What does Sup Forums think of the retarded?

They are semi-conscious animals without feelings, their opinions don't matter.

I say they should be tortured for existing, prohibited from interacting with human society, and be the test subject of scientific experiments and weapons testing.

sterilized upon birth

>They are semi-conscious animals without feelings, their opinions don't matter.

This is incidentally how I feel about vegans.

I think you should be tortured for making such an autistic post. You are probably even less conscious than a retarded animal.

>euthanized on birth

FTFY

Slippery slide, what if ((they)) decide to sterilize their opponents too?

i consider myself a pretty mean person but people didn't ask to be born retarded so i think they alright.

Thought it was dad and daughter, actually just dud and dud

go back to r*ddit

They deserve to live just like you do...

throw them off cliff

I absolutely hate retards, they evoke a visceral response of disgust whenever I see one.
That being said, I now believe that they are punishment from God upon that family and we shouldn't circumvent that punishment.
We just need to prevent any tax dollars going towards helping these families, it should be their suffering alone.
Ostracize them, stick them in a tard only community, kick them out of the country, whatever you have to do, but I no longer believe in straight up killing them.
Leave it to the family to decide their fate, which would be very interesting to see once you remove all government and community support.

They are literally not hurting anyone.
If a family wants to care for them, or they are able to hold down a minimum wage job; then who the fuck are you to decry them as subhuman?

>They deserve to live just like you do..
who says Op deserve to live

Exactly...where would it stop?Lets say OP has a deformed hand, do we kill him because of a birth defect?

I think the mentally unfit have a valid excuse for being retarded, unlike OP.

Are you going to be the one who pushes them off that cliff...if it really came down to that, could you do it and sleep well at night? If you could sleep well then your a degenerate to the max.

I think everyone with IQ below 120 should be classified as a legit retard and have their rights stripped from them

I would love retards more if they weren't all liberal.

abort.euthanise.gas.

Retards bring nothing to society, they are freeloaders consuming fruits of work of other citizens an the state

Physical cripples can prove themselves useful because, altough they have crippled body, they have healthy mind.

However healthy body cannot function for state's profit without healthy mind

So liberals won't have rights?
I'm totally cool with that.

So edgy!

Sage

That's a bit high of a threshold. Our society still needs some people with IQs in the 90-120 range to perform certain jobs.

I think it takes a special person to care for the retarded.Retarded people may exist to help others grow in a way that can not be obtained any other way...think about it.

Congratulations - you're an authoritarian soulless cunt. Go back to china, faggot.

They are not breeding anyway. Either sterile from birth or don't feel sexual attraction.

They can perform them without having rights to vote, go to college, teach kids, own guns, etc

It's not a big compensation for the costs of all society to feed these useless people

i have forethought, you are degenerate if you let them live i bet you sleep fine at night

How is your summer school break going?

>No feelings
Dude, they seem to be like, ONLY made of feelings.

Americans are pretty cool if you ask me.

Better than niggers

euthanized on birth
they're a drain on resources and put a mental strain on anyone who's forced to be around them
if i ever become retarded through some accident and become a veggie, i'd rather just someone pulled the plug instead of me living like that
I'm sure some retards, if they have any sanity inside them, feel the same

I think it takes a((( special person )))to care for the retarded.

This tbqh

If you live a good and upright life you get to come back as a retard.

Whoa you are so edgy, please have sex with me.
You will never hear this from a woman so stop posting retarded threads.

AKTION T4!

It would stop at the mentally handicapped. And niggers.

I don't give a shit about the retarded. What I give a shit about is the families of the retarded who think everyone else needs to pay to raise their potato.

Your amniotic tests show evidence of downs syndrome? If you choose not to scrape that shit out and try again, fine but that's on you. It doesn't go to school on my dime, it doesn't get 'care' on my dime, nothing. It's all on you, you 50 year old cunt with shit eggs who crapped out a moron to satisfy the biological need you denied for way too long.
Retards take 10x the budget in schools, and they get to be in public daycare until they're fucking 23 years old. You have 3-4 full time 'teachers' dedicated to keeping these genetic dead ends from sticking their fingers up each others assholes, meanwhile John Hasachance is stuck in a class with 50 niggers and one teacher trying to keep the zoo animals under control.

As a nation our priorities are fucked up, and nowhere is this shown that then attention and resources we burn on these fucking retards.

They have feelings you idiot. And in the practical sense they are the ultimate test of someone is a bad person/ parent.

Besides, some of them are strong like cavemen and would kick your ass.

one of the reasons I split up with my ex is that she has an aunt that has Down syndrome

Deport them to Israel along with the Blacks.

most Retards are a blemish on any society. most are unable to work due to physical or mental retardation and therefore do nothing for anyone else. Those who are able bodied or mentally capable contribute and benefit the economy, there hard earned money is taken as retard tax and put into funding sub human mongoloid retards. This is an injustice. However, some retards will work labour jobs, but considering that they are less competent at said task than a non-retard, the job should then be prioritised for the normal functioning human.

they have some of the best threads on Sup Forums

Left one looks like an overweight Asian. Why do mongoloids have such similar features to the retarded?

I say exile them to California and New York, with their intellectual equals.

Occasional weapons testing would be acceptable as well, such as measuring the muzzle velocity and overall range, of new long range rail cannons.

Preferably cannons aimed at either west or east coasts..

They are a net loss to society.

I hate that retards are normalized

They should be sterilized upon birth and do like the sewer jobs.

I think they prove the need for eugenics policies.

