The Myth of the Immigrant Rapist

>The myth of the immigrant rapist fails to acknowledge the history of immigration to Europe, and reduces immigrants from a wide range of cultural, economic, and religious backgrounds to a singular entity: the violent, misogynist brown man. The myth is perpetuated through news media and political speech, especially through focused media attention on accounts of crimes committed by immigrant men and silence surrounding crimes committed by white men.

>By restricting immigration policies for the sake of protecting white, native-born women from the threat of sexual assault, Western European states have forced asylum-seeking women into increasingly precarious circumstances where their bodies are more amenable to sexual violence.

archive.is/jynYQ

See what far-right policies do to foreign asylum seekers?
They are being raped and abused because you privileged native whites aren't taking your fair share of refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3lHueRXvh0
arcdigital.media/the-rape-culture-myth-5e8f968b5c76?gi=36463e78edce
archive.is/jynYQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So we should only accept female refugees?

No, because if you lower the female to male refugee ratio outside of the border, the threat to the remaining females only increases.

So take all the women from their country? Or take their land and kill their men?

We need to take more of their men, and dismantle the idea of a paternalistic white male state "protecting" white women, whose rapes are greatly exaggerated by the far right white nationalists.

>We need to take more of their men
But why? These men are misogynists, as good feminist allies we have to protect all women as best as we can, and that would involve liberating them by any means necessary. Either by bringing them all here to our more equal paradises and keeping their men out or by liberating them in their own lands and physically removing their evil misogynist men.

misogyny demands both power+privilege+penis. Same way blacks cant be mysogynistic

Hope your mom gets raped and killed

We are perpetuating a racist and xenophobic myth toward all asylum seekers and immigrants by not dismantling the false popular narrative of immigrant men being more likely to commit sexual violence. In that way, we are protecting women by allowing families to immigrate together.

>Myth

Its a FACT

What? if we don't take more of their men the women left behind are more likely to be raped? Why would we want any of the men?

This thread is cancer but its nice to see Poland taking the plate for once

But if they aren't misogynistic rapists why are we worried about their women? You need to put away your racial utopia fantasies for the sake of women, lest you be the misogynist.

>for once
>about economic migrants

Since African, Middle Eastern and Central Asian immigrants are far more likely to be rapists than native Europeans, how exactly is it a "myth"?

Yeah it's European history which reduces these proud astronauts and doctors to "violent, misogynist brown man".

Do you mean take them to the gas chambers?

>these are the same people championing women rights

An American wrote this, it checks out.

America listen, the British were once your colonial masters, hatred of us might be understandable, but your blind, unreasoning fury against the rest of Europe and its existence is baffling. I know you love your jew, you see him as your dearest friend and mentor but I ask you, when Europe is gone thanks to you, what use will you be to your zionist masters?

There must be some of you not permanently brain blasted by corn syrup and other organically inert "foods" or completely monged on dangerous legal pharmaceuticals pushed by doctors and certified by your corporate Fascist system of government, please try to think about what you're doing for once in your lives!

LOL IT'S A LARD ASS TOO?

Woah, where'd that come from? As a straight white male I owe so much to all women, including WOC, if that means going to war and exterminating their men to liberate them then it's just what I have to do. And if the new imbalance of men and women forces me to unfortunately and very regrettably put away my traditional monogamy, and take multiple wives for my self for the sake of keeping these new liberated women satisfied then so be it.

One of the first signs of depression :)

Soon.

You sound like you actually believe this garbage.

You deserve a bullet in your skull and a shallow, unmarked grave.

Daily reminder that ALL IMMIGRATION IS WRONG.
Stay in your own fucking country and fix it if you don't like it

>The myth of the European flag

Islam is pro-feminism you are correct.

They couldn't even format that article into paragraphs, opinion discarded

>they're actually trying to blame white men for non-white raping white women
This is like... autocucking or something.

Just in today's news, a nigerian man raped and almost beated to death a 76 year old woman after offering to carry her groceries home. After the ordeal, he immediately went back to the street where he usually begs for money.
Evidently he was triggered by the lack of sensibility for his needs that racist Italians were showing.

Great and if the American government, American NGOs and wealthy private American citizens could stop fucking us with invasion wave illegal immigration everything would be peachy. Cheers.

every (((immigrant))) in europe must get his balls cut off for greater peace!

>The myth is perpetuated through news media and political speech

What fucking delusional reality to they live in?

Translation
>You did bad things in the past too
>I don't actually have any way to dispute this so I'm going to call it a myth
>I'm going to try to guilt you by thinking about their women, but betray my own premise in this argument because it implicitly implies the men are as violent as you think they are
Wew lad

"rapes are going to happen, white women must share the burden"
I want to find this cunt and rape her.

