Why are women usually so left-wing?

Why are women usually so left-wing?
Is there a rational explanation?

They're driven by emotion, not facts, their existence is the epitome of feels before reals.

same reason men are so right wing. it personally benefits them

you really don't understand how politics work

They are also driven to believe they are the greatest things to ever exist because White women on average are the most attractive.

biology. women are caregivers

because theyre mental infants who believe the government can protect them the way men in the wild did before men created governments

They tend to be more caring for other peoples lives.

because all propaganda in what the read and see is leftist
when I tell my mom what happened in some shithole she becomes rightwing
then after a day she sees a poor niglet advert and is leftist again
it depends on what she has heard in the radio or the last tv documentary
women don't have political memory

They are more empathetic. They can relate with other better than your fat ass

I'm sick of all these foot fetish posters. It's probably the same creep.

FEET ARE NASTY. EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A CREEPY FUCK!

easily manipulated by feels rather than rational thought

>being THIS gay
must feel pretty bad

No he does, and he's right.
Women evloped to be wifes and mothers and care for the young, leftism allows them to apply those instincts too the entire world. Also marxist garbage has been fed to them since they were children in the form of feminism.

it's mostly single women, they are still in the hunt for the strongest man which is why they don't mind inviting neighboring tribes over. They know it's not really their battle to fight and will just be war brides either way. It's related to the old "let's you and him fight" behavior that you see a lot in nature shows when there is a breeding female around.

Married women with children are much more right wing, they can see the danger that wanton liberalism poses to their family.

fpbp

Feets thread remind me how I lick my little 10 year old cousin feet as a "joke"

that's perfect

That would mean that there should be as many women on the Right as the Left...
Oh, wait, there are.

what is the foot equivalent of brap posting?

I have noticed a pattern
It's usually a distinct lack of right wing men in their lives

women are much higher than men in trait openness, furthermore they are alot more likely to be politically correct (comforming to the current social mood). you simply have to change yourself and what is considered to be ideal in your society and women will follow, for they desire the strong man both as an individual and as a authoritarian masculine force in society

They aren't 60% white women 18-24 voted for Trump.

They're brought up being taught that they're victims and the subject of "oppression" and it stays ingrained in their minds.

no he doesn't senpai
pick one
either women are terrible mothers, selfish, and go after their own interests
or women are good mothers, and reject their own interests in favor of helping others

you cant have it both ways pol

It's literally one Limey Pajeet who makes threads every hour with a footfag pic and some inane question. He wants (you)s, he found a way to generate them while also indulging in his normiegrade fetish.

Tiny brains

>Married women with children are much more right wing, they can see the danger that wanton liberalism poses to their family.

I know a few girls that are conservative because they had good dads. Some of them are already married, and all to other white dudes. When i look at liberal virtue signalling women, i feel nothing but pity for the absolute delusion they live in.

probably posting women with nice feet and bad faces

>/women/ is one person
Why don't you crawl back to the cuckshed faggot?

They are mom material.
They don't want to see their kids die and easily have maternal instincts triggered when (((they))) put sad refugee babies on tv.

We instead get easily swayed to go to war for all sorts of bogus reasons...

We both realise too late that it's not all the fun and games it's made up to be...

Really we both desire nothing more than nurture and protection from the other... it just gets abused...

excellent post.

what isn't a normiegrade fetish, cuck?

They inherently have to live off of male resources to live. It's not like they were able to hunt or obtain enough food to sustain themselves. Especially if they were constantly pregnant.

SNIFFF

It's an autism thing. The ironic thing being autists usually have 1 pair of dirty $20 sneakers. Still haven't figured that out.

bc the left is for pussy faggots and women are pussy faggots

>women is one person
didn't see you ask op why he didn't when he made the generalized question. if you arent comfortable with generalizations why even open your mouth in this thread? It's basically aids to you

They married the government and like the idea of an elite father figure ruling over the land. They non-ironically love the patriarchy but, like a 16 year old girl who wants her dad to still be there after she gets knocked up at a rave, they expect a hedonistic existence to be enabled and supported. A husband would be mad that they like totes accidentally got high and blew the neighbor. The government is run by dykes and orbiters and she won't face consequences from them

Literally anything other than your basicbitch fetish, Pajeet.

liberal infiltration of the shit they consume
>go to college sweetie
>watch this show sweetie
>read this magazine sweeting
>wear these clothes sweetie
>listen to this music sweetie
>all your friends do, you dont want to be an outcast..

Emotional memory, frontal cerebral cortex. Read- the female brain, written by a feminist turned conservative. She studied biology and realized everything she was thinking was bullshit

Only 51-52% of white women as a whole voted trump. There's no way in hell that's true

ITT.... idiots....

Faggot OP's question is as follows:
>Why are women usually so left-wing?
He's talking about a trend. Trends are like AIDS to you, aren't they, shill?

