Did you go to church today Sup Forums?

The Church of Christ is the way brothers and sisters! We follow the Bible only, there is no pope/dogma. I had a great time worshiping God with my local community. We do great things! Jesus Christ is the light and the way! I pray for all of you to be healthy and happy. Don't let the world drag you down. God is one and everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/bible/readings/073017.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/files/4713/7470/3776/Creations_Jubilee.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjN3PWsz7HVAhXh7IMKHbMJAHAQFgggMAE&usg=AFQjCNGfZP0QWx5oRN3VBP_yCHgD0lqWmw
youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im spending the day(and my money) with my family like a real man.

I'm to hungover to go feels really bad man.

You can easily do that and go to church! Though church is not required to worship God, it is nice spending time with like minded people and getting some new perspectives.

I've been in that situation before. Nobody is perfect. Nothing is perfect except God. People hold Christians up to such a high standard even though we are people just like everyone else. We just admit and acknowledge that we are sinners and strive to do better.

>it is nice spending time with like minded people
b-but im not retarded

Yes. The pastor told us that goodness and kindness towards refugees and understanding for our role in our enemies hatred is what Christ would want us to do.
Sermon on the Mount and all.

Heretic, I bet you think the Jews are the chosen people and you need to send money to Israel and Jesus helped you find your car keys when will you goys ever learn that the way you practice is making us all look bad.

Jesus came to stop the corruption of the Jews and to bring salvation to the Gentiles. We spend our money locally and on missionaries to help less fortunate countries. We are in Panama and Venezuela currently.

He should also beware of virtue signalling in that case.
>"So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward."

Remember, doing good acts just to gain praise from others is a sin. A truly virtuous man do good deeds without expecting praise from other men.

Nigger blow it out your ass. I've been to church enough for a life time, I'm only 20. Why would I want some old alcoholic, likely child rapist to tell me how I should feel about the Bible - a book of countless versions. All whilst being surrounded by old cunts, that think "just in case" whilst struggling to stay awake.

But hey, maybe its different in morbidly obese land of the mega church.

The White god is the False god.

HAIL ODIN!

Absolute truth user, to be humble and modest are christian values that are soon to be forgotten in a world of yelling apes and bible thumping.

Indeed I agree. You should do good because you want to, because it feels good. Also it is best to pray in private. It's something personal between you and God.

I pray you find peace and a more positive perspective.

I will at 10:20 mass. However is disagree with your assessment that what you guys do is actual worship of God and that you follow no dogma/pope. It's like saying the Old Testament religion did not need Korban sacrifices to appease God.

>go to Church of Christ
>go to church of iron

Starting out my day right.

No, I'm not a degenerate.

Fuck no. Churches and Christianity destroyed European culture. Christianity is a sect of Judaism so is Islam. So why would anyone educated go to Church.

no but i went last weekend

>atheist
are you sure about that

Just got back from Divine Liturgy.

Cut off from the body and you die. End your schism and heresy today.

Except yes, you should be following a Pope and a dogma, as established by the apostles and the early Church fathers. Be Catholic, stop being a heretic.

>Churches and Christianity destroyed European culture
I don't get how people can continue parrot this meme with a straight face. The height of European culture and dominance happened under Christianity, and has declined under secularism. Unless you think the height of English culture was the brief period of pagan anglo-saxon tribes? Or the norse colonies? Or that the pinnacle of European culture is some washed up black metal musician living in the woods of France and mumbling about how Italians aren't white?

Don't forget: Jesus was a (((Jew))) and YHWH couldn't defeat iron chariots

I went to church once on Sunday and they started talking about some filthy gypsies and rapefugees they were housing and how we could help. I immediately left.

An ethnic Jew that other Jews hated because he devoted his entire life to ending Judaism, so much so that they killed him over it. Idk where this (((Jesus))) meme comes from.

Attended Mass just a few hours ago, and it's time for me to sleep. Hope you all had a good Sunday.