>Western European states have forced asylum-seeking women into increasingly precarious circumstances where their bodies are more amenable to sexual violence.

so to be clear, the women still are in danger of rape happy men back home..

she may be right about some reverse violence, but she's doing the exact same thing, downplaying their violence, not attributing it to culture, but with the added bonus of having tons of holes in her argument and unaddressed points. I hope she doesn't get her PhD because this is a pretty poor quality work. It looks like she did this in half a day.

The hilarious part is just ask yourself who she is asking for help?

White men. Her supposed rapist.

lol, it hadn't occurred to me. Oh well, get fucked lady.

>Sexual violence is a real problem, even in the most gender-progressive countries in the world, but turning away asylum-seekers will not curb the violence. Rather, it privileges the bodily autonomy of certain women at the expense of others. By restricting immigration policies for the sake of protecting white, native-born women from the threat of sexual assault, Western European states have forced asylum-seeking women into increasingly precarious circumstances where their bodies are more amenable to sexual violence.
So in other words, Western European states have to take in rapist male migrants so they don't rape women in their original countries?

And people fucking wonder why I call white women trash. Getting really fucking tired of cleaning up their shit.

Explain Sweden, then fuck off, Paki nigger fake-flag faggot

but we can reform them!

We're so progressive and they'll see the light and we'll smash their patriarchal rape culture.

If white nervous systems are so evolved then why are white women so fucking stupid?

Fuck everyone from africa and the middle east.

>kys OP

>make collecting stats on crime illegal
>write off crimes you don't like as "myths"
hmmmmm valid point m'lady *tips fedora in white-knight sign of respect* *salutes with internet katana* *ends whiteness* *sodomises noel ignatiev*

Oh knock it off. They are far more likely to mistreat women. Have you ever been to Africa? I don't know what worse, your obvious shilling, or the fact you have no idea about the 'culture' they bring.

Hey goy- fellow Sup Forums users lets let in more refugees. Nothing bad will happen by letting more male refugees in it will only disprove the rapist myth trust me go- Sup Forums

Thank God I can shoot someone here if they attempt to rape me.

Depends on the state. Some states have been more cucked by liberals than others.

How do we tell the good immigrants from the bad ones? Might as well not bother and keep them all out.

No, Europe must arrange free swimming lessons for these guests who are enriching European civilisation. So, that when they flee the Third World hellhole that Angela Merkel is determined to create, they won't drown off the African coast when their rubber boats tip over, so, they'll be able to safely swim ashore.

kerdasi amaq

Feminists don't really care about rape. All they care about is the skincolour of the rapist.

Tell me why EUROSTAT stopped postin statistics for rape in their annual reports ?

>Myth of the migrant rapist

Wow such a myth that now my small city of 28,000 now sees 2 new rape reports a WEEK.

>Japan admits 27 refugees last year
>two commit rape within the first week
>more than half of them are now in jail for various criminal offenses
>myth

Fuck off we're full JIDF!

slide/schill thread move along.
Do not post or comment without sage please.

I hate gaslighting. All the OP is doing is defending the bubble reality that libtards inhabit.

How many leftist females conceal rape by migrants by not reporting it?

>reduces immigrants from a wide range of cultural, economic, and religious backgrounds to a singular entity: the violent, misogynist brown man
So in other words, it's not "immigrants" in general, it's just Arabs and Africans?

KYS you fucking enabling piece of shit

>The myth is perpetuated through news media
but all I fucking hear in the media is how that's opposite and how I should invite more of them in

Rape and sexual assault in Germany, by ethnicity

maybe it's time for a public debate over these statistics, hmm?

but the problem, it's systematic. we need to identify why men grow up his way: it's because their religion is forced upon them to be accepted: and therefore they are taught to commit these acts not out of logic but out of fear they will, too, be abused by the OTHER MEN. If you're not a rapist, then you're a homeless person. youtube.com/watch?v=H3lHueRXvh0

Invaders need to go back.
Help them in their own homelands.
Invaders go back.
Traitors get a noose.
Guess which one OP is.

let them eat rape

>we are protecting women by allowing families to immigrate together.

Of course this makes total sense, but then how come the barges of people coming across the mediterranean are 99.9% men? Where are there families?

The barges of men should be sunk, I swear one of these days we'll see one of those NGO rescue ferries go up in glorious flames.

Rape is only 1 of the reasons to keep them out

People sure do some crazy amounts of mental gymnastics to avoid the truth. When you import the 3rd world you get the 3rd world. How is that impossible to understand?

Kill yourself.

