put the nail in your shit collapsing empire.

The Empire Is still here.

That isn't funny. You went for the lowest hanging fruit possible.

Kek

always have a contingency plan.

>hosting
heuheuheu

I want a redpill on NKs nuclear weapons. The proof that they have them.
"kim says so" doesnt count

Seismic activities emanating from NK show dirty bomb explosions.

Norway should have nukes ;(

Because Iran is resisting (((US western hegemony)))

Says the roach with US bases in his country. First get rid of the American bases, then talk about how you're not anyone elses bitch

soon. They took the nukes the last year. They are leaving.

Mutual assured destruction my man. If Russia is taking us down, they're going with us.

nigger
because they're going to nuke people

america would use them as decoration

It's sorta strange that we have a problem with it. Go read about the Iran-Contra scandal.

Because as soon as they get nukes Saudis will want them and then the Turkroaches and we'll have an arms race in the middle east.

Nobody wants that.

Dead mans switch. The idea is to incinerate any invasion, idiot.

but armed redtards threatening to nuke each other is ok? by retards i mean america russia north korea and probably china

>world powers don't want that.
Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia all having nuclear weapons is the best thing that can happen to the middle east desu. The region would finally see some peace and stability.