If you want to know today's readings: >>usccb.org/bible/readings/073017.cfm

I do not agree with pagan culture being forgotten and destroyed. Christianity has merely served as something people put their insecurities into and expect that it will be fixed by some "god". European culture has benefited while under a christian ideology, but not from Christianity. Science would never be as advanced if it wasn't for the questioning of "god's" world.

No, because I don't have time for fairy tales.

Norse values are superior desu.

Just got home from liturgy

I was today in this church, but its not protestant(satanic) but catholic(only Christian church).

Did you guys sit in a building with a bunch of Chads and Staceys?

>go on Sup Forums
>christ general, did you go to church today thread, and another christian topic
>go on /r9k/
>a christ general there too
>go on /his/
>another christ general
>go on Sup Forums
>somehow a random christ general pops up there occasionally
>go on /lit/
>bible general

Who's responsible for this? Is there a Christian online proselytizing group trying to convert Sup Forums? This seems organized and possibly posted by bots.

GTFO NIGGER!

holy shit you're just like muslims
>muh sunni>shia

Haha I just randomly posted this when I got home. But it's good to see people are starting to wake up.

I would not say that but there are some really attractive women in my church.

Why use an archaic and highly offensive term like that?

Making people scared of hell is a great way to control people. The bible clearly teaches Jesus died for the sins of everyone. Christians that say otherwise are heretics. Good thing Jesus died for them too.

I'm pretty sure having sex with animals is as degenerate as it gets.

Not to mention your "god" can't see in the dark or through walls.

Even beyond that, your religion is just a fanfic of talmudism with added blind violence instead of insidious cunning.

Nah im moving house sadly , but when i get my car fixed hopefully ill start going again ,preach brotha

The worship and sermon were great this morning at my Baptist church, but the community groups are usually more enriching. Smaller groups, interaction and discussion on the chosen passages, group prayers.

Ultimate Spiritual playlist:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo

>tfw avoiding church
>tfw losing your faith
Why don't I have motivation for anything church/Bible related anymore?

It's always been this way it isn't just a Muslim thing it's a thing all religions with sects have.

I was in a mormon church for the first time very nice people

If you're having problems maybe the best thing is to leave and come back after awhile it took years for me but I always came back.

Every line in this post is a meme, said a million times to a million disinterested people. I am a Christian but one thing I cannot abide is unoriginality.

>relying on memes for all your information on a religion

honestly, I don't think there's one wrong religion. If Christianity was followed in earnest, it'd solve a lot of Europe's problems.

>who
Christianity and Western Civilization go together like body and soul. In fact, they are inseparable. When you stop running from your sin, guilt, and shame and step into the Light, you'll understand.

Bravo

^

I still live with my folks. They sense I'm slowly distancing myself from spiritual things. I don't know what to tell them. I keep making excuses. I really don't know what to say.

Lol Christ general on Sup Forums
probably just trolls user.

Are you a Christian? When you sin without repentance it separates you from God, you get a sense of unworthiness that you aren't good enough for Christ's redeeming love. This of course isnt true, that "accuser" on your shoulder making you feel guilt and unworthy and apathetic or unmotivated - isnt God. It's Satan that is the accuser and the tempter.

>135530879

>We are in Panama and Venezuela

Isn't it very dangerous to be in Venezuela?

Because you doubt the power of prayer to the Lord. Be not a heathen nor a fool. The Kingdom of God is at hand and the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be dispatched soon to judge the living and the dead lest his people rise up and secure for themselves what God has insured and delviered unto his Christian people (EUROPA AND THE AMERICAS!)

PRAISE BE TO GOD, DEUS LO VULT!

>Are you a Christian?
Yes, raised in a Christian home. Father is a pastor in fact. Made my decision to follow Christ at an early age. Baptized and member of a church.

>you get a sense of unworthiness that you aren't good enough for Christ's redeeming love
You're bang on.

Which denominations don't make you tithe? I'm very poor, only make $15/hr and I'm saving for college tuition so I can't afford to tithe, but I want to gain faith. I feel that religion would give me purpose in life (have been suicidal for 16 years)

It's Sunday user

I worshipped God and hailed my people, I do not go to the temples of infidels.

