i.imgur.com/kj4BF8O.jpg
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 30
>DeZ:SAA blows up ISIS HQ after digging 40m tunnel. Unconfirmed-SAA cuts off IS supply-line from Turdah to DeZ cemetery
>SAA has fire control over Sukhnah Gas Field, 800 meters to city
>Raqqa CS:IS cutoff SAA supply line on Saturday killing 40, on Sunday counterattack freed trapped soldiers& now SAA entered DeZ prov
>Raqqa:SDF controls 50% of the city, IS killed 20 on saturday suicide attack
>E Ghouta:New SAA attack on Ayn Tarma after Faylaq Al-Rahman refuses to expell HTS in exchange for ceasefire deal
>Arsal:1st phase of ceasefire starts as HTS and Hez exchange fallen soldiers, 2nd phase will involve prisoners swap next week
>E Hama CS:RuAF bombs IS tanker convoy in new vid as SAA tries to recapture Uqayribat in order 2 link Salamiyah&T4 Airbase
>MARAWI:18 PHILIP SOLDIERS KILLED IN IS AMBUSH
>US continues training rebels in Jordan to fight IS,many rebel factions quit the Anti-IS Coalition to fight gov
>Houthi Navy targets UAE military ship near Mocha Coast,12 Emirati sailors killed, 23 injured
>Yemen’s army launches huge offensive on southern Saudi military sites

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.802076
archive.is/XD9cq
youtu.be/7MyKoM900og
tcf.org/content/report/into-the-tunnels/
youtube.com/watch?v=XFWlQpEBch4
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/891683088069033984
youtube.com/watch?v=g8iJpv98eCI
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/891682057490792449
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/891685630115295232
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.797766&lon=39.293118&z=13&m=b&gz=0;392391300;357545925;1625633;197792;1015377;0;794792;378827;0;293885;5149;648909
archive.is/UinXq
archive.is/jiuKY
archive.is/X4Bu3
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891442016294494209
archive.is/227rR
archive.is/iZLGC
archive.is/MMdgd
almasdarnews.com/article/explosion-hits-jihadists-hq-south-aleppo-casualties-reported/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-carries-special-operation-cutoff-isils-supply-line-deir-ezzor-cemetery/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-authorities-arrested-british-man-fought-isis-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

how to watch wenn on mobile?

*webm

Assad is cucked, """"""his"""""" forces (aka hired afghans and iranian guards) are stretched thin.
Free Syrian revolutionaries can easily cut him off from the North and with YPG support they can besiege Aleppo again.

use v+12 if it's requesting c+, otherwise just port it. won't be the same, but still viewable.

>The implications of the Iranians building bases in Syria,” Amidror said, is that it creates “launching-pad bases in Syria to Hezbollah and the Iranians. And Israel should prevent it whatever will be the price.”

>“If that will not be taken into account by the those who are making those arrangements — the Americans, the Russians and others — that might lead the IDF to intervene and destroy every attempt to build infrastructure in Syria,” he continued, referring to the Israel Defense Forces. “We will not let the Iranians and Hezbollah be the forces which will win from the long and very brutal war in Syria and move the focus into Israel.”

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.802076

Why not archive?
archive.is/XD9cq

>Hezbollah guided tour through captured Arsal mountain area
youtu.be/7MyKoM900og

who are you? what is your goal?

Tusen takk bror

Drumpf might actually let them do it. I almost wish Obama were still in power. He cucked bibi in various ways.

>SAA In dier Ezzor Airbase

>Asked whether Israel would have the freedom to operate in Syria in such a manner, Amidror replied, “I don’t see who will stop it. I
>Nobody can stop us nigga

archive.is/XD9cq

Based IDF

>that might lead the IDF to intervene and destroy every attempt to build infrastructure in Syria
DO IT FAGGOT
IDF killing Russian Personal would be one the greatest political shitshows of the century

Does anyone have a gif of one of the awesome houthi hi RPG longshots?

His goal is to rob juden of their cyber shekels.
He is also not a bot, but a real human bean.

DeZ

clover app

Do you think he's been to /sg/?

