O Chinada

Is multiracial society working well in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155
archive.is/AsoO0
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/this-syrian-refugee-found-work-in-canada-wants-the-same-for-others-1.4094629
globalnews.ca/news/3631883/canada-gdp-may-2017-interest-rate-hike/
youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not multicultural, there's only asians and white people, you need browns and blacks to qualify as multicultural

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU DOG YOU TOLD ME MY HOUSE WOULD BE WORTH MORE NOW IT IS WORTH 38 PERCENT LESS. FUCK YOU WHITE MAN. YOU ALL LIE

TRUDEAU IS LIAR.
"YOU'RE MONEY WILL BE SAFE IN CANADA"
LIES!!!@2!!@

Everything in Canada is perfect. Unicorns roam the street farting out free healthcare for all. Vaginas tingle at the mention Justin Trudeau's name. Teens enjoy weed 5 times a day and sex change operations are encouraged for 6 year olds. It's Nirvana.

Its not working for the Rothschilds

Chinamen integrate well and contribute to society

They need niggers and muslims to reach their goals

>Is multicultural society working well in Canada?
Sure is. I can have Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Israeli, middle-eastern and American food within a few blocks of my house.

Italian rap is fucking awesome.

谢谢

>Italian rap is fucking awesome.

SOMALI RETROSYNTH REGGAE HAS NO EQUAL

i wouldn't say so. two quick examples

canadian government would rather help out syrians rather than first nation members. the canadian government loves playing the part of humanitarians without actually implementing it at home.

it is impossible to buy a home in vancouver due to the influx of corrupt chinese money. reminder: the people who made their riches in china did so off the backs of poor bastards.

they suck up to those parasites so much they have the temerity to fly the chinese flag at city hall

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155

who are the real Canadians though?

Archive
archive.is/AsoO0

你们加拿大人很笨。

the scottish

Maybe where you are, we have tons of niggers here. Also by browns I'm guessing you don't mean poos, cause we've had a lot of poos for a while now.

Provincial government limiting foreign speculators. is making Trudeau look good.

I must admit there are no Somalis around here. But I'll check it out.

Cheap insult. BTW I just use google translate so relax on the chinese.

POINT BY POINT REBUTTALS... PRO MULTCULTISM

YOU ARE WHITELEFTIST SHILL. YOU'RE GOVERNMENT PAY YOU TO LIE ABOUT THINGS BEING GOOD TO STEAL MONEY FROM MEN LIKE ME.

theres tons of pakis and blacks where i live. white people are a visible minority no doubt, whenever I see one they're usually cucked and soulless, its pretty frightening.

EVERYONE, CANADA IS LYING AGAIN. THEY SAY ECONOMY DOING GOOD BUT THAT IS LIES TO JUSTIFY MAKE THE RATES GO UP. TRUDEAU GOVERNMENT IS VAMPIRE, HOUSING IS THEIR FANG TO DRAIN YOUR BLOOD.

Nobody gives a shit about canada

>canadian government would rather help out syrians
Well it's now up to them to get a job. Looks like it's actually happening. BTW, about half of the 20,000 refugees from Syria were sponsored by private charitable (mostly Christian) organizations.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/this-syrian-refugee-found-work-in-canada-wants-the-same-for-others-1.4094629

You know nothing about me. You're just a loud mouth idiot.
Can't wait to see my next shill pay cheque.

Thank-you.

Oups that's 40,000 so about 20,000 were sponsored by private community funded orgs.

yes, but our trick to defang minorities is 'celebrate other cultures' and in so doing subtly remove aspects we don't like
what we end up with is a lot of different restaurants and clothes, and everyone acting like they're white

YOU ARE SHILL.CHINESE FOREIGN OFFICE WARNED US ABOUT YOU NOW. YOU SPIN WEB OF LIES TO DEFEND YOUR MASTERS

>The Bank of Canada’s next opportunity to raise its key rate is in September
globalnews.ca/news/3631883/canada-gdp-may-2017-interest-rate-hike/

RATES GO UP, PEOPLE GO BUST. CHEN LOSES MORE VALUE ON HOME.

canada sucks dick. if it isnt a muslim, it's a commie faggot around every corner.

No replies until you fix your cap-lock.

KEEP ME POSTED.

Multiculturalism goes great in Canada. Only quebec is a parasite just look at the mosque massacre they did. We need to wipe out the french so we live in peace with our muslims and chinese friends.

This, anyone who is still proud of this country must have a sub 80 iq.

