twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is linkedin? why use?

its basically facebook

theoretically its to help u get jobs

which is why u dont know what it is

but it doesnt

facebook is for "keeping up with acquaintances"

linkedin is for "getting jobs"

Neither function. probably made by jews.

>being proud of being an HR intern
>a make work job whos sole purpose is to forward resumes to the manager the candidates will work for if they get the job

the boomers say 21 is young

except when they were 21 they were married and had kids

its a way of just making an excuse for why they never give opportunities to other generations

talen acquisition

even worse

obtaining a tech job is based on your initial talk with the fucktard who uses passw0rd for all their accounts

cant have opportunities if u dont have skills. her only skill is cheerleading captain

CEO = Jeff (((Weiner)))

>Talent acquisition intern
So she is a recruiter... lol. I worked as a recruiter for Microsoft and didn't intern or have some 4yr degree. Sure it was the worse fucking job I've ever had but if you need to intern or even have a 4yr degree to do that job, you are probably a fucking idiot.

what do you expect when u only take people who will work for free

Linkedin freaked me out when I was still using it. Even back in 2009-2010 it was able to make suggestions for new connections with friends and colleagues that I had never even talked about anywhere else on the Internet. Unless...

Like, how the fuck did you guys know that?

For awhile I just went along with it since I bought the jew lie that it would help my career somehow, but a couple years ago just noped the fuck out of it.

of-fucking-course

damn

lovin that file name

I need to stay off this board. That image alone reminds me of jews.

like a Rorschach test

It's funny because she has no real work experience. She is young, and she's been in school most of her adult life.

Yeah, Linked in is full of this entitled motivation crap now. It's either entitled marketers and recruiters posting lengthy messages about how lucky and happy they are, or IT companies jerking themselves off.

Pattern recognition is a bitch, isn't it?

my company rubs out a lot of self promoting "educational" posts can confirm

huh

almost looks like a star of david

which is actually seal of solomon

which he adopted after taking on the pagan wife

I really think the influence of social media is dying. I can't imagine LinkedIn really attracts any kind of business or recruits at this point. It only seems to cater to IT companies at this point (Probably because Microsoft owns and shills it hard at conventions)
I don't know anyone who actually uses Facebook for anything other than shit posting or events planning. Deleted my account a long time ago.
I don't know anyone who actually uses twitter, I assume most twitter growth is from old people wanting to read Trumps tweets.
money.cnn.com/2017/07/27/technology/business/twitter-user-problems/index.html