What if he's one of the posters you know

>مراسل #الدفاع_الوطني : شن مسلحو تنظيم داعش في #المشيرفة هجوما على نقاط الجيش المتمركزة في تلة الاعلام الغربي في جبال #الشومرية و مازالت الاشتباكات مستمرة بكافة انواع الاسلحة حتى الساعة.
translate por favor, google tr sucks

>STRATEGIC TUNNEL Edition
older but still relevant
>Into the Tunnels
>The Rise and Fall of Syria’s Rebel Enclave in the Eastern Ghouta
tcf.org/content/report/into-the-tunnels/

Jewtin who made holocaust revisionism illegal wont mindva few dead russians if its to the jews interest

>being this autistic

Funnily enough, this is one of the largest pro-Assad forums on the web.
The chances that important people like Assad have been here are nearly 100%

>135523902
the absolute state of memeflaggers

I bet he doesn't even know about us

Relevant, from East Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=XFWlQpEBch4

Are you the user who was asking for the Taylor gif? Well I've made two if you still care

he doesnt even know what Sup Forums is.

gn /sg/

is this OC ?

Good night lad!

ASSAD SENPAI, NOTICE ME!

>probability of countries' leaders ever visiting Sup Forums
>anything over 0.000000001%

>"F""S""A" can't even keep from beheading each other
>thinks they can team up with k*rds against assad

STOP GROUPING SO MUCH FOR FUCKS SAKE

>pic related

but to be fair, i also think that the SAA throw TOO much manpower into the current fight against ISIS.
I know it's nessesary, but i "also" fear some rebel offensive in the next time

>YPG supporting FSA/HTS

wahahahaaaa, nice one

>SAA control all areas and heights south and south-west of Sukhnah as well as all surroundings of Hayl field. Now in position to storm city.

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/891683088069033984

Big

Hardly. They've been a short walk away from those positions for days now.

GIGA

SIEGE

BREAKU

>some people arnt on a 1 to 1 basis with assad on snapchat
Sad lyfe senpai

I think its physically impossible to for tigers to be at the front and not rape anything

VIDEO

>Syria: SAA launches attack on IS positions in eastern Homs

youtube.com/watch?v=g8iJpv98eCI

they apparently lost 300 Alawite - Shia dogs to the ISIS in last couple days.

And Raqqa has been a grindhouse for American backed YPG terrorists, their casualties is close to 2000 already.

So many subhuman dies in Syria, it's so amazing.

did you say rape

PLS GOD TELL ME THERES A VIDEO OF THE TUNNEL BOMB IN DEZ

After seeing jihadist use it, I need to see the irony in Isis getting fucked by a tunnel.

Great source there Mehmet

>it's another Turkish dream sequence episode

What do /sg/ think about this?

Tl;dr Islamic terrorism was specifically designed for the subsequent ban on Islam on Earth and to ensure that the Jews were able to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

I also want to see an video of it.
But in DEZ there aren't many frontline vids
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/891682057490792449

This is what happens when tin foiled idiots gather and its concentration exceeds critical mass

>Exclusive : SAA Tiger forces liberate Ganem Ali Village in East Raqqa CS
> SAA Tiger forces liberate Also Al-Rabyeh and Joubilly Villages in East Raqqa CS
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/891685630115295232
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.797766&lon=39.293118&z=13&m=b&gz=0;392391300;357545925;1625633;197792;1015377;0;794792;378827;0;293885;5149;648909

Wallah habibi, help destroy the jews then we can kill each other.

Not much news today /sg/

>US B1-B bombers fly over Korean peninsula supported by Japanese and ROK fighters in another show of force.[1]
>Analysis of missile suggests that it may have been intended to fly much further.[2]
>Commander of US Pacific Air Forces says US and allies prepared to use "rapid, lethal and overwhelming force" if necessary against DPRK.[3]
>Trump says that China does nothing to assist in dealing with DPRK, and that "We will no longer allow this to continue".[4]
>US/ROK to hold joint drills against DPRK GPS attacks.[5]
>US holds another successful THAAD live test over the Pacific, downing a medium-range ballistic missile.[6]
>UNSC likely to convene emergency meeting to discuss DPRK issue next week[7]

[1]archive.is/UinXq
[2]archive.is/jiuKY
[3]archive.is/X4Bu3
[4]twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891442016294494209
[5]archive.is/227rR
[6]archive.is/iZLGC
[7]archive.is/MMdgd

9th September will be one-year anniversary of a DPRK nuclear test, possible that they'll hold another on the same date this year.