QUEBEC IS EVIL THEY MUST BE CRUSHED. THEY CALL ME PINGPONG CHINGCHONG AND THREW SNOW

Its really easy to find out. Go to Toronto and its suburbs and see for yourself. It feels entirely artificial and manufactured. Its a souless consumer wasteland being filled with immigrants. People are moved around like cattle to buy overpriced junk , work, go into debt and pay insane taxes etc. Theres no culture whatsoever, its just lemmings running in circles while helping
to fill the coffers of the elite. Then theres the crime and gangs which is getting worse cause you can't have niggers without crime.

What are you then?

>What are you then?
YOU NEED THIS INFO TO MAKE YOUR NEXT ATTACK ON HIM. WHITE LEFT SHILL.

Get comfy and relaxed with mainland Chinese immigrants some time.

They're perfectly happy to tell you that they are going to make Canada a Chinese nation. They barely even feel worried about admitting it. They might give you a "sorry that you're fucked" look if they like you.

You're thinking of the Japanese. Chinese "people" do neither.

>embracing multiculture and sucking muslim cock means we are redpilled

lmao you are insane.

Old stock Canadians are descended from the British, native, and french if you have to ask. Fucking mongoloid.

still whiter than USA

Does it matter what IQ Canada has? It's democracy so the majority of idiots win.

It's not wise to make such inquiries, user.

It's not like the Canadian people have a choice, so it's best not to disturb their minds with such troubling questions.

Canada must take in tens of millions of people in the upcoming decades or else it will not be able to grow its economy, or have a chance at being a major player in world politics. That's the reality, so you better start liking it because that's what the future is going to be like.

>Does it matter what IQ Canada has?

whats the deal with asians and canada?

how easy is to immigrate in the leaf country?

It matters because if you think the country is something to be proud of then you are pretty retarded. Which is what I was saying, hence why you missed the point. Because you are dumb.

there are tons of brown and blacks in canada,

>Sucking muslim cock
How about Italians Catholics, Vietnamese Buddhists and especially all those vegans? Canada was founded by lumberjacks and, carnivores. All vegetarians and those who don't cut tree must leave.

What the fuck do catholics have to do with anything? There is a reason the pope doesn't come to canada retard.

Well I'm very proud of Canada and being a Canadian. You should to. We elect governments every 4 years, being Canadian is forever. Stop hating Canada because you don't like the current government. It make you look like a pathetic moron to the rest of the world.

>It make you look like a pathetic moron to the rest of the world.

...A FEMALE

Define a Canadian for me. You can't answer, because we have lost our way.

What if I told you that democracy in a country of idiots is the same thing as dictatorship?

need to invest $1 million to immigrate to leaf country, thus plenty of rich from china come and park their money in canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

I live in Newfoundland. Which is almost entirely white. So, its working well here!

Ultimately it's the same tragedy of white guilt that's playing out globally.

What they truly believe is that if they fill the country with browns then eventually you'll have a huge country filled with people who don't see color and who agree with all of their ethnically suicidal notions.

The people they want to bring in don't believe this silly white bullshit for one second. If the country becomes majority brown or yellow then the new overlords will instantly act to protect their people. White liberal guilt policies will have erased the people who believe in them from history.

ZjrJ5LCl

HAS A SMELLY GASH

That would be an insult to the USA.

Catholics were banned from the empire because they tried to kill the royal family.

A canadian is a servant of the empire and the crown. PERIOD.

are you trolling me boy?

It's an insult to all Western countries in 2017

Fuck no we are divided as hell.
My high school was majority non-white and the Muslims stuck with each other, Koreans mostly stuck to each other and the slavs stuck mostly to each other and there was barely any intermingling.
Multiculturalism is literally policy for less white people and replacing Canadian culture, kids care more about soccer and basketball then hockey or even baseball.
>all are nonwhite
>some are muslims
>but white islamaphobes are the real problem!
Fuck Toronto, I hate living in this shithole cant wait to leave once I get my JD
>Chinamen integrate well
Not the current crops we're getting. All Orientals are trash now.
Wow and I can have the same in any urban space in a white country too!
Honestly please fuck off pastanigger.
Canadian taxpayers give billions to first nations every year, the problem is corrupt band leaders taking all the money and basically acting as mini Robert Mugabe as they live in luxury while their peoples live in waste
Canadian government have become the pinnacle Robin Hood antagonist role playing faggots
British and French who've been here since confederation and before, everyone else is an immigrant.
Im proud of the Canada before 1967, Im not proud of the past 50 years of globalist faggotry thats ruined this country.

Honestly Canada needs to be coup'd and non-whites who've come here post-1980 need to be sent back including the children and idiots who married into them. Canada will never be white again until we cull the Asian and African population.

