What are your plans when white people become a minority in America in the next ten years?

What are your plans when white people become a minority in America in the next ten years?

Keep prepping and plan for rebuilding society after the collapse.

Laugh as conservatives continue to control 95% of the American landmass and more demoshit butthurt about the ec.

Not going to happen. It's just more typical liberal bullshit.

To chill of course. My wife is Puerto Rican master race and our three kids make a cute family. Get on this level

Become a trap qt

Mind My Own Damn Business Because I Live In Saudi Arabia

Your wife is an island savage and your kids are destined for nigger tier antics and lifestyles

Accuse the new majority of racism and oppression. Demand special treatment or start looting and burning.

We are already taking the steps to ensure this won't happen.
Unity or Death

Studies have indicated that most people prefer living in neighborhoods that are about 70% racially similar. This goes for blacks and hispanics too. I imagine that not much will change.

>this damage control
Face it m8 it's going to happen, whether you like it or not

Start a coup, reclaim our lands and make sure all you shitskins die in the most painful way possible or maybe slavery

I'm 1/8 Cherokee, maybe I'll try and cash in on it. I've always lied and told everyone I was white..they all believe me. I won't have to live the lie anymore.

kill the blackies

RAAAAAAAAAAAAACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Hurr my ancestors were European but all I have is the color of my skin durrrrr.

use our plurality to tighten ranks and form impenetrable white voting blocs

Move to Canada.

>use our plurality to tighten ranks and form impenetrable white safety squads
ftfy

At least the nigger population has stagnated. I'd rather it be a 100% white country, but the Mexicans at least do work. They have some semblance of a responsibility to provide for their families.

Reminder that Argentina and Uruguay remain the whitest nations in the whole continent and will continue to be so long after the US is overrun by niggers.
When that time comes we will be glad to tuck you in. Just don't bring your retarded eating habits and degenercy. And do an effort to be less ignorant and raise your average 2 digit IQ.