>>US B1-B bombers fly over Korean peninsula supported by Japanese and ROK fighters in another show of force.[1]
Is the US carrier force still there?

Tell me why do you support israel? I don't like assad or his Iranian allies but why do you shill for the jew?

bunch of crazies talking crazy.

now im horny

>he doesn't know that its ironic shitposting

shitposting?

wew

Thanx for the updates lad! At first it seemed that the new southkorea president was trying a more friendly approach to bestkorea but I'm guessing US-NK dick waving is just throwing that opportunity down the window

>That feel when I've been to that place in Adams Morgan

salam pakibro

Hello which Moroccan are you? Weebrocco or Jihadirroco?

There hasn't been much recent news about the CSGs in the area but it's safe to assume that there's still one left in the area, probably the Ronald Reagan with the Carl Vinson on stand-by. The B1-Bs flew out of Anderson Air Base at Guam, likely place that any strategic bombers would deploy from in the event of a conflict.

So word on the street is ISIS launched a counteroffensive and retook some SAA positions. Any updates on that?

isisrocco obviously
only he uses these images

Realpolitik

Egyptian in Red Sea knife attack was Islamic State supporter - Reuters citing sources
An Egyptian man who stabbed three foreign tourists to death and wounded three more earlier this month at a Red Sea resort had tried to join Islamic State, according to a police investigation, two security sources said on Sunday. Officials say Abdel Rahman Shaban Abokorah killed two German women and a Czech woman and wounded three other tourists at the popular Red Sea resort of Hurghada on July 14. He was caught by hotel staff and arrested. Investigators have recommended he face terrorism charges, the two sources said. Authorities have so far not commented officially on motives for the attack. (Reuters)

Four Arab states ready to ease Qatar dispute with conditions – Bahraini FM
Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain, which cut diplomatic ties with Qatar over alleged funding of terrorism, are ready to discuss a resolution to the crisis should Doha agree to certain demands, Reuters reports, citing the Bahraini foreign minister. “The four countries are ready for dialogue with Qatar with the condition that it announces its sincere willingness to stop funding terrorism and extremism and its commitment to not interfere in other countries’ foreign affairs and respond to the 13 demands,” Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed al-Khalifa said Sunday after meeting his counterparts in the Bahraini capital, Manama.

Well the 7th fleet operates out of Japan and Guam so you are correct the we should consider that the CSG is already there. Thanks for the info and update mate.

Even without sources you can predict kurdish casualties to be atleast around 1:1 with ISIS casualties. If they say, they've killed ~2000 ISIS members you can be sure that they also suffered ~2000 losses

Georgia begins US-led military drill a day before Pence’s visit
The Georgian army began two weeks of military exercises with the United States and other partner countries on Sunday, a day before US Vice President Mike Pence visits the ex-Soviet nation. About 2,800 soldiers from the United States, Britain, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Slovenia, Armenia and Georgia were taking part in the manoeuvres, with Washington dispatching an entire mechanised company including several Bradley infantry fighting vehicles and M1A2 Abrams main battle tanks. The "Noble Partner" exercises are being held in Georgia for the third time. (Reuters)

>Explosion hits jihadists HQ in south Aleppo, casualties reported
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (6: 40 P.M.) – An ISIS suicide bomber has blown himself up in a building where a meeting was held between several jihadi groups in the southern countryside of Aleppo.

According to local reports, a high-level meeting was taking place between senior officials from Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (al-Qaeda offshoot in Syria), Ahrar al-Sham and local tribes leaders in al-Najjar village in southern Aleppo, when an ISIS bomber detonated his vest outside the facility.

Three guards were killed, others injured in the attack.
almasdarnews.com/article/explosion-hits-jihadists-hq-south-aleppo-casualties-reported/

>Syrian Army carries out special operation to cutoff ISIL’s supply line to Deir Ezzor Cemetery
BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) carried out another carried out another special operation in the Deir Ezzor Governorate this weekend, cutting off one of the Islamic State’s (ISIL) key supply lines to the provincial cemetery.

Led by the Al-Qassem Group of the Republican Guard, the Syrian Arab Army dug another large tunnel under the Islamic State’s positions, placing a large supply of explosives beneath the terrorist group’s positions before detonating the bombs this afternoon.