Man, if I had to name one continent that really just does it for me, there's no question which one I'd pick: Asia. It just drives me wild. I know that a lot of my friends still don't get it, and I've gotten my share of glares from ex-girlfriends, but you know what? It's their loss. They're more than welcome to their Europes and North Americas. That just leaves more Asia for me.

No I'm not, a Canadian is a clown, and perverted mirror image of an american, a husk. A canadian is nothing because we have forgotten our past and abandoned the empire that made us.

You didn't even know why catholics aren't popular in commonwealth countries. You don't even know your past.

You are like a samurai without a master, a gay fucked up ronin, masturbating to trannies and eating out of the multicult garbage can.

Sort your shit out traitor.

I love how the chinks always get into a housing bubble 10 years too late. Enjoy the crash slanty eye hicks

>almost
Glad you're not actively chasing out the remaining non-whites. Must be because they are contributing to the communities and living peaceful lives.

That's what my father would say.

Canada is a democracy. You're not happy with it, change it or move the fuck out. Stop whining about how this was better or that was better. It's all fucking bullshit. Canada was built by everyone who became a Canadian and worked to make it what it is. Not just the few who settled it.
Canadian youth (whites especially) need to get off their entitled butts and get to fucking work.

I live in the nations capitol, and there's black/brown people everywhere, if you get on a bus the ratio to non-white/white is like 3-1~

FUCKYOU. YOU TOLD ME CANADA WAS SAFE FOR MONEY. "COME TO CANADA BUY HOUSE MAKE YOU MONEY" "CHEN YOU HAVE TO BE MENTA ILLNES NOT TO BUY HOUSE IN GTA"... 600K SINCE MARCH. I AM SHAME OF MY FAMILY.

There are no niggers here
There are no chinks here
There are no Arabs here

Only white people where I live.
Also we conveniently put out indians in a reserve far in the bush.

This guy gets it. Anyone who thinks the chinese make for good immigrants should spend a few hours at UofT or Scarborough Town Center and see for yourself how unfriendly and unassimilated these people are.

>it is impossible to buy a home in vancouver due to the influx of corrupt chinese money
>they suck up to those parasites so much they have the temerity to fly the chinese flag at city hall

The real story is corrupt Chinese money buying provincial and city-level politicians to institute Chink-friendly policies. If we had anything approaching an actual press anymore this would be one of the the biggest stories in Canada - literally a foreign nation implementing their agenda in Canada by buying Canadian politicians.

Sorry to break it to you but the empire that made us is long gone my fiend. Best you deal with it and move forward. Otherwise you'll just be in the way.

You can be nostalgic "but muh feelings so fuck the world" isn't a positive attitude.

>using an inaccurate beer commercial to prove a point
Your a fucking retard.
Canadians from the start were peoples loyal to Britain and pioneers who took a barren wasteland and shaped grand cities and railways that went from Atlantic to Pacific, people who lived off the land and worked together hard like a hardened regiment and kept our British and Christian values throughout the times and prided ourselves on working together rather then working separate to fulfill our goals and accomplish great feats from building what once was the worlds tallest freefalling structure to liberating Holland in WWII.
Now Canadian identity is shit on by globalists like the UN and their cronies in government who use us as an experiment for creating a multicultural slave class while saying that "Canada was always multicultural" when there was only British, French and Native. Government does not want to integrate people into Canadian culture, they want to integrate them into an institutional ideology formulated over the past 70 years for the sole purpose of keeping the rich richer and all of us poorer and licking their fucking asses.
The sooner we take this country back the better.

And you're still alive? Canada wins.

why don't you just illegally rent your house out to 6 or 7 tenets like the rest of your people do

What does it mean to be Canadian?

Easy. Fill out form, pay money, have entry in government computer. Now you Canadian.

Sickening.

Sorry to break it to you, but whatever the nu-canadian is, is a fucked up retard with no identity or honour.

The empire WILL return, and we will conquer the planet and kill all traitors and enemies. Your seed will be put to the sword.

Found the non-Canadian.

I live in a prairie city and multiculturalism is fine here. Its only actually the whites and natives that make up most of the crime. The visible minorities are usually well off and contribute to society.

I can see why people from the outside looking in would think multiculturalism is a bad thing but Canada is the shining example of it working successfully. Probably due to the fact that we've been multicultural from the very start with the Indigenous, English and French.

I AM MAN OF MY FAMILY. I AM ALWAYS TO BE LEGIT AND HONOURABLE. I PAY ALL TAXES I WEAR BLUE JAYS HAT, I DRINK TOM HORTONS, I FOLLOW LAW I WISH I WAS HOSER... AND TRUDEAU REPAYS ME BY FUCKING ME.

MY FAVORITE UNCLE LOSED 700K ON 3 HOMES SINCE MARCH!

