SJWs next target: Apu from The Simpsons

They're the new religious right.Have to ruin everything fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=zGzvEqBvkP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
nytimes.com/2015/03/10/arts/television/sam-simon-who-helped-shape-the-simpsons-dies-at-59.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Simon
nytimes
archive.is/uQJxz
simpsoncrazy.com/ukcuts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does Apu have to do with Milo, Coulter, Hannity, etc? Can they literally not talk about anything without bitching about right wingers?

Isn't Matt groehning, the Simpsons guy, a massive liberal?

That's from a bit where he says "you might be thinking I'm some PC snowflake sjw". I love how these people are just on the cusp of self awareness but never all the way.

Ya, I was about to say this isn't a loss, they are eating each other again.

I forget at times that there are people that think Reddit is radical in some way.

This anti-Apu jihad is probably revenge for this episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Yes. Liberals fighting liberals.

By 1990's standards. As a point of reference, Bill Clinton said America needed to build a border wall while president, and he's the most popular living Democrat president

Yes he is but he also doesn't really work on the simpsons much anymore. Also liberals are so extreme now that 90s liberals aren't liberal enough.

they are trying to get a few based streetshitters to flip against Trump, while not realizing just how much the pajeet is OUR GUY.

that and Apu is the most wholesome and family oriented character in the show. literally no one else but maybe Flanders is as great a patriot, family man and business man.

also kal is just insanely butthurt in that his time in the Obama administration was nothing, and his first role was as that pervert pajeet in van wilder.

Even people that were actually voting back then don't realize how far the culture has shifted in 20 years.

I argued with my parents during the primaries that Trump was essentially a 90s Democrat who wanted to repeal nafta and showed them stuff like pic related to prove my point. Got nothing but crickets and they both pulled the lever for hill-dawg

Kal Penn quietly left the White House because Obama was sexually harassing him and he couldn't do a single thing about it for obvious reasons.

>Bill was a good president

You are a fag

You gotta know the crowd your speaking to

He is attention whoring and your are feeding him attention

Why the fuck do they care NOW??? Simpsons has been on 30 fucking years any damage Apu caused has already been accomplished.

I'll give Bill Clinton credit for one thing: he may have been a serial rapist, but he was a moderate Dem who was willing to compromise with Gingrich and the Republican congress. Clinton was better than the Stalinist ideologues who now control his party.

He was pretty good considering the ones who came after him.

I'm so fucking sick of EVERYTHING being racist. These people are fucking humorless, retarded, stick up ass, uptight, thinskinned faggots who just don't know how much they are making people hate the shit out of them.

Simpsons is still a thing?

simpsons has been ruined for over 18 years. enjoy more of the left eating itself into a black hole.

What's wrong with Apu? I like Apu.

>"waaah, include indians!"
>do it
>"waaaah, he's a stereotype!"
Let's just not include them then, it was better before anyway.

>extreme libs vs lightweight liberals

The word 'racist' has had its definition corrupted by SJW lunatics. Now it just means 'not Marxist.'

a jujube is not a sprinkle sir, a twizzler is not a sprinkle maybe in shangri-la it is but not here!

Think they're mad now? Wait till the SJWs discover out that Apu is voiced by a white guy.

>tfw no one will ever call you worse than hitler

yes

i love the Simpsons.

I watched the Simpsons on channel four earlier. It was the future and Bart was cleaning the floor in the Kwik E Mart. One of Apu's kids (hovering with a jet pack) tells him off for missing a spot. Bart says "sorry Mr Gheet" and the next line is meant to be "I'm Anoop you racist cracker!" but they cut it out. They do this with all gay jokes too. It already seems like quite a lefty show but apparently it's not lefty enough for channel four.

He's white so that's fine.

Remember they left Cosby alone until he criticized them. SJWs' spitefulness goes off the charts when someone ridicules them. You can bet this whining about Apu is revenge.

Indians have a disgusting accent.

And skin. They are poo color

Wasn't there someone bitching about Dunkirk the other day and how there was no Indians?

Lefty poo offensive is underway.

triggered poo should go back to loo

If something as tame as the Simpsons triggers them, then what the fuck is their opinion on South Park?

He's like Reagan: the stuff he did in immediately was great, but his trade policies and deals eventually hurt the country after he left office.

>Isn't Matt groehning, the Simpsons guy, a massive liberal?

sam simon died so simsons fair game now

nytimes.com/2015/03/10/arts/television/sam-simon-who-helped-shape-the-simpsons-dies-at-59.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Simon

Don't give them traffic
>nytimes com/2015/03/10/arts/television/sam-simon-who-helped-shape-the-simpsons-dies-at-59.html
archive.is/uQJxz

Yes, yes they do. Few years too young to have voted for him, but the shift in the last 20 years is honestly terrifying.

Have you not seen the articles that came out complaining that South Park brought us Donald Trump?

Matt and Trey saying they wanted to stop talking about Trump all the time earned them a lot of liberals' ire as well.

Is the Simpsons good again or is this just a good scene in the ocean of shit?

>What does Apu have to do with Milo, Coulter, Hannity, etc? Can they literally not talk about anything without bitching about right wingers?

lets face it, if he hadn't done this, milo, and those other alt rights cunts (you) would still be bitching.

oh the moral relativism
oh the cultural relativism
oh the marxist diatribe
never mind the gang rape of innocent women
never mind the killings because cows are sacred
never mind the cast system
never mind the poo still not in the loo
neve mind objective reality and please look at my personal struggle with a stereotypical character from a 28 year old tv show
mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimi

pls look at mi

I think it was just a one off.
A few years ago they did a behind the scenes thing on Sky1 about the Simpsons and some literal liberal beta was the head writer. Then he admitted that he hadn't actually watched an episode of the Simpsons until he started to write for them.
I'm not sure if he's still there or not, but it certainly steamed my clams.

your image gave me cancer holy shit fuck off

The Simpsons on Channel 4 is beyond pathetic. I remember when the excuse they gave was "we had to make cuts for the run time", but without ads it's only ~20 minutes long and has a 30 minute slot. iirc by law you can't show more than 5 minutes of ads every 15 minutes so they need to get some new memes.
Interesting list

simpsoncrazy.com/ukcuts

OMG, OP. You actually watch truTV? It's one of the stations that so full of bull shit that it makes the house smell.

I used to work as a realtor and refused to work with poo in loos. When buying they will go through a house and pick it apart while demanding large amounts of money off. If you do not point out something that is with the house they will drag you over the coals. If you DO point out something is wrong with the house they argue with you that it is not a big deal while still demanding huge sums off the asking price. The houses they sell are trashed and they refuse to acknowledge anything is wrong. You can point at water pouring throw the roof and they will tell you it is normal. Not to mention the horrible smell.

>also kal is just insanely butthurt in that his time in the Obama administration was nothing, and his first role was as that pervert pajeet in van wilder.

I only know him from Harold and Kumar, and Van Wilder. I don't know anything else he's been in other than Obama's asshole.

>I don't know anything else he's been in other than Obama's asshole.

We paid taxpayer dollars for that little faggot to suck off our Commander in Chief as he hits the crack pipe.

nice pic

I don't get it. They say Apu''s voice is steriotypical.... but I've met so many Indians that talk like this. Like half of all Indians in America have an accent like Apu's. I work with Indians that talk like that. My Indians neighbors talk like that.

Why do progressives dismiss reality?

Holy shit

Indians don't care about Apu, just people who are paid to do race baiting and identity politics care. I'm Indian and used to watch it as a kid and I don't know anyone else who was offended by Apu.

Kill him. The Simpsons had no problem killing Ned's wife. Let's kill Apu.