Women are programmed b evolution to want the best mate possible to breed with. This means that if left to their own devices, 80% of women will fuck 20% of the men. To be fair to women, this is why outr species is as smart as it is. Chimpanzees share a common ancestor with us and are as old as a the oldest hominids. Yet they have remained mostly unchanged for millions of years while humans have continued to develop. This is because human females are picky about who they will fuck, if given a choice. They want the smartest and strongest male they can get. Female chimps will basically fuck any male they can when in heat. So, every human female yearns for the top 20%. But for civilization to function, the bottom 80% of men have to have some reason to by into the civilization. Enforced monogamy means even the beta males can have a wife and kids and will happily contribute to the betterment of society. And while the world is dangerous, women happily go along with this. Because otherwise, they don't get to breed at all. But once society is made safe, women begin pushing for "sexual freedom,' That is, the right to fuck superior males. Birth control has complicated things further because before the advent of birth control even if Beta Sally fucked Chad Thundercock, he was never going to marry her, and she was probably going to get knocked up with his child. So she would still need to secure a Beta provider. But with birth control, Beta sally can ride the cock carousel through her 20's without fear of getting pregnant and has no need for a Beta male. So women have pushed to have all the laws moved in their favor, which means they tend to vote left wing. The long term problem being that all the Beta males that are left behind decide to say "fuck it" and check out of society entirely.

cuz they smarter then man honey

Dr. Phil would say because they really love playing the victim.

Leftist politics benefit them so it makes sense. It's like niggers voting left.

Daily footposters identified

Good gods man! How can you fetish this shit?

>Bitch has dirty Ogre toes LOL

I actually believe that all women are right wing in reality.

Left wing histeric women are usually women who are desperate and craving a good dick.

Seriously, I was able to turn right wing every girl that I dated. My actual girlfriend is going full nazi at this point. Can't stop saying fucking nigger.

more than 50% of white women voted for Trump

women are the direct result of the most influential man in their lives.

if she has a good father she will be a good woman.

Because social media.

53% and the older the white women or the less desirable(single white women between 25-34)are the reason why that is.

maybe she's saying she's FUCKING niggers
might want to check on that

imagine you are a guy in a all blonde country and 10 000 of brown milfs want in your country wouldn't you let them

Because cucks like this will bend to their every childish whim

"than men" FFS...

>even Greek authors call women whores and born nation wreckers 2000 years ago

Are they beyond saving?
Is AI the final redpill?

Post hot first cousin

>my arbitrarily drawn category is totally immune from le feelings!

because they operate on emotions and not logic or reason.

is this your sister

because females are collectivists, they vote to get free stuff stolen from somebody else (men). Perfectly suits the left.

^[Insert British or Canadian flag here]^

[Insert vague irrelevant question here]

▼[Insert post bitching about footposters below]▼

No I want your sister, come on even a slutty one's insta will do

Why are women's feet so cute?
Is there a rational explanation?

What does my autism have to do with my foot fetish user?

>50% of women in the US are pro life
>52% of white women in the US voted for Trump
why do you hate women, rabbi?

I agree. They're a bunch of Indian scumbags. They probably eat shit they drop on the floors and don't wash their hands before the touch food. Disgusting. Degenerate.

See my earlier posts.

>gross poo feet
>dat freckle tho

Meant for you

Nigger I have autism, don't compare me to a dirty foot-licking pajeet.

Fuck off or present your argument again you autistic shitbag, what makes you think I care about your opinion enough to scroll up?

Women value security greater than liberty, in a tribal society they are the group so they don't give a shit about going against the grain.

The younger the white female the more likely she was to vote for trump. Single white women and old white women are why the white female vote split.

It's a paki for clarification he makes b8 all day

>Is there a rational explanation?

culture-wide lack of accountability

Everyone is driven by, and makes decisions based on emotion, ask anyone in sales. The real question is what influences emotion.

POO

Rasheed maal ke photo dalo ye sab bankchodi mat pelo

Ok, what's your point?

IN

I don't know rabbi what is my point?

I have no idea, that's why I asked.

>unironically calling someone rabbi from the country with the largest population of jews outside Israel
I got your 2 scoops right here buddy.

Fpbp

>pick one
>either women are terrible mothers, selfish, and go after their own interests

This describes my mother back in the day and now describes how my sister is "raising" her child (choosing dope over her kid). I'm going to go ahead and choose this option.

And unlike Israel more Jews die every year than are born. Dead Ass 10% of Jews were born before 1920. Average age is like 60 - 65

>saved

>saving fake jewish infographs

/thread

Doesn't change the facts or even address my original question. I regret responding to you, I feel like I lost a few IQ points in this exchange.

Brainwashed

B u l l s h i t

I don't get the appeal.

Hnnnng!

This, this is why women weren't allowed to vote for nearly 200 years. They are easily manipulated by group think. You can see this with the herd like actions in wanting to conform with a group of friends and completely losing their shit at a Justin Beiber Concert. Hive mind.

nice argument

This is the right answer. A woman's brain was designed to take care of kids. Leftism plays on this instinct to take care of people.
Just like it is hard to explain to a mother why being tough with her kid sometimes is the best thing to do, it can be hard to explain to a leftist why sometimes not helping someone is the best way to help them. Especially in the cases where it is hard to make the case that there will be a solution to the problem if we let the affected solve it. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. When in doubt, the left won't take the risk of have them hurting and will do everything to help and to take the responsibility off them, just like a mother would.
Now you might ask why some women turn right when they have kids. I suspect it is because they want the best for their family and see leftist policy as a burden on them. Then you will see a fierce right-winger driven by the same instinct of care.
So basically women to help other people as much as they can if it doesn't get in their way, while men want to compete with each other as much as they can if it doesn't get them all screwed.