>I say they should be tortured for existing, prohibited from interacting with human society, and be the test subject of scientific experiments and weapons testing.
In such a society you could be the next on the list. Taking care of them is a necessary safety measure.
But you're probably too retarded yourself to understand.

>"should be tortured for existing..."
Nyet, for it is cruel to prolong a potato's suffering - just slot 'em and mulch the garden with what's left.

I find them completely repulsive. Tards out!

Alright 10 percent of society has rights. If your child happens to come up short at 119, throw em in the gulag, right?

I think they are retarded

Retards are a light in a dark world.

So much autism in one post

>mandatory pregnancy testing

Problem solved. Our society has enough resources to look after the few that slipped through the tests.

Caregiver here for the mentally disabled. I can field questions if you edgelords want to know what it's like caring for people like this. I have worked with the autistic, people with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and other disorders.

In the 50's if a white person tested at the average IQ of blacks today, they were labelled as retarded.

I don't know, I find Canadians rather entertaining t b h

They are humans with a soul. Just because they can't do things at the same level as others doesn't diminish them.

Hell, a lot of them are more social than I am and do better in conversations.

The average IQ of a Somali is 68. Sixty fucking eight. And we're allowing these shitskins into our country!

You mean women

gas

do you want a medal? kill yourself.

Uncle Adolf did nothing wrong

This.. lol. That said, I don't think they should reproduce. Why are we killing people for no reason? They're essentially harmless. Let them do robotic tasks and live life. If someone wants to take care of them, let them. It's their charity, not yours.

Aw it's Merkel bless her stubby chromosomes

#RAKT

Immediate execution

Sure he did. He spent money on extravagant shower executions instead of just having them all loaded into a big hot shed with a wood fire burning below it.

That's the real reason the Holocaust didn't happen: It's cheaper to kill people by doing absolutely nothing with them.

they're fuckin retarded

That is a real bad case of herpes there.

i say they must be hung as babies and burnt to a cross

Small welfare and free medical monitiring trough life with doctors discouraging them of having kids. French method.
They are also speaking of paying them prostitutes with government money.

omg u guys are so retarted cunts. u are discussting for abuseing the handycaped

>I don't think they should reproduce
They cannot except in very rare circumstances (few documented ever). Most, if not all are proven to be born sterile.

>Let them do robotic tasks and live life.
They make great fast food workers. They are grateful to have a job, and are better at it than some uppity nigger/white-trash, and somehow usually have a higher IQ. I always tip downsies a dollar at a fast food place. It is almost touching to see these people who seem immune to feeling sad being a net gain to society in spite of their own shortcomings.

To be honest, there is lots most "able" people could learn from a total retard....most are just too full of themselves to see their own shortcomings.

I grew up in a church that had a very strong "special people" community. I grew up around various degrees of mental illness, and ALL of these men and women, no matter their level of logic were honest and great people. Most of them would never make it on their own....most of them however could survive in a group setting with "normies" watching over. These people usually had menial jobs. Judge these people for what you can learn from them, not how they cannot compete with you.

You come off like one of those people who's got a mentally disabled sibling; bitter and full of resentment because your parents paid more attention to your special sibling instead of you. I don't need a medal, I get a paycheck, that comes from your tax dollars. Have a great summer vacation kiddo.

You wouldn't have a country anymore.

>omg u guys are so retarted cunts. u are discussting for abuseing the handycaped
fucc u niger he creatied retardied three on her wutchuespect

So cool so edgy xd you're a real tough guy arent you

>They are also speaking of paying them prostitutes with government money.
>banging downies for a living
Sounds great.

This. These people are like innocent children. Anyone who believes they should be killed after being born, who say they're a drain on society, they're just projecting their own failures and insecurities on a group of harmless innocent souls

Retards = Liberals/Democrats.

They should only post on reddit.

So... God doesn't like women who have kids when they're over 40? Because that's where a lot of tards come from.

I work with an autistic guy who has to constantly ask me if all the disgusting trannies and faggots we see are men or women. It brings me so much joy that he is smart enough to know these people are the true freaks of nature

did u know that Hitler killed retards and other handicaps because he saw them as a drain on society

democrats would be more productive in factories

They feel sexual attraction. They do hook up with each other. They can reproduce. Every once and a while a baby is popped out of a retarded couple. Sterilisation is a simple precaution.

They have a right to exist like everyone else. One can overcome their disability provided they put in enough effort to do so. I know this because I'm developmentally disabled and I'm able to live on my own and take care of my day-to-day needs. I have someone manage my money though since that's what I struggle with the most in terms of trying to be normal.

Any baby found with serious defects whilst still in the womb needs to be aborted immediately.

No, just no one gives a shit.

>They can reproduce.
Downsies like in op's picture are sterile. There is medically only 2 known cases where a male with downsyndrome is not sterile. They still have working hormones.

Having an extra chromosome fucks all sorts of shit up.

Statistically it is improbable for a downsie to reproduce.

Yes I do. I've also heard from other Sup Forumslacks that he ceased this program because the German people didn't support it. I've since lost the source of this, sorry I can't share it. I can agree with the man on most things without blindly agreeing with every single detail of how he governed. It's called thinking for yourself and forming your own opinions. We live in a very different world nowadays then he did.

I agree op. Even though this is bait.

they're speCIAl

They should be rounded up and placed on 'Tard Island' and any subsequent retard born will immediately placed on Tard Island. Once populated Tard Island will be a 24 hour TV show where the entire retard population has to fend for themselves and create a retard civilization.