India is one of the most dangerous and hostile countries for a Christian missionary.

If any of you are interested and want to continue talking about christian history & value in society in a related thread.

Bump

Don't listen to the others, they are simply caught up in the idea that you have to be incredibly pious in order to please God. Find yourself, then return when you're ready, when you find yourself genuinely interested once more. God does not punish a sabbatical of thought.

Have a blessed week brethren.

I'm not a christian yet. What would be an interesting chapter to get started with? And do you guys believe in numerology? I for example seem to have see 2222 lately.

Yes I did. Eventhough I'm really an atheist, I'm part of the Mexican elite in my city. Going to church and being good Christian is necessary for belonging to my society.

Because you think your actions control God's behavior towards you. If you can make God not love you, then He isn't sovereign.

Here's the good news... even in an unrepentant state God's love for you is still there, You are not just worthy, but absolutely treasured by God. With repentance, your guilt/shame melt away to innocence /Joy. Paul lays down this profound law in Romans 8. It's The "Law of Sin and Death" vs "The Law of Spirit of Life". This is the Freedom, the breaker of Chains, the redeeming power of Christ.

He died for your sins even though you didnt ask for it and didn't deserve it, but he did it anyways, and through his Grace your sin is forgiven.

4:30 mass Saturday afternoon, checking in.

There are 4 Gospel books that are the core, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They center on Jesus when he taught and spread his message, up to his crucifixion and resurrection. Each of those 4 gospels tells a different perspective and "testimony" of the same story. The remaining New Testament books are from early spread of the church, and epistles (letters) from Paul/Peter and others to the new churches in turkey greece and italy.

Thank you. There's definitely stuff I need to resolve. I will return.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/files/4713/7470/3776/Creations_Jubilee.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjN3PWsz7HVAhXh7IMKHbMJAHAQFgggMAE&usg=AFQjCNGfZP0QWx5oRN3VBP_yCHgD0lqWmw

Does your wife know?

James 3

I was today in this church witnessing a baptism of 3 children. Feels good to still live among Christians.
But on the side note, the celebrans told everybody to clap once the kids have been baptised, which was absolutely disgusting. I fear the priest mistook the Holy Mass, during which Christ's Calvary is happening again, for a social gathering with friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=snFdqOZbhOk

BLESSED BASIL HOPKO
122 DAYS WALKED WITHOUT REST

STAYED LOYAL TO THE CHURCH

ONE TRUE CHURCH
ONE HOLY CATHOLIC APOSTOLIC CHURCH

Any other Episcopalians?

No. You keep going to church like a good goy.

Jesus also says we should be afraid of being in the absence of God.

Because I don't believe white people should follow non-white religions from the middle east.

>Is there a Christian online proselytizing group trying to convert Sup Forums?
Yeah, there's these faggots trying to force Sup Forums to be a Christian board. Could be a new JDIF tactic; it would be interesting if this a domestic attack from Christians. But who?

Good luck finding a religion that reinforces or justifies your irrational hatred of 90% of humanity.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Aye

Yup, what should He say, the opposite?

I am going to, but there are 4 churches around me, and I have no idea what the difference is between them.

< Adolf at church.

>Did you go to church today
No, I, like most Serbs, only start caring about religion when a foreign enemy starts destroying churches in my country.

Actually, I take that back. We are only to fear The Lord. Since only The Lord has power. We are powerless. Is your priest to be feared? How about your pope?
The bible says "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord". It will fucking happen!

It's late user, how are you going to find a Mass now?

Next week.

I went to church every week of my life.

Until I had to get a job. Now I work all weekend because if I don't I can't afford my house and I can't increase my capital to attract a tradwife. I sure hope God understands.

gonna go in 3h

Catholic is Satanic. Just follow the Bible.

Most have a business phone and are open a few days a week, call them.

Whatever. It feels good not being a christian race traitor.

Those who bow before the Lord don't have to bow before anyone else.
And you are correct, the conception of Hell is paradoxically a great way of saving people's souls. Although noone receives Faith without God's Grace.

Who gets to say what's right in the first place?

Why didn't you go to Mass instead?