I'm thinking about starting a cult. Anybody interested in joining?

So I believe I have a high IQ, leadership qualities and a forceful personality and I was thinking about starting a cult. For those interested in joining I can offer you direction and purpose in your life. Conditions for entering the cult: You must obey my every command and and acknowledge me as the supreme leader. Female members must surrender themselves to me sexually while male members may be permitted to consort with female members for the purposes of procreation and increasing our numbers. I require loyalty at all times. Insubordination will result in expulsion. Our ultimate goal is the destruction of the United States Government and the creation of a theocracy with yours truly as the supreme leader.

will starfleet uniforms be issued? they come in red, blue and gold

Quints confirm...

OP

Goddamn

Never

Slide thread.
Kill yourself faggot.

>You must obey my every command and and acknowledge

>and and

Learn to English, Mr. High IQ.

You won't get very far in our community with that attitude my friend.

Normally, I'd be all over such a thing, but I have this fear of fire.

I really don't want a red one.

Ugh, cult leaders rule from behind the throne. You're doing it wrong already. You'll need to pull of some miracles too, study magic. Good luck, Praise KEK!

>Primacy determined through IQ
I challenge you to a battle of the mind for your harem, OP.

I'd need to see the uniform first and then maybe a speech or two to observe your charisma.

How is your cult going to differ from my current religion ? Is there a current available position for the high office of hypocrisy ?

Refreshment anyone ?

You spiritual needs will be fulfilled by my teachings, however the vast majority of your time will be spent contributing to the construction and fortification of our compound.

Koresh didn't have a cult. All he did was stand up to harassment from the federal government, so they killed him.

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRINITARIAN GOD, IN WHOM YOU SHALL BELIEVE OR BURN FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Most cult leaders have other qualities that make them successful. Usually they do not have exceptionally high IQs. Maybe somewhat above average, but not "high". For example, Charles Manson only has an IQ of 110. At some point, a high IQ can become self-sabatoging because of the extreme self-awareness that it imparts. Therefore, I imagine that there is a sweet spot wherein the person is aware of the behaviors and emotions of other people, but no so aware as to be detrimental to their own cause.

Likely, cult leaders typically have a high EQ, and narcissistic or sociopathic tendencies which make them callous to the effects their manipulation inflicts on others. Rather, they seem to relish the control they exert over their followers, who are usually vulnerable people. Most cult members are caught during times of significant transition in their lives. Also, they tend to be people from sheltered, perhaps, overly stifling families. The cult becomes a conduit through which these individuals' lives can have meaning and they become obsessed. Their problem is that they are altogether to stupid and unreflecting, to avoid such a trap. Cult mentality is bizarre to such a profound extent that it actually amazes me.

sorry bro im already a part of this cult called Sup Forums

Can we kill Jews?

Shame this is fake, I need a leader

Move to rural California, then, user. Or are you more scared than you are fascinated?

>lacking charisma this much

user, you catch more flies with honey. Cult leaders are best played by strong patriarch father figures, an archetype desperately sought after in a society full of broken and abusive families.

You're a smart guy, give me your email and I can help you out.

I'm actually quite curious if there are any books or guides pertaining to starting and operating an institution or group similar to any of the given cults except it's just breeding to eventually form an ethnostate.

>Inb4 become Mormon
n-no

I live in rural Utah, and there are a number of Mormon fundamentalist groups out here that I am sure are not far removed from the cults of rural California. There are also a few cults out in the desert. Including a "Moneyless" Commune full of weirdos. My fear would be that, if I infiltrated their society, they would immediately and ceremoniously beat me to death if the jig was ever up. I'm surprised there are not more cults in the Australian desert, honestly. I live in similar geography.

>t. cult leader

>user, you catch more flies with honey.
And you'd catch even more with a pile of trash, but pls help me too.

[email protected]

There are though. There's a hippy commune out in Taree etc.

But the indiginous communities in the outback are literally South Africa tier dangerous, and between that and Native Title etc scooping up a lot of the land, there's less good spots for culting.

Also, this country is still mostly middle class.... so....

bump

no die thread rooo

will there be pie? I was told there would be pie.

show map of cult areas

Explain more

hmm

I thought we were already in a cult. Why do I need to join a second one?

REAL LIFE RP LAD

If you're giving help here's mine

>[email protected]

Do something useful like recruit 1000's of SJW's and have a KoolAid party. Be an hero.