I have no reason to be mad at immigrants here. Mind you, places like Europe I do no 100% agree with how they are confronting immigration problems. Newfoundland is an island that has harsh weather so its not a destination for many people. Other than tourists.

It didn't work in the past and it won't work in the future. The future of multiculturalism is multinational.
Watch the Aboriginals succeed and take 1/3 of our land with them.

>The sooner we take this country back the better.
And how do you manage to do this? Resurrect Elizabeth 1st and Henry IV so they can re-establish their colony?

That i agree with you. Europe was literally invaded with no plans to deal with the migrants. That was bound to cause conflicts.

That is just not true friend.

>I DRINK TOM HORTONS

kek

Anyone else leaving Canada ASAP? This place is beyond saving.

Fly-over US looks good to me. Strong Germanic stock in the North-West.

IT GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR

Too bad that map is inaccurate. It doesn't show the illegal immigrants coming to Canada from the US to flee Trump.

Move to Germany. Cologne is probably best for you. In 5 years you'll be perfectly integrated. They love immigrants on top of it.
Avoid Japan. You'll never fit in.

Unless you're contemplating moving to heaven sooner than planned.

Canada is not a democracy when every single political party has the same interests in mind and works for UN globalist institutions instead of the wellbeing of the Canadian people. Canada had an identity before every Prime Minister after Diefenbaker robbed it from us and replaced it with a forced love for Chinese colonialism, hypersexual degeneracy and Islam along with other beliefs that go against our Christian culture. Ive been poor and ive seen what this country does to its "beloved multicultural newcomers" which is work them like dogs in the machine of minimum wage slave labor while making Bay Street executives richer and richer. Rising number of laborers in an age of automation does not FUCKING WORK AND NEVER HAS WORKED. Government cronies basically only want more profit, they are business runners not public servants and by that merit they have built a foundation of cancer which everyone who's come since then has helped to formulate.
Does that mean that people coming now can't be proud in the old Canada? No, but "integration practices" clearly arent fucking doing what they SHOULD be doing.
>Canadian youth (whites especially) need to get off their entitled butts and get to fucking work.
Go back to tumblr you fucking non-white faggot.
Because the immigrants who go to the prairies outside of Alberta are those who want to work and at least in the countryside they see the true character of a Canada old.
However once you urbanize this won't be the case.
Make our own fucking parties or get into military power and stage a coup. Hell even a civilians coup would be alright with me, just anything from this nightmare we've entered ourselves into.

and how will a blond hair blue eyed man integrate into unwashed muslim hordes?

i'll stick with white US states where i won't be jailed for GTKRWN

>when every single political party has the same interests
So you want a system of government where only you gets to decide because you're always right and the majority is always wrong.
Got it.

Again, that ship has left the port 200 years ago. Looks like you've been left behind. Since it's a democracy, please go and run for elections. I'm sure with the interwebs and Sup Forums you'll get some help. Don't forget shill money.

friendly reminder that Canada was always an implicitly huwhite nation

In Australia our politicians have started breeding with the Chinese, creating our future hybridized HAPA ruling class!

Trump doesn't want illegal immigrants. Best option is to get a green card. Find a job in the US and get sponsored because you have exceptional and unique skills.

>was always
is no more.

He is saying that every party supports mass immigration and the dissolution of old values. Are you mentally retarded? It isn't about raising the population, it's about replacing white Canadians. If they needed cheap workers, they would just make it cheaper to have babies.

Fucking nu-canadians man.

SUPERCRIMINALS

>Fucking nu-canadians man.
THEY SAY THINGS LIKE 'SO' AND 'GOT IT'

The French and the English despise one another
So no

I can tell you first hand that civic nationalism will never work. It's the most bluepilled cuck ideology.

The Canadian is implicitly white. Always will be.

Canada no longer exists physically - what remains is some kind of mongrel infested, post-ethnic, post-Canadian territory. Which will be Balkanized in a matter of decades into true nations defined by ethnic lines.

Imagine being able to live in a city WITHOUT shitskins?

Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?

Too bad there isn't a single city in North America not TAINTED by subhumans.

>subhumans
I AM YOUR SUPERIOR YOU DUMB NUTS. YOU'RE ARE SO DUMB YOU LET ME IN.

>So you want a system of government where only you gets to decide because you're always right and the majority is always wrong.
Except when your forced to choose a party and they all have globalist anti-canada sentiment in mind then how is that saying that Canadians consent to it?
Honestly the only simple minded one is you, all i wish for is representation but if government blocks representation then they lose their ability to govern in a state of order.
Shut the fuck up already you commie fucking shitposter