>mexicans comitting less crimes than americans
>armenians (muslims) comitting less crimes than americans
>russians comitting less crimes than americans
BURGERS BTFO

all women have middle of the road IQs compared to men

Armenians are Christians. Armenia was the first Christian nation.

"USA" encompass all ethnic groups in the US, not only Whites : Blacks have higher rape rates

So basically we need more rape. Got it.

>The Myth of the Immigrant Rapist
is backed by statistics
so...
yeah

maybe non whites shouldn't act like niggers, but c'est la vie

> By protecting white women we let the brown ones risk getting raped
> the state seeks to protect its borders by using the threat of sexual violence from immigrant men to its native-born women. In so doing, it fails to recognize how the bodies of certain women are privileged at the expense of others
> It is vital that the myth of the immigrant rapist is critically examined and debunked

o-okey...

>try to stop rapists
>get blamed for rapists raping

When are Progressives going to stop pretending they give a shit about victims? People are just tools to advance your revolutionary agenda.

There is no moral obligation to take in foreigners. None at all.

How so? I've not really heard too much to support that

I love you, poland

Sounds like a plan.

It's not a myth, it's proven truth. There are literally thousands of proven accounts, and that's just in recent years. You can fuck right off you anti-white turd, you will never replace the European, the tide is turning. If brown men are so peaceful and decent, why are their own women and children considered at risk from them in "refugee" camps and other taxi hubs?

The Americans in Germany are mostly army spics and niggers.

Anecdotes are not statistics, given population size and prevalence of rape even thousands of accounts don't prove a higher rate.

Hey look, a communist defending nigger rape.

Surely this will be the last time i see this

>Muh brown men aren't rapists!
>Halp pls these brown men are raping their brown women!

Pick one.

I say we only import their women and send back all the men to fight for their homeland.

arcdigital.media/the-rape-culture-myth-5e8f968b5c76?gi=36463e78edce

So if you don't coddle these migrants and they feel at all mistreated, they turn at first and before all other courses of action turn to sexual assault? What a beautiful culture of wonderful people, we should absolutely import this into our countries.

>black americans

>Of these million refugees that traveled by sea to Europe in 2015, a significant portion were young men (UNHCR 2015b).

>According to Swedish government statistics, the country with the most transparent records on asylum applications, 71 percent of applicants for asylum in 2015 were male (Swedish Migration Agency 2016). In the EU as a whole, the distribution of asylum applicants does show in 2015 men did seek asylum in higher rates than women, most pronounced in the 14-17 and 18-34 years old demographics, where around 80 percent were male (Eurostat 2016).

So someone finally admits that the majority of your invaders are men 14-35. I thought this would be a good story. But then they come out with this line...

>Rather than a solution requiring closing borders to Muslim men, facilitating safer passage and more humane conditions to all asylum-seekers could balance the sex ratios and have more women be able to seek safety from war and violence as well.

So obviously the problem isn't that violent Muslim men are flooding into Europe by the millions yearly, it's that they can't easily bring their 15 family members with them. So instead of imposing quotas, Europe should spend more money ensuring more immigrants can travel more freely and safely.

This story just made me more mad the more I read it. And there aren't even a 1/4 of the easy through

Then why are you so concerned about the remaining women if we took only female refugees? Brown men can't be misogynists so that shouldn't be a problem?

I don't see how perpetuating a "racist and xenophobic" is a bad thing.

You will have to use your buzzwords elsewhere, they are not an argument here.

Also, sage'd

>archive.is/jynYQ
not a single fucking data point
just some left wing liberal arts wankery
even law students have a higheer standard when pulling shit out of their ass

Myth?

I cant begin to tell you how fucking retarded you fucking larping NIGGER FAGGOT JEWS ARE.

KILL YOURSELF SHOLOMO, KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF!!!!!!! YOUR BULLSHIT TRICKS WILL NEVER CONVINCE ANYONE. NOW FUCKING JUMP OFF THE NEAEST 3 STORIED BUILDING!

>The Myth of OP Not Being a Faggot

So you're saying they're safer by NOT coming here? Huh, there's an idea.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html

So I'm seeing a lot of ignorant responses here and it's almost as if no one realizes that the West's insatiable hunger for war and toppling "totalitarian" regimes has led to the very migrant crises they are crying about in the first place. If these poor muslim and african people weren't displaced by constant threat of war and death then they wouldn't be put in positions where they could commit rapes from the trauma they experienced.

Before the refugees and migrants came to Europe, German women could celebrate festivities without being boxed in and raped. Before the refugees and migrants came to Europe, Sweden didn't need to start having female only concerts until "all men" learnt to behave themselves. "All men" implying that it's a certain group of men who aren't behaving. I wonder who that is. I wonder what has recently changed. It really gets the neurons firing.