Following this attack, the Syrian Arab Army stormed the Islamic State’s positions and cutoff one of the terrorist group’s most important supply lines to the provincial cemetery.
With the Islamic State under attack at several fronts across the country, the Syrian Arab Army in the Deir Ezzor Governorate has taken advantage of the terrorist group’s misfortunes by carrying out different operations to harass their forces.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-carries-special-operation-cutoff-isils-supply-line-deir-ezzor-cemetery/

>I don't like assad or his Iranian allies
Whats wrong with his iranian allies?

pity he did not got inside

>Turkish authorities arrested a British man who fought against ISIS in Syria
The Turkish authorities has arrested a former British soldier who fought against ISIS extremists in Syria alongside the Kurdish YPG forces.
Joe Robinson, 23, faces terrorism charges after being arrested in Turkey while on holiday.

According to the Independent, Robinson was detained at the resort of Didim, on the Aegean coast, with his girlfriend Mira Rojkan, a Bulgarian living in Leeds, along with her mother who had accompanied them.

“Both the women were subsequently released, but the Turkish authorities have stated that 23 year old Mr Robinson, from Accrington in Lancashire, is being investigated in connection with terrorist offences and is likely to face charges.”
The Foreign Office in London said that it was aware of Robinson’s arrest.

“We are aware of the detention of a British national in Turkey and have requested consular access,” it said.

Turkey considers the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) as a Syrian extension of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), which has been in fight with the Turkish authorities for decades.

“The YPG is the PKK by another name and the PKK is considered a terrorist organisation not just by us but the UK as well. Of course anyone fighting with a terrorist organisation will be investigated and there is a strong possibility of charges and a long sentence if he is found guilty,” a Turkish defence official said.

The YPG is leading the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the war on ISIS. The SDF is currently engaged in heavy clashes with ISIS militants in Raqqa city–the group’s de facto capital in Syria.

JUST

A US-led coalition spokesperson told The Independent in an earlier interview that for the United States there is a difference between the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) and the People’s Protection Units (YPG).

“We disagree with the Turkish position that the YPG and the PKK are the same organization. The Coalition recognizes the threat the PKK poses to Turkey, but Turkey cannot pursue that fight at the expense of our common fight against terrorists that threaten us all,” he said, in reference to the war on ISIS jihadists.

“We call on all countries in the region to remain focused on the fight to defeat ISIS, which is the greatest threat to regional and worldwide peace and security,” the official told The Independent.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-authorities-arrested-british-man-fought-isis-syria/

Moon was attempting to re-visit the 'sunshine' policy and proposed military talks with the DPRK, although they were completely ignored. The whole thing was rather pathetic with the ROK "reminding" the DPRK that the option was still there (despite several days of being ignored), they obviously didn't quite understand the DPRKs response. Seeing as the DPRK prefers to deal with the US directly and views the ROK as "vassal forces" it's not going to engage with them directly lest it give legitimacy to the ROK and weaken their own claim to a unified Korea.

ROK wants to avoid conflict at any cost because of the potential loss of life that would occur in the opening days of the conflict, having an aggressive policy against the DPRK would be politically untenable in the ROK, even deploying more THAAD to the nation is likely to see political resistance. The trouble with the ROK is that they've been living with the threat of the DPRK for so long it no longer seems "real".

comfy sunday
DeZ soon
before we expected

Greatest ally confirmed.

Hope we nuke turkey sometime soon. Shithole of a country.

I think that was his intention but he probably got found out at the checkpoint and blew himself up there.
Also hello master baker how are you? How is you health? I remeber you saying that you were not in good condition.

@charles_lister

In 24hrs on @Twitter, I’ve been labelled:

- Neocon
- Neoliberal
- Zionist
- CIA
- Deep-state jew
- Al-Qaeda
- #ISIS sleeper

One member each from HTS and Ahrar walk into a bar...

Well, Al-Qaeda also fights against ISIS from time to time but that doesn't make them less terrorist. Fact is, the YPG/SDF will be/is a major force against Syria's integrity.

does someone know if these are iraqis, saa or some militia? can't recognize the flag properly (0:32)

Why would the kurds have a 1:1 with ISIS casualties when they have the World Police helping them?
Nothing suggest that in anything I have read.

forgot webm

Because the kurds are no competent fighters. The US is there to ensure that